[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OFF the record and a little fun for a change. How many of you believe there are Aliens of another world walking on earth?
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

7/13/2013  10:45 PM
Papabear Says

With things a little quiet in the NBA and Baron Davis was abducted. How many of you believe that Aliens are walking the earth. And have you ever seen any before? Or have you ever been abducted and probed. Or do you know of anyone who have been probed by an Alien.

Papabear
AUTOADVERT
Dagger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4184

7/14/2013  12:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/14/2013  12:28 AM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

With things a little quiet in the NBA and Baron Davis was abducted. How many of you believe that Aliens are walking the earth. And have you ever seen any before? Or have you ever been abducted and probed. Or do you know of anyone who have been probed by an Alien.

I know a brother and sister that claim they were abducted together. They say they are sure it wasn't a dream because they both experienced the same thing, and they are dead serious when they talk about it- apparently it still gives them chills. They don't strike me as jokers, but I don't believe in that stuff myself. Kids have wild imaginations, I think they probably just got carried away and convinced themselves that some flashing lights and loud noises amounted to more than what really happened.

I think it's incredibly likely that there are alien life forms somewhere out there in the universe, but these "abductions" and "probings" seem to be more the machinations of man than some malicious extraterrestrials.

At least that's what we aliens want you to think

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/14/2013  12:18 AM
I had a colonoscopy, so I was probed.
Dagger

7/14/2013  12:22 AM
Nalod wrote:I had a colonoscopy, so I was probed.

dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
7/14/2013  12:58 AM
the laws of physics make this highly unlikely. it doesn't mean that intelligent life doesn't exist but our limited ability to conceptualize the vastness of space can lead us down a more superstitious path. alpha centauri, the closest sun, is 4.3 light years away. light travels at 671 million miles per hour. can you imagine how far light travels in 4.3 years.

it's impossible to conceptualize.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

7/14/2013  1:36 AM
dk7th wrote:

i conceptualize this easily

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Dagger

7/14/2013  2:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/14/2013  2:04 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Of course you do, your mind is a supercomputer, finely attuned to the tiniest of subtleties in the fabric of the universe as a result of your vastly superior intellect...blah blah blah.

The wisest man is the man who knows that he knows nothing.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
7/14/2013  2:58 AM
I guess it depends on how old the Alien civilization is in comparison to ours. We have technology now that would shock and amaze people from just 100 years ago, so imagine how advanced an older Alien culture could be and they might have the ability to travel great distances by means we can't comprehend. Anything is possible I guess. Doubt it though we'd be too insignificant to even waste time on.
IronWillGiroud

7/14/2013  10:16 AM
Dagger wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:

Of course you do, your mind is a supercomputer, finely attuned to the tiniest of subtleties in the fabric of the universe as a result of your vastly superior intellect...blah blah blah.

i also know nothing

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
7/14/2013  10:23 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:

i also know nothing

Knowing that you "know nothing" actually means and proves that you do know something.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/14/2013  10:40 AM
I hate sciencefiction!
RonRon
Member: #246
7/14/2013  10:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/14/2013  10:44 AM
I personally don't believe we are live in the only galaxy that can support life form
I believe there are billions of other galaxies far away, with billions of other stars to provide sun light/energy for, it is just not in our sight/knowledge

The theory of "Evolution" does not make much sense to me,
Have we ever seen an Ape turn in to a "man" in the past 10000 years in the jungle?
Maybe aliens were the first ones to genetically alter the DNA of apes/dolphins to humans?

On a different topic, does anyone here believe in the spirit word?
If not, have you ever played the Quiji board?

I have, to fill my curiousity as a teenager and I do not recommend anyone to play it even though it can be bought in the stores with "Monopoly"
IT IS NOT A GAME and can be very dangerous with spirits attaching itself with you
If you have played it before, you can tell if someone is pushing or pulling, especially with 2 people playing only, I have tried it multiple times
In my experience, each spirit moves in a particular motion/speed, very distinguisable, and it was following us for weeks while lying to us when we asked for the spirits name
I have played with hand made boards and the one you can buy before too
I stopped because the last time I played, it didn't and wouldn't allow us to exit, and it said spelled out some demonic violent things

Some things just cannot be explained, man kind tries to justify everything scientifically and with reason by cause and effect...
And I was too young for alcohol and drugs at the time, so we were all sober, and played many times when I was in my early teens

Maybe Baron Davis is trying to sell a book, maybe he was high of percocets, maybe he has mental problems, or maybe he is telling the truth
I don't know, but those are my thoughts....

IronWillGiroud

7/14/2013  10:43 AM
Markji wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:

i also know nothing

Knowing that you "know nothing" actually means and proves that you do know something.

yea,

also,

stupidest man in world can ask question smartest man cannot answer

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

7/14/2013  7:26 PM
RonRon wrote:I personally don't believe we are live in the only galaxy that can support life form
I believe there are billions of other galaxies far away, with billions of other stars to provide sun light/energy for, it is just not in our sight/knowledge

Have we ever seen an Ape turn in to a "man" in the past 10000 years in the jungle?
Maybe aliens were the first ones to genetically alter the DNA of apes/dolphins to humans?

I have, to fill my curiousity as a teenager and I do not recommend anyone to play it even though it can be bought in the stores with "Monopoly"
IT IS NOT A GAME and can be very dangerous with spirits attaching itself with you
If you have played it before, you can tell if someone is pushing or pulling, especially with 2 people playing only, I have tried it multiple times
In my experience, each spirit moves in a particular motion/speed, very distinguisable, and it was following us for weeks while lying to us when we asked for the spirits name
I stopped because the last time I played, it didn't and wouldn't allow us to exit, and it said spelled out some demonic violent things

Some things just cannot be explained, man kind tries to justify everything scientifically and with reason by cause and effect...
And I was too young for alcohol and drugs at the time, so we were all sober, and played many times when I was in my early teens

Maybe Baron Davis is trying to sell a book, maybe he was high of percocets, maybe he has mental problems, or maybe he is telling the truth

I USED to like reading your posts, guess that's OVER now.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
ShellTopAdidas
Member: #3983

7/14/2013  7:58 PM
loweyecue wrote:
RonRon wrote:I personally don't believe we are live in the only galaxy that can support life form

I USED to like reading your posts, guess that's OVER now.

Me too! Holy crap!!!

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
7/14/2013  8:36 PM
I believe that there are aliens, but I don't believe that they are here. It's unclear whether any civilization, no matter how advanced, could actually navigate the gigantic regions of space in any reasonable amount of time.

That being said, there are reasons to think twice about not believing. For example, the Roswell alien autopsy video was examined by experts and they could not find a single shred of evidence that it was a forgery. It is tough to just ignore that.

blkexec
Member: #748
7/14/2013  8:55 PM
Earth is protected by several radiation belts. If a human tried to leave earth.....or enter earth without without protection. .... they will die instantly. So if aliens are walking the planet they would need a transportation vehicle that protects them from radiation.. Or their skin will not be human like.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
IronWillGiroud

7/14/2013  8:57 PM
blkexec wrote:Earth is protected by several radiation belts. If a human tried to leave earth.....or enter earth without without protection. .... they will die instantly. So if aliens are walking the planet they would need a transportation vehicle that protects them from radiation.. Or their skin will not be human like.

what if they fly so fast that they blast through the belts without being affected

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

7/14/2013  9:09 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
blkexec wrote:Earth is protected by several radiation belts. If a human tried to leave earth.....or enter earth without without protection. .... they will die instantly. So if aliens are walking the planet they would need a transportation vehicle that protects them from radiation.. Or their skin will not be human like.

what if they fly so fast that they blast through the belts without being affected

Papabear Says

IronWillGiroud you are so smart.

Papabear
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/14/2013  9:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/14/2013  9:43 PM

In the book Dune and in science fiction films such as Event Horizon, and Deja Vu, people or spaceships are able to travel to any point in the universe instantaneously by "folding space". In Deja Vu it was to go back in time.

Science fiction writers have been very prescient about future innovations, so maybe some advanced intelligence out there already knows how.

@1:50

OFF the record and a little fun for a change. How many of you believe there are Aliens of another world walking on earth?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy