[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wojciech Myrda of Louisiana-Monroe
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/17/2002  7:37 PM
Dan Gadzuric played well today, and 6 ft. 11 players are a rarity in the NBA, he might not be a bad pick. He would be a decent player and a good throw-in for a trade.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/17/2002  7:41 PM
Yeah, I like what I saw from Gadzuric today....he was super fast up and down the court for a big guy.
Posted by BigSm00th:

Dan Gadzuric played well today, and 6 ft. 11 players are a rarity in the NBA, he might not be a bad pick. He would be a decent player and a good throw-in for a trade.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/17/2002  9:28 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Yeah, I like what I saw from Gadzuric today....he was super fast up and down the court for a big guy.
Yeah he wouldn't be bad. Only problem is he is expected to be drafted ahead of our second rounder, but if he drops to us that would be awsome.

Caseloads
Member: #41
3/17/2002  11:51 PM
Posted by Knixkik:
Posted by Andrew:

Yeah he wouldn't be bad. Only problem is he is expected to be drafted ahead of our second rounder, but if he drops to us that would be awsome.
What makes you all think that we'll actually do anything useful with our second rounders? We had 2 second round picks last year and did nothing. Furthermore, we don't have room on our team for 2nd rounders. We'd need to cut players to keep 3 second round draft picks in addition to our 1st round pick.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
3/18/2002  12:34 AM
Guys, slow down, we are not getting any second-rounders from Boston this year because we have already used both of them (on DeMarco Johnson and someone else I think). NBAdraft.net is wrong...
Knixkik
USA
3/18/2002  9:25 PM
Posted by VG:

Guys, slow down, we are not getting any second-rounders from Boston this year because we have already used both of them (on DeMarco Johnson and someone else I think). NBAdraft.net is wrong...
I think we did draft Johnson with their pick. He was a great player for UNC Charlotte, but never adjusted to the NBA. Shows why you shouldn't take college SG's or SF's because they won't usually be the steals of the draft. Point guards and centers are most likely and in some cases power forwards. My top three second round steals: Dan Dickau, if drafted in the second round, and the same with Dan Gadzuric and Jason Jennings. My top three steals who may not be drafted at all, or if so, in the second round are Uche Okafor, Wojciech Myrda, and DeAngello Collins.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/18/2002  11:55 PM
We actually will have 3 or 4 roster spots available for next year. Postel, Spencer and Larry Robinson are up next year. Othella has an option and might choose not to return. I can see the Knicks keeping their first round pick and possibly one or two of their second rounders.
Posted by Caseloads:

Furthermore, we don't have room on our team for 2nd rounders. We'd need to cut players to keep 3 second round draft picks in addition to our 1st round pick.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
USA
3/19/2002  3:54 PM
Posted by Andrew:

We actually will have 3 or 4 roster spots available for next year. Postel, Spencer and Larry Robinson are up next year. Othella has an option and might choose not to return. I can see the Knicks keeping their first round pick and possibly one or two of their second rounders.
Posted by Caseloads:

Furthermore, we don't have room on our team for 2nd rounders. We'd need to cut players to keep 3 second round draft picks in addition to our 1st round pick.
Hopefully if Harrington chooses to leave we can at least get something for him. He's a nice player to hold onto if he stays though. Cheap and productive. I would like to hold onto Postell, but he might be getting impatient and what to try his luck elsewehre. Spencer and Robinson will probably be gone especially if we get a young center that is better than Spencer. A lot of second rounders are capable of being that.
Wojciech Myrda of Louisiana-Monroe

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy