[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

thank god i didnt get nba league pass!!!
Author Thread
eymyel827
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #694
USA
11/10/2005  12:35 AM
our knicks are pathetic! whatever happened to "we have so many offensive options. we're so deep blah bah blah blah" im soo frustrated right now. heres some of my observations and solutions to the game. (easier said than done but still)
1. stephon u got punked by ur lil cousin. wheres the swagger? u need to be a true leader there. step it up!
2. we play like we're going for a job interview. We need to JUST play the game. Have fun out there. This might sound funny but I feel that we take it too seriously. Whenever we commit a turn over we act like its the end of the world. Stop lookin over your shoulder and wonder what Brown will do.
3. Our spacing sucks. I think Brown needs to look at old LAKERS game tape instead of the bulls and watch how the Zen master utilize Shaq.
4. Last we subsitute TOO MUCH. Brown needs to let the players play!

sorry but this is not what im lookin forward to at the start of the season!!
AUTOADVERT
terminalone
Member: #917
USA
11/10/2005  12:39 AM
i agree with the fact that we subtitute to much but we all just need to relax this is gonna take some time. it aint gonna be pretty.
What happened to Travis Knight? What a waste!
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/10/2005  12:42 AM
https:// It's not so hard.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/10/2005  12:48 AM
The blazers are a AAU team and we get spanked by them... and miles, what a friggin clown.... how do we manageto make guys like him look better than they really are...?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
11/10/2005  12:50 AM
I warned everyone about League Pass--wait until January to buy it--I made the mistake last year of wasting money on this garbage.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
attaboy2005
Member: #992

11/10/2005  12:52 AM
Posted by tkf:

The blazers are a AAU team and we get spanked by them... and miles, what a friggin clown.... how do we manageto make guys like him look better than they really are...?

Yeah, Even had a bad back!.

This is looking really ugly, right now!. LB has to step up and make up his mind and go with lesser of two evils, that is play smaller rotations and the hell with hurting someone's feeling, play to win not to evaluate talent!.

He has to let the guys play and have fun!

[Edited by - attaboy2005 on 11-10-2005 12:53 AM]
tkf
11/10/2005  12:59 AM
Posted by Knight:

I warned everyone about League Pass--wait until January to buy it--I made the mistake last year of wasting money on this garbage.

I thought people bought it because they like basketball, I enjoy watching all the games, it gives me a good perspective on other teams, so when I see someone post... bogut is the next wilt, or chris wilxcox is the next karl malone, without ever seeing them play a minute, I will know better...

[Edited by - tkf on 11-10-2005 01:00 AM]
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
11/10/2005  1:10 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by Knight:

I thought people bought it because they like basketball, I enjoy watching all the games, it gives me a good perspective on other teams, so when I see someone post... bogut is the next wilt, or chris wilxcox is the next karl malone, without ever seeing them play a minute, I will know better...

Yeah, I have to admit, it was fun to watch other teams last year...but by the end of the season you'll be sick of seeing other teams do well and the Knicks sucking.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
EWING33BXNY
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #625
USA
11/10/2005  10:25 AM
I feel bad about the league pass now. I live in Illinois and my GF ordered it for me as a gift because it would keep me in the house and not chase the cat.

As much as I've been pouting around the house this early in the season I'm quite sure she is regretting it now!!!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/10/2005  10:47 AM
Dudes commenting on a game not seen is not seeing the big picture. Or any picture for that matter. Stats don't tell the whole story.

I paid $119 for my league pass. Three tanks of Gas.

I like flicking around and watching the end of close games!

Vince Carter is fun to watch. As a ticket holder of the Bobcats, I can follow them whenever (not all games broadcasted). As a future fan of the Brooklyn Nets, I can watch them. I like watching the Suns, but have the ability to not lament on Marbury. Its two seporate issues. Besides, Nash does what he does and its fun to watch.

Kobe is the best player pound for pound and is amazing. I am not a fan, but respect his talent.

Spurs do it right. I saw them in Charlotte live last nite and its impressive to see the world champs do their thing! Great passing!

Lebron, the futre king.

Clips and brand are fun to watch, as are a host of teams!

And Its possible I will see the beginnings of a good basketball team come together.

$119, got my early bird.

And we buy buy stocks when others don't want them. Buying low is not easy. Waiting until the market goes up and then buying is less gratifying, and less profitable.

Now is the time to become a Knick fan!

tkf
11/10/2005  11:01 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Dudes commenting on a game not seen is not seeing the big picture. Or any picture for that matter. Stats don't tell the whole story.

I paid $119 for my league pass. Three tanks of Gas.

I like flicking around and watching the end of close games!

Vince Carter is fun to watch. As a ticket holder of the Bobcats, I can follow them whenever (not all games broadcasted). As a future fan of the Brooklyn Nets, I can watch them. I like watching the Suns, but have the ability to not lament on Marbury. Its two seporate issues. Besides, Nash does what he does and its fun to watch.

Kobe is the best player pound for pound and is amazing. I am not a fan, but respect his talent.

Spurs do it right. I saw them in Charlotte live last nite and its impressive to see the world champs do their thing! Great passing!

Lebron, the futre king.

Clips and brand are fun to watch, as are a host of teams!

And Its possible I will see the beginnings of a good basketball team come together.

$119, got my early bird.

And we buy buy stocks when others don't want them. Buying low is not easy. Waiting until the market goes up and then buying is less gratifying, and less profitable.

Now is the time to become a Knick fan!

I agree nalod, I have had the league pass with DTV for 8 years or more now.. I enjoy watching the games, and I watch a lot of other teams, I am a pure bball junkie, that is why I laugh so hard at people telling me we overrate our players and yet I hear crap on how great every other non-knicks player in the league is, regardless of their teams record. I mean there must be 100 "great" players in this league, according to most fans on this site..
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/10/2005  11:19 AM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by Knight:

Yeah, I have to admit, it was fun to watch other teams last year...but by the end of the season you'll be sick of seeing other teams do well and the Knicks sucking.

That's precisely why I have league pass- so I can actually watch Good Basketball instead of the crap the knicks have for the last few years given me!
JesseDark
Member: #467
11/10/2005  11:31 AM
I got league pass and am not totaly disappointed. Of course the current state of the Knicks has me worried. What I thought about league pass is that I would be able to hear Knick announcers on all the games. Boy I am surprised at the level of "homers" these other announcers are around the league. Last night the dissed Marbury and Isiah at that was before the tip off.
Bring back dee-fense
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/10/2005  11:38 AM
Too bad we can't pay per win!
Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
11/10/2005  11:44 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Too bad we can't pay per win!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
EWING33BXNY
USA
11/10/2005  11:57 AM
Posted by JesseDark:

I got league pass and am not totaly disappointed. Of course the current state of the Knicks has me worried. What I thought about league pass is that I would be able to hear Knick announcers on all the games. Boy I am surprised at the level of "homers" these other announcers are around the league. Last night the dissed Marbury and Isiah at that was before the tip off.

Hey Jesse, we have HOMER announcers as well. That is why MARV is gone. He wasn't too much of a HOMER!!

BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

11/10/2005  12:29 PM
Posted by EWING33BXNY:
Posted by JesseDark:

Hey Jesse, we have HOMER announcers as well. That is why MARV is gone. He wasn't too much of a HOMER!!

Marv was the best, but Breen is as good as a replacement as you'll get. He and Clyde bash poor d and poor effort all the time. They have called performances unacceptable and woeful.

Anyway, even if one does want to call them homers, the problem with most other announcers is they're got just homers, they're yukkle-head goobers too. And that is what makes them so intolerable.

Anybody ever watch a Nets game?

tkf
11/10/2005  12:32 PM
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by EWING33BXNY:
Posted by JesseDark:

Marv was the best, but Breen is as good as a replacement as you'll get. He and Clyde bash poor d and poor effort all the time. They have called performances unacceptable and woeful.

Anyway, even if one does want to call them homers, the problem with most other announcers is they're got just homers, they're yukkle-head goobers too. And that is what makes them so intolerable.

what is worse is watch the celtics and warriors.. my lord!!!

s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
11/10/2005  12:38 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by EWING33BXNY:
Posted by JesseDark:

Seriously, everytime I watch a Celtic game I almost regret going to college in MA.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
EWING33BXNY
USA
11/10/2005  12:48 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BlueSeats:
Posted by EWING33BXNY:
Posted by JesseDark:

I always turn away from the Celtics after I hear the dreaded "TOMMY POINTS" call!!!
thank god i didnt get nba league pass!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy