[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: 11/16 Hawks @ Knicks 7:30 PM MSG - First of 2 Wins in a Row
Author Thread
Dagger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4184

11/16/2013  10:12 PM
JR 18 shots no FT's attempted. How does one even accomplish such a feat?
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/16/2013  10:20 PM
Dagger wrote:JR 18 shots no FT's attempted. How does one even accomplish such a feat?

That's a part of his contract. Stop picking on Woody's boy.

Dagger
Member: #4184

11/16/2013  10:32 PM
We have the Pistons and then the pacers next. 3-8 seems likely.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/16/2013  10:40 PM
holfresh wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Dagger wrote:3-6! Holy **** we suck

It's like the Isiah years!

That far back?? MDA and Donny days too...

nah, dont' even try it, those days were fun and filled with promise.. smh at you dude..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
11/16/2013  10:41 PM
Clean wrote:
PresIke wrote:is melo also standing there thinking, "damn, maybe i should get outta this place."

that is the kinda thinking I can get behind!

+1

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
11/16/2013  10:44 PM
nixluva wrote:
unstopaball12 wrote:Murry reminds me of a taller douglas in terms of pressuring on the perimeter. I like how he fights thru screens

That's why I've been calling to FREE MURRY. Kid just has more physical talent. He may start off shaky and make mistakes but at least you know he'll give effort on d and he might catch fire.

Free murry, Bargs and beno pick and roll will be great, the ronnie brewer principle, etc.... at some point, you just have to stop getting your hopes up this way...

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/16/2013  10:56 PM
tkf wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

nah, dont' even try it, those days were fun and filled with promise.. smh at you dude..
Yeah like 1-9, or 3-8 when he had his team. Yeah full of the promise of traded picks and young players walking to hope for 42 win seasons for a year before the warranty on Stats knees wore out. Talk about fools gold.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/16/2013  11:02 PM
I have rooted for teams with less talent and more heart. This group is disgusting.

The end of Woodson is coming pretty soon. Same with any hope of competing this season.

Right now the best that could happen is for Melo to leave along with all the expiring contracts and rebuild.

But Dolan is too stupid to allow that.

Being a NY teams fan has sucked so much this year.

Knicks_Fan
CrushAlot
USA
11/16/2013  11:04 PM
I missed the game. I was at a retirement banquet but checked my phone at halftime and the Knicks were only down 6 or 7. What happened?
Clean
Member: #743
11/16/2013  11:10 PM
Knicksfan wrote:I have rooted for teams with less talent and more heart. This group is disgusting.

The end of Woodson is coming pretty soon. Same with any hope of competing this season.

Right now the best that could happen is for Melo to leave along with all the expiring contracts and rebuild.

But Dolan is too stupid to allow that.

Being a NY teams fan has sucked so much this year.

I rather trade everyone who is not young. Get as much assets back as possible. We can't rebuild right now with just letting people expire. We have almost 0 assets left.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/16/2013  11:14 PM
tkf wrote:
nixluva wrote:
unstopaball12 wrote:Murry reminds me of a taller douglas in terms of pressuring on the perimeter. I like how he fights thru screens

That's why I've been calling to FREE MURRY. Kid just has more physical talent. He may start off shaky and make mistakes but at least you know he'll give effort on d and he might catch fire.

Free murry, Bargs and beno pick and roll will be great, the ronnie brewer principle, etc.... at some point, you just have to stop getting your hopes up this way...

My theory was right. Bargs has been fine and showing just what I said he could do. If Felton, Prigs and Beno actually were doing a good job of working the PnP with Bargs it would work. We just haven't gotten anything from our PG's. It's as if Woody isn't even calling for the PnP with Bargs, the way it's been happening almost by accident. They've been missing Bargs open in the paint like crazy. No reason to expect that Felton would be this bad.

There's no reason for Beno to be as bad as he's been so far. IF you think there was any valid reason to think he'd be this bad you have absolutely no evidence to support that. He's was never this bad. Statistically Beno was a good PnR PG. Beno is the 3rd PG, which should've been an easy job. Just a few minutes of PnR BB off the bench!!!

The Free Murry thing is just about giving the kid a chance to learn. No reason not to let him get some burn and develop him. I'm not saying and have never said that he was going to save the Knicks. So don't even get that started. I see it as a no lose situation when you're not getting anything from Beno.

CrushAlot
USA
11/16/2013  11:33 PM
nixluva wrote:
tkf wrote:
nixluva wrote:

My theory was right. Bargs has been fine and showing just what I said he could do. If Felton, Prigs and Beno actually were doing a good job of working the PnP with Bargs it would work. We just haven't gotten anything from our PG's. It's as if Woody isn't even calling for the PnP with Bargs, the way it's been happening almost by accident. They've been missing Bargs open in the paint like crazy. No reason to expect that Felton would be this bad.

There's no reason for Beno to be as bad as he's been so far. IF you think there was any valid reason to think he'd be this bad you have absolutely no evidence to support that. He's was never this bad. Statistically Beno was a good PnR PG. Beno is the 3rd PG, which should've been an easy job. Just a few minutes of PnR BB off the bench!!!

The Free Murry thing is just about giving the kid a chance to learn. No reason not to let him get some burn and develop him. I'm not saying and have never said that he was going to save the Knicks. So don't even get that started. I see it as a no lose situation when you're not getting anything from Beno.

Agree. Beno has been a major disappointment. Also, the Knicks are supposed to be committed to developing youth now. They do have Leslie and Tyler at Erie and Murry and Cole on the Knicks.
holfresh
Member: #1081

11/16/2013  11:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/16/2013  11:49 PM
tkf wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Losing is fun when filled with promise...Got it..Sac Town must be having a ball then...

skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
11/16/2013  11:50 PM
I hate to say this, but I would've preferred Chris tonight instead of JR.
Legalize di NBA
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/16/2013  11:58 PM
skeng wrote:I hate to say this, but I would've preferred Chris tonight instead of JR.

Don't you know Jr shoots for Chris too.

holfresh
Member: #1081

11/17/2013  12:01 AM
Vmart wrote:
skeng wrote:I hate to say this, but I would've preferred Chris tonight instead of JR.

skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
11/17/2013  12:20 AM
Vmart wrote:

hahaha.. dang

Legalize di NBA
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/17/2013  1:19 AM
WOW LOL
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/17/2013  2:01 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
tkf wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Agree. Beno has been a major disappointment. Also, the Knicks are supposed to be committed to developing youth now. They do have Leslie and Tyler at Erie and Murry and Cole on the Knicks.

It seems as usual there will be this "I told you so" type of response to this current situation, but really it's not the case IMO. No way we should see Felton and JR playing so poorly. The top 3 scorers from last year were Melo, JR and Felton so in making predictions for this year you have to at least expect a decent performance from those key players and then see what you get from the rest of the team and new additions. Tyson was playing great, but Melo and Bargs started slow. Felton and JR have to pick it up by a big margin. IF they do this team can still be much better than it's looked so far.

I'm worried about Woody tho. He seems a bit lost and beaten by the Dolan situation. That was another unpredictable scenario. No one could know what effect Dolan's actions would have. One could guess his meddling would be detrimental but how much is hard to predict.

CrushAlot
USA
11/17/2013  2:48 AM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
tkf wrote:
nixluva wrote:

It seems as usual there will be this "I told you so" type of response to this current situation, but really it's not the case IMO. No way we should see Felton and JR playing so poorly. The top 3 scorers from last year were Melo, JR and Felton so in making predictions for this year you have to at least expect a decent performance from those key players and then see what you get from the rest of the team and new additions. Tyson was playing great, but Melo and Bargs started slow. Felton and JR have to pick it up by a big margin. IF they do this team can still be much better than it's looked so far.

I'm worried about Woody tho. He seems a bit lost and beaten by the Dolan situation. That was another unpredictable scenario. No one could know what effect Dolan's actions would have. One could guess his meddling would be detrimental but how much is hard to predict.

FYI, I was agreeing with you not posting an I told you so response.
Game Thread: 11/16 Hawks @ Knicks 7:30 PM MSG - First of 2 Wins in a Row

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy