[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wilcox is a Beast!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/1/2002  10:21 PM
Andrew: thanks for clarifying that ...
Big smooth: I am sorry for that, I have been hearing so much about Juan Dixon I just didn't read your post close enough.. I agree with you on that post...
Makes since to me......
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
4/1/2002  10:29 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Indeed, I was referring to Dajuan Wagner, not Juan Dixon. I do agree, Knicks need to lose as much as possible to leap frog Cleveland and/or Houston. Who is this guy Hilario Maybyner, I haven't heard of him and don't recognize his name, where does he play?

He's that really raw and athletic Brasilian guy. You might have seen him play when the USA came down to Australia for the Goodwill Games. They played the Brasilians and Maybiner finshed with 8 points, 7 rebounds, 5 blocks and 2 steals in just 18 minutes against a team that featured the likes of Marion, O'Neal, Davis etc...
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
4/1/2002  11:17 PM
Maryland wins...now why does Wilcox stay? Nothing more to prove...can't really improve his draft status that much. I say he leaves.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/2/2002  8:45 AM
Posted by Andrew:

Maryland wins...now why does Wilcox stay? Nothing more to prove...can't really improve his draft status that much. I say he leaves.
yeah, he's ghosted b/c repeats never work. ask any dookie.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/2/2002  6:15 PM
yeah, he's ghosted b/c repeats never work. ask any dookie.
Also remember Terrance Morris had a chance to leave after his junior year and be a top 20 pick, but he wanted to prove more and as a result he had a bad year, got drafted in the second round, and screwed himself over. Wilcox won't make the same mistake.
Wilcox is a Beast!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy