[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

And to think, some still think everything is ok SMH
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/26/2013  7:00 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2013  7:20 AM

First the second amendment and now the fourth. They can already save and review our emails and phone calls. They already have our internet history in their servers. They xray our mail and can see into our homes and apartments. They can hear our conversations within the vicinity of smartphones, smart TV's and smart appliances. They watch us on the roadways and track every move we make. Now they want ALL of our passwords.

Our congressmen and Senators are bought off and given insider trading information for turning their heads. Our President and his administration as well as recent previous administrations have betrayed us and fed us A BUNCH OF LIES, because they were told to. We are being lied to on a daily basis by our government and the corporately owned media. They are stealing from us and our futures. They push and push and want us to provoke a civil war when martial Law can go into effect.

Deep down in our souls you know this.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

7/26/2013  7:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2013  7:42 AM
Don't be surprised , if some type of major disaster happens in the United States again in the next few months.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/26/2013  7:52 AM
playa2 wrote:Don't be surprised , if some type of major disaster happens in the United States again in the next few months.

What a beautiful morning! East coast has a nice cool summer morning! Playa starts the day with a bowl of his favorite cereal:

playa2

7/26/2013  12:54 PM
LOL that made me almost spit out my water.

Nalod , you're a mess !

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/26/2013  2:39 PM
Nalod sounds like he's doing fine. You're so judgmental.
playa2

7/26/2013  3:33 PM
playa2 wrote:
First the second amendment and now the fourth. They can already save and review our emails and phone calls. They already have our internet history in their servers. They xray our mail and can see into our homes and apartments. They can hear our conversations within the vicinity of smartphones, smart TV's and smart appliances. They watch us on the roadways and track every move we make. Now they want ALL of our passwords.

Our congressmen and Senators are bought off and given insider trading information for turning their heads. Our President and his administration as well as recent previous administrations have betrayed us and fed us A BUNCH OF LIES, because they were told to. We are being lied to on a daily basis by our government and the corporately owned media. They are stealing from us and our futures. They push and push and want us to provoke a civil war when martial Law can go into effect.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/

The truth is like a Lion. You don't have to defend it.
Let is loose it will defend itself !

Nalod
USA
7/26/2013  5:37 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:Nalod sounds like he's doing fine. You're so judgmental.

"Your a mess" is a southern term that is sort of not that hard. He is like saying "dude, thats funny, your crazy".

If he called me a "phuching mess", then he is judging!

Nalod
USA
7/26/2013  5:37 PM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Sounds like you talking about a needed bowel movement!

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/26/2013  6:29 PM
Nalod wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:Nalod sounds like he's doing fine. You're so judgmental.

"Your a mess" is a southern term that is sort of not that hard. He is like saying "dude, thats funny, your crazy".

If he called me a "phuching mess", then he is judging!

Oh, my bad then.
playa2

7/26/2013  7:28 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Sounds like you talking about a needed bowel movement!

They scared now , beginning to make up stuff that doesn't pertain to the thread.

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

7/27/2013  12:03 AM
playa2,

you're missing one important piece to your puzzles:

you're ignoring the market, the markets must go on, they are moving forever,

if you neglect the market you do not understand the big picture of the world, and you are too focused on stuff that doesn't really matter and brings you no gain,

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

7/27/2013  10:33 AM
Your approach has been from a narcissistic point of view, that's the SAME mindset of these monsters who are trying to rule people. SMH
IronWillGiroud

7/27/2013  11:38 AM
playa2 wrote:Your approach has been from a narcissistic point of view, that's the SAME mindset of these monsters who are trying to rule people. SMH

no one goes out trying to rule people, people GET RULED because they cannot rule themselves

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

7/27/2013  4:54 PM
The Amazing Things Moammar Gadhafi Did For Libya

Moammar Gadhafi, the former leader of Libya, was executed after being captured alive near his hometown of Sirte. Video footage shows a bloodied Qaddafi pleading for his life before asking the fighters who captured him, "Do you know what's right or wrong?"

Press reports indicate that he was targeted by French and U.S. aircraft and drones shortly before being captured. Why was Gadhafi summarily executed? Who wanted him dead before he could be put on trial? What does this say about NATO and the people who will take control of Libya?

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya * Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi's father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms * all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it * not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion * now frozen globally.

Great Man-Made River project in Libya $27 billion.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Which other dictator has done so much good for his people?

THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.

Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered global banking cartel in 5 areas:

· A Gaddafi-Centered African Union With A Common Currency
· A Gaddafi-Run Central Bank Of Libya
· A Gaddafi-Holding Of 150 Tons Of Gold
· A Gaddafi-Run Libyan Oil Industry
· A Gaddafi-Run 'Blue-Gold' Water Reserves

And to think the media sold us that he was a bad man scratching my head wondering why we don't read alternative news 1st.

Nalod
USA
7/28/2013  1:24 AM
Nothing sadder than when an ignorant person feels empowered.

Kind of like germany in 1933.

IronWillGiroud

7/28/2013  10:39 AM
well that didn't take long from playa--- The Jews™
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
7/28/2013  10:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/28/2013  10:50 AM
playa2 wrote:The Amazing Things Moammar Gadhafi Did For Libya

Moammar Gadhafi, the former leader of Libya, was executed after being captured alive near his hometown of Sirte. Video footage shows a bloodied Qaddafi pleading for his life before asking the fighters who captured him, "Do you know what's right or wrong?"

Press reports indicate that he was targeted by French and U.S. aircraft and drones shortly before being captured. Why was Gadhafi summarily executed? Who wanted him dead before he could be put on trial? What does this say about NATO and the people who will take control of Libya?

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya * Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi's father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms * all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it * not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion * now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.

Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered global banking cartel in 5 areas:

And to think the media sold us that he was a bad man scratching my head wondering why we don't read alternative news 1st.

Oh well done Playa. You lasted so long this time. But you just can't help your inner racism. It longs to be freeeeeeeeeeee!

Pleasure knowing you, go infect another website.

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
playa2

7/28/2013  10:50 AM
playa2 wrote:The Amazing Things Moammar Gadhafi Did For Libya

Again we've been hoodwinked bamboozled , led astray with U.S medis reporting to us he was such a bad person.

We could only wish our government would bail out Americans like they bailed out Wall St and the Automotive Industry.

firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
7/28/2013  10:51 AM
But what will you do once you drive the Jews into the sea? Who will you blame the worlds ills on then? You're only hurting yourself here Playa.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
Nalod
USA
7/28/2013  11:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/29/2013  10:15 AM
Playa, we done.

I don't debate this sort of thing. Its indefensible. Your deflecting and went into the gutter.

Went there once with you. Thought we could have a decent discussion. Instead you took it to another level. The stench that manifests from ignorance is one you might be have become used to, but its not a fragrance I choose to experience.

I let the first anti Semitic go as you make habit of cutting and paste taking credit for the vomit you call "truth". Since you claim they are your words its apparent you own the content.

And to think, some still think everything is ok SMH

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy