[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

10/23/2016  9:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2016  9:44 PM
reub wrote:If you read the Wikileaks info you'll see that Hillary has had this plan of oversampling polls for over a year.

Also, please note that 7 million more Democrats voted in the 2008 Democratic primary than in this year's and yet the mainstream polling assumes that the turnout (and enthusiasm) is the same among Democrats when it clearly is not. Btw, Republican primary voting has increased by millions and yet these bogus polls assume that their enthusiasm is down.

So you want them to factor in enthusiasm for Trump and disregard republican disdain for Trump. You do realize A LOT of republicans are turned off by Trump, right?

People have been trying to warn Trump supporters forever that he can't win with just his base. And he has pretty much turned off every imaginable group outside of his base. Muslims, women, African-americans, Latinos, LGBTQ community (selecting Pence pretty much eliminated them) have all been disparaged by Trump...but yet he's gonna win? And I haven't seen any evidence that millennials support him either. There aren't enough deplorables to get him to the finish line. Keep hope alive.

AUTOADVERT
Welpee

10/23/2016  9:47 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
reub wrote:If you read the Wikileaks info you'll see that Hillary has had this plan of oversampling polls for over a year.

Also, please note that 7 million more Democrats voted in the 2008 Democratic primary than in this year's and yet the mainstream polling assumes that the turnout (and enthusiasm) is the same among Democrats when it clearly is not. Btw, Republican primary voting has increased by millions and yet these bogus polls assume that their enthusiasm is down.

So these polling companies that have been around for decades are risking their reputations just to make Hillary happy?!
Exactly.

Trump can't win this election...however, Clinton can still lose it to him. Trump has no control over his fate.

reub
Member: #6227

10/23/2016  11:43 PM
Reputations mean nothing to radical leftists with an agenda. The NY Times has already stated that they are suspending their journalistic integrity this election cycle to elect their candidate. They're not the only ones.
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

10/24/2016  12:58 AM
reub wrote:Reputations mean nothing to radical leftists with an agenda. The NY Times has already stated that they are suspending their journalistic integrity this election cycle to elect their candidate. They're not the only ones.

The NY Times radical leftists? Ha! That lets me know you ain't met any real leftists!

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/24/2016  3:16 AM

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/24/2016  6:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2016  7:18 AM
reub wrote:Reputations mean nothing to radical leftists with an agenda. The NY Times has already stated that they are suspending their journalistic integrity this election cycle to elect their candidate. They're not the only ones.

Are you replying to me? Polling organizations like Gallup, Fox News!!!, Bloomberg, Reuters, Monmouth, Quinnipiac and more are all showing large Clinton leads. They're all radical leftists?! Some of those (Gallup, Quinnipiac, Fox) have even had slight Republican bias in their histories. And Fox News on TV is pro-trump but yet their polling is biased in favor of Hillary? That's hard to believe.
Bonn1997
USA
10/24/2016  6:53 AM
gunsnewing wrote:

Man, there are serious issues to actually discuss but that pic looks so phony. I can't imagine the reaction if Hillary posted a pic of her hugging the flag. Maybe if there was a pic of him spontaneously doing something like this long before he was running for president, I'd take it more seriously.

Welpee

10/24/2016  7:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2016  7:29 AM
Do you also believe landing on the moon was a hoax?

So the democrats, African-Americans, women, media, LGBTQ, Latinos, hollywood elites, etc. are all against Trump and conspiring to prevent his election. If so many groups are against him, what's the justification for him being president again?

Welpee

10/24/2016  7:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2016  7:30 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
He has finally run out of women to grope?
holfresh
Member: #1081

10/24/2016  7:34 AM
Putin and all of Russia must be loving the fact that one Presidential candidate is on stage telling the next President of the United State that Putin is smarter than you while the entire Country and World watches...
Bonn1997
USA
10/24/2016  7:36 AM
Welpee wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
He has finally run out of women to grope?

LOL!

Bonn1997
USA
10/24/2016  7:38 AM
Wow, I just noticed there are six states (three that are considered toss-ups) that Jill Stein is not on the ballot in. That should help Hillary.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/24/2016  8:57 AM
Hillary is going after the senate and weakening the house.
Trump will be a tainted man after this cycle. He will gain viewers from Fox.
Those who supported him will have those words haunt them in their next election.
If a Trump/Putin connection is truly found the word "Treason" could be in the conversation.
Republicans too will move away even further from him. He won't have a friend left.
Guliani will be done. No Cred left.

Briggs, the Donald that is now being recognized is the one many of us who were amazed this sack of shyt got the nomination to begin with.
Its easy to see how many who really wanted change gravitated to him. Change need come from the local elections and from term limits and citizens united going away.

And remember, Obama never came for anyones guns! NRA plays its constituents well.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/24/2016  9:04 AM
Nalod wrote:Hillary is going after the senate and weakening the house.
Those who supported him will have those words haunt them in their next election.
If a Trump/Putin connection is truly found the word "Treason" could be in the conversation.
Republicans too will move away even further from him. He won't have a friend left.

Briggs, the Donald that is now being recognized is the one many of us who were amazed this sack of shyt got the nomination to begin with.
Its easy to see how many who really wanted change gravitated to him. Change need come from the local elections and from term limits and citizens united going away.

And remember, Obama never came for anyones guns! NRA plays its constituents well.

Not an If for me BTW, I predict within a year the tie will be made.

Also, Hilary in a landslide.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/24/2016  9:13 AM
martin wrote:
Nalod wrote:Hillary is going after the senate and weakening the house.

Not an If for me BTW, I predict within a year the tie will be made.

Also, Hilary in a landslide.

Trump is truly terrible, and the warts his supporters overlook are indeed deplorable. There would be some satisfaction in seeing Trump connected to Russia and going to jail for treason. Forever. He can make America great from his jailcell blog.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

10/24/2016  9:16 AM
reub: The New York Times — a rag for radical leftists... too funny. Workers Vanguard or Granma it certainly is not.

And would love to see the quote from them that you say is them saying they are suspending their journalistic integrity for this election cycle.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/24/2016  10:00 AM
Catching up over the weekend...

Why is anyone (either side) arguing for or against the methodology of individual polls? That is utterly pointless. ABC News doesn't think Clinton is going to win by 12 nationally... polls aren't that kind of prediction. To speak about them in those terms is to miss the point of them.

Polls are art, polls weighting and aggregation is closer to science.

Sources like 538/Silver take ALL the arguments about polls leans and factors them into their analysis. If a polls historically has or their current methodology shows a lean, that is factored in.

And they correctly put greater weight on state polls, which is how we elect our Presidents.

And you have to be a political imbecile to not recognize both parties know what time it is (they both have internal polling). The RNC and Trump's campaign KNOW they are way down. It is obvious in their actions and rhetoric.

earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
10/24/2016  10:26 AM
A little humor...

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Knickoftime

10/24/2016  10:34 AM
earthmansurfer wrote:No good points? lol, Did you really forget that recent conversation regarding this? Your story has somewhat changed.

It has not. And good thing it's all a matter of public record and just a few pages back available for review.

Regarding "packaged", I thought you were talking about the "packaging" of the video from Veritas (i.e. - How the video portrayed things, was cut, etc.) You know, the video that has caused the firing and resignation of a higher up in the DNC. That long post was just a reminder of the corruption from the Clintons.

And I'll ask for the third time now. Do you recognize the manipulative methodology in the "reminder" you posted? Again, it's a simple yes or no answer.

I see nothing wrong in how I asked the question. Again, let's not twist this into being about me. It is about the corrupt actions of the DNC (and Hillary Clinton.)

There is presently no connection to Hilary Clinton. The "case" (to be generous) to even suggest Clinton herself or her campaign was directing or even aware of what we don't actually know even happened is (again to the generous) circumstantial.

That's what's wrong with the question.

And the charges are serious, no reason to *****foot around. It wasn't that long ago that the rage on the forum, and with lot's of emotion, was about what Trump said 11 years ago.

That's correct. Because the candidate himself said it.

You're unable to make that distinction? Between what a candidate himself claimed and what a couple of super pac field operatives claimed?

Really?

Knickoftime

10/24/2016  10:50 AM
earthmansurfer wrote:Not sure what you mean about skipping ahead.

See last post. Connecting this to Clinton and the DNC directly. That's the leap you've made here.

I'm an ex-IT guy. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to actually know where a hack of this nature actually came from? It borders on the ridiculous.

Ah, so you think you're on the cutting edge of the technology and information gather operatives available to the intelligence community?

Got it.

The better question is why is the stance to dismiss the possibility of the Russians rather than entertain the possibility. Trump and now you seem to reject the idea, rather than acknowledge the potential.

It's an interesting choice.

And an entire intelligence community is NOT a bunch of IT experts, not sure how you can make a blanket statement like that as it sort of makes no sense.

No they are not. But whoever is doing it are people. People talk, people communicate. That is the nature of hack in fact, revealing otherwise private communication.

The intelligence is more than just tracking computer code and you're being ignorant if you believe otherwise.

I love America and what it (used to) represent (and somewhat still does), just think the government got away from us (as do most Americans, apparently, not to mention some presidential candidates.)

If the government got away from us, it's because we gave it away.

The House is fully elected every 2 years. The President every 4. The senate every 6.

The people have every power to change it. They choose what we have.

This is my biggest issue with conspiracy theorist such as yourself.

It is the repudiation of any responsibility for their lot in life. It is apathy is another forum. It is the definition of irresponsible.

It is unAmerican.

Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy