[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

james fed: jerome james takes on the burger kings...
Author Thread
SlimPack
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1009
USA
1/25/2006  10:33 PM
Posted by tkf:

I am starting to shift to the islefan school of knicks hate.

yeah thats kinda been happening to me too lately, watching these knicks just has that effect on you, I found that one way to reverse the islesfan effect is to just stop caring.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-25-2006 10:34 PM]
AUTOADVERT
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/25/2006  10:43 PM
I'm just becoming bored.
McK1
Member: #964
1/25/2006  10:48 PM
Posted by Rich:

I'm just becoming bored.

thats why I play gamepicker and do the over/under bit.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
attaboy2005
Member: #992

1/25/2006  11:11 PM
I have officially become a non-Knick fan after 35 yrs, of rooting for this team, they have broken my heart and put a huge strain on my marriage, since I am always in a bad mood because this team sux!.
tkf
Member: #87
1/25/2006  11:14 PM
Posted by attaboy2005:

I have officially become a non-Knick fan after 35 yrs, of rooting for this team, they have broken my heart and put a huge strain on my marriage, since I am always in a bad mood because this team sux!.

Tell me about it man...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
SlimPack
USA
1/25/2006  11:21 PM
poor attaboy, well I think Im still going to try to be a knick fan. In fact I have to. becuase theres one more thing that I must do. and that is wait until the moment when bonn finally admits that isiah has done a terrible job and should be fired. Ill admit that he has held out longer than I expected but I just know that one day the day where he admits that will come. and I really want to be there when it does.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-25-2006 11:22 PM]
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/25/2006  11:24 PM
I wouldn't even say he's done a good or a bad job. He's done an incomplete job. It will depend on how Marbury, Curry, and Frye develop and who Isiah surrounds them with. If Isiah doesn't get something substantial out of the expiring contracts this year, I'll criticize him as brutally as anyone else did, just like I did with the Mo Taylor trade.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/25/2006  11:24 PM
That six game winning streak sure was fools gold. Anyway, I'll keep watching the games, but I can't say I'm feeling very excited about the Knicks these days.
https:// It's not so hard.
SlimPack
USA
1/25/2006  11:28 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:

I wouldn't even say he's done a good or a bad job. He's done an incomplete job. It will depend on how Marbury, Curry, and Frye develop and who Isiah surrounds them with. If Isiah doesn't get something substantial out of the expiring contracts this year, I'll criticize him as brutally as anyone else did, just like I did with the Mo Taylor trade.

I guess that makes sense. its just that sometimes it seems like your willing to defend isiah to the death regardless of how bad things look. oh well as far as being a knicks fan goes, Im just going to look at it as an opportunity to watch basketball games even one espn and tnt isnt showing one. although it would be crazy if they actually did turn things around. but I still don't think so.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-25-2006 11:29 PM]
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

1/25/2006  11:51 PM
Posted by SlimPack:

I was just wondering if anyone could throw a game away as efficiently as malik rose. I would say Jerome James, but he doesnt really play enough minutes to compete with rose in that category.

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-25-2006 10:25 PM]

Hhahahhahahahahahaha exactly.... Rose made one good defensive play in regulation.. After that take his ass OUT!!!!

Ima tell you why we lost besides rose.... There was a point in overtime... The posession when steph shot an airball.... We CLEARLY needed a timeout we looked unorganized rushed and like we were bout 2 blow it but no larry , let them go, airbakk, 3point play on the other end... Game... Now u call a to... Fuckin morron... Fire lb and malik rose is a cujrtu
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/25/2006  11:59 PM
I seriously don't know what Larry is up to. Lee with zero minutes. Unless there is some kind of show-casing going on, makes no sense otherwise.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/26/2006  8:15 AM
say what you want about who didnt play, the bottom line is a 17-24 team came into the garden in their 4th game in 5 nights back to back from the west after going OT and beat us. we sck no matter the excuse or equation.
RIP Crushalot😞
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/26/2006  8:44 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

say what you want about who didnt play, the bottom line is a 17-24 team came into the garden in their 4th game in 5 nights back to back from the west after going OT and beat us. we sck no matter the excuse or equation.
missing their leading scorer. You forgot that part.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/26/2006  9:04 AM
I watched this game as I was getting over a stomach virus. Needless to say it didn't help. When the game started, I thought to myself that this was a win for sure. Wow, how wrong was I!

Why the hell is ROSE getting the ball in the post, with the Knicks down 3 and needing a score?!! Who the hell called that play? They should be fired now!

The team is 13-27 and going nowhere. The fact that Lee got a DNP last night is stupid. he could have guarded Miller better than anyone on the team! Frye has lost confidence in his jumper, he is aiming his shot and not shooting. I trust it will come back but meanwhile his other flaws are glaring. Nate needs to learn how to play.

Q2 looked like he might be getting comfortable last night. Let's hope he can play the 3 because QRICH can't!

Guys that need to be gone NOW!
QRICH
JAMES
Rose
Hardaway.

The lineup should be:
Curry
Taylor
QWoods
Marbury
Robinson

Bench:
Crawford
Frye
Lee
Butler
Ariza

This team is a disaster right now and its really getting old fast.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/26/2006  9:17 AM
IM bored too!

Im not ripping my clothes and declaring them dead. Too many disappointment in the past to give up now.

The only thing I must rememember is if they ever win it all it will not make up for it all. Too many sucky years.

I understand Brown went vet last nite to eek out a win, but that ain't the way.

One thing though, Marbs is the point guard and we can put that puppy to bed. He has been re-educated in the brown way and moves the ball well.

Why so many 3 pointers in the corner? Qich needs to make the shots! Dammit! Craw is lost, and how many visuals do we see of Marbs or other players talking to nate? Seems they always talking to him!

Now Im mad! Ok, bored.

ITs gonna happen, and when it does, I'll still be here.
DarkKnicks
Member: #882
Spain
1/26/2006  10:01 AM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:

The lineup should be:
Curry
Taylor
QWoods
Marbury
Robinson

Bench:
Crawford
Frye
Lee
Butler
Ariza
I really agree with your line-up, although I hope we can find someone better to play SG.
DarkKnicks
Member: #882
Spain
1/26/2006  10:01 AM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:

The lineup should be:
Curry
Taylor
QWoods
Marbury
Robinson

Bench:
Crawford
Frye
Lee
Butler
Ariza
I really agree with your line-up, although I hope we can find someone better to play SG.
tkf
Member: #87
1/26/2006  10:26 AM
Posted by Nalod:

IM bored too!

Im not ripping my clothes and declaring them dead. Too many disappointment in the past to give up now.

The only thing I must rememember is if they ever win it all it will not make up for it all. Too many sucky years.

I understand Brown went vet last nite to eek out a win, but that ain't the way.

One thing though, Marbs is the point guard and we can put that puppy to bed. He has been re-educated in the brown way and moves the ball well.

Why so many 3 pointers in the corner? Qich needs to make the shots! Dammit! Craw is lost, and how many visuals do we see of Marbs or other players talking to nate? Seems they always talking to him!

Now Im mad! Ok, bored.

ITs gonna happen, and when it does, I'll still be here.

yea nalod, I agree, I am bored also, and tired, tired of losing, tired of losing to bad teams at home like the kings, tired of watching us feed malik rose in the post. tired of watching our nate and craw not know how to feed curry the ball, so they hoist up a bad shot. just tired...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/26/2006  10:33 AM
Posted by SlimPack:
Posted by Bonn1997:

I guess that makes sense. its just that sometimes it seems like your willing to defend isiah to the death regardless of how bad things look.
If nearly everyone else is panicing and has given up after 2 years and I'm patiently waiting, then of course by comparison it will look like I love Isiah. I usually defend Isiah only in the sense that he's gotten some solid pieces that could turn into a winning team.

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/26/2006  10:48 AM
it's amazing really b/c i don't think anybody in the nba universe thought we would be this bad...and it's spiraling out of control.

with the distractions off the court to the shoddy play on the court, the losses are mounting. last year, it was tough going to games in march and april. it's not even february yet and it's tough. all i can do is just watch the youngs guys and see how they're developing. that's all we have left at this point. even making fun of the big game is not enough to salvage the season.

this has nothing to do with his play but we have to move marbury. we can't win without him and we can't win with him. so either go out and get kg or go salary dump and try to shed these payrolls once and for all. has nothing to do with him as a player but more about what we have to do as an organization. at least then, the expectations lower and we can just sit back and watch the kids instead of going crazy about why malik rose is in there instead of lee or why q1 still gets pt over nate.

q1 is isiah's shandon anderson
malik rose is isiah's howard eisley
jerome james is isiah's clarence fatspoon (actually worse)
james fed: jerome james takes on the burger kings...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy