[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dajuan Wagner Info -- From Insider
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/24/2002  3:19 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

San Antonio missed the playoffs by a few games and got the number one pick. Jordan getting it last year was Stern's way of saying thank you very much for making me a billionaire. Come on dude, it is. The NBA probably has the order and Stern modifies it a little to his liking. I don't know why you wouldn't want LeBron, it sounds like you're against him. If you were the GM you'd have traded for Starks, who by the way, only has one testicle. Does anyone find that amusing? He had to get one removed because of some condition, but his whole bad boy image just got deflated with that.
i remember he got his nut removed in like '98 or something! ROFL
AUTOADVERT
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
3/24/2002  6:45 PM
The lotto is fixed you retread. How do you think Jordan got the #1 pick last year? How do you think San Antone got Timmy D? How do you think we got EWING?

-------------------
In the Knick of Time
BigSm00th
USA
242 Posts Posted - 03/24/2002 : 15:09:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
San Antonio missed the playoffs by a few games and got the number one pick. Jordan getting it last year was Stern's way of saying thank you very much for making me a billionaire. Come on dude, it is. The NBA probably has the order and Stern modifies it a little to his liking. I don't know why you wouldn't want LeBron, it sounds like you're against him. If you were the GM you'd have traded for Starks, who by the way, only has one testicle. Does anyone find that amusing? He had to get one removed because of some condition, but his whole bad boy image just got deflated with that.

-------------------
The Head of Public Relations says "Let the LeBron James era begin..."
Caseloads

611 Posts Posted - 03/24/2002 : 15:19:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by BigSm00th:

i remember he got his nut removed in like '98 or something! ROFL

First off if I'm a retread that you are a retard cause you cant even spell it right. second the whole Duncan thing makes no sense cause why would anyone in their right mind want Tim Duncan go to the Spurs,not a big market team which he cant get marketed right. So that makes no sense, yea and david stern really helped jordan becuase last years draft was top notch, I mean he frigen took kwame brown, that guy sucks, and the whole ewing thing is just pure retarded. and bigsmooth, why would you go and attack starks, its not like i'm john starks or anythign so that whole one nut thing makes no sense to me. I guess it was a way to be funny...well it dint work pal.
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/24/2002  7:00 PM
Kwame Brown will be a great player when he develops. He isn't even twenty years old yet. And that Starks thing just popped up when I was typing it, sorry if it offended you.

[Edited by - bigsm00th on 03/24/2002 19:24:53]
#Knickstaps
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
3/24/2002  7:45 PM
Kwame Brown will be a great player when he develops. He isn't even twenty years old yet. And that Starks thing just popped up when I was typing it, sorry if it offended you
thanks
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dajuan Wagner Info -- From Insider

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy