[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[Game Thread 3/27/23] Knicks vs Rockets 7:30PM
Author Thread
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

3/28/2023  2:04 PM
martin wrote:so nice

So one of the things that took me some time to appreciate is how Brunson comes out early looking to score the ball very aggressively. Traditionally I think of a PG coming out and getting the rest of the team into a rhythm along with getting them shots.

I’ve come to appreciate that Brunson is setting the tone right off the bat and basically getting us into an attacking/downhill mindset.

Either IQ has just watched and picked up on that or maybe more likely Brunson is in his ear telling him to come out aggressive scoring the ball. Used to infuriate me watching IQ dribble around the perimeter going sideways but now he is living in the paint —- think Brunson may deserve some credit here.

AUTOADVERT
nyvector16
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #130
USA
3/28/2023  2:08 PM
martin wrote:Extra extra large onesie

Sooo glad we traded away Raymond Felton back in the day...

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/28/2023  5:50 PM
nyvector16 wrote:
martin wrote:Extra extra large onesie

Sooo glad we traded away Raymond Felton back in the day...

Say what you will... That green thing looks more comfortable than a Tommy Bahama short sleeve button up. Perfecting for those times when you need to cultivate mass

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

3/28/2023  7:12 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Hahahahaha I was about to post this

aw, what could have been...

Just a few more years of seasoning....

Let Frank go down the stretch with a stat line that Frank Hive always thought he would have. Down the stretch Frank put up 20, 10, 5 steals

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/28/2023  8:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/28/2023  8:36 PM
Good stuff

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/28/2023  10:06 PM
Philc1 wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
martin wrote:
ToddTT wrote:

Hahahahaha I was about to post this

aw, what could have been...

Franks UFA next offseason

Two years after you said he’d never play in the nBA again. You the man!

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

3/29/2023  4:27 AM
So whose better Frank or Deuce as a potential back up pg ? How did Tari Eason look to you guys ? Would have loved the Knicks to trade for him last draft. I want the Knicks to trade for Herb Jones or maybe Eason. Start one or those guys as a defensive player in the starting lineup alongside Mitch, Julius, Brunson and IQ. Bring RJ off the bench with Grimes and J Hart and Hartenstein. RJ can be the sixth man playing the 2,3,4. Bench mob RJ, I Heart, J Hart, and Grimes. Obi or Deuce can be situational or used to trade for Eason or Jones.
SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
3/29/2023  10:55 AM
Alpha1971 wrote:So whose better Frank or Deuce as a potential back up pg ? How did Tari Eason look to you guys ? Would have loved the Knicks to trade for him last draft. I want the Knicks to trade for Herb Jones or maybe Eason. Start one or those guys as a defensive player in the starting lineup alongside Mitch, Julius, Brunson and IQ. Bring RJ off the bench with Grimes and J Hart and Hartenstein. RJ can be the sixth man playing the 2,3,4. Bench mob RJ, I Heart, J Hart, and Grimes. Obi or Deuce can be situational or used to trade for Eason or Jones.

Deuce is way more likeable, better offensively, more dawg on the ball and doesn't have annoying fanboys.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/29/2023  11:15 AM
SergioNYK wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:So whose better Frank or Deuce as a potential back up pg ? How did Tari Eason look to you guys ? Would have loved the Knicks to trade for him last draft. I want the Knicks to trade for Herb Jones or maybe Eason. Start one or those guys as a defensive player in the starting lineup alongside Mitch, Julius, Brunson and IQ. Bring RJ off the bench with Grimes and J Hart and Hartenstein. RJ can be the sixth man playing the 2,3,4. Bench mob RJ, I Heart, J Hart, and Grimes. Obi or Deuce can be situational or used to trade for Eason or Jones.

Deuce is way more likeable, better offensively, more dawg on the ball and doesn't have annoying fanboys.

Right! Last point is the most important too! Unless the Mavs need to win games and our boy Frankie is having a +30 game even though he has only played 7 minutes and had 1 point, 1 rebound and a steal. Then we all slobbering all over him.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

3/29/2023  12:02 PM
SergioNYK wrote:

Or haters.

[Game Thread 3/27/23] Knicks vs Rockets 7:30PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy