Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
12/5/2022  8:10 PM
Kemet wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:
I agree with him. Play the players who play good D and the D will improve.

Both the D and ball movement were light years better when both Randle and RJ were on the bench at the same time

What do you mean? Randle plays great defense. This impressive defense earns him all his high minutes.

Ah, sarcasm

Yep sarcasm, the only reason Grimes are in the starter lineup is because Randle Barrett Brunson are three players that don't defend well on the defensive-end. Which we notice this weekend.

This time last year, D.Rose kept telling our senile coach Thibs to play Deuce McBride.
The experience Deuce McBride would have now about NBA opponents if coach Thibs would've let Deuce backup PG Burks last season.

In the vid .. why are all the Knicks collapsing to the paint area when the Cavs have 10 seconds left on the shot clock leaving no one to protect the perimeter. Plus the only Knick defended the paint against opponents are MitchRob.

Where’s my deuce fans at. You are 1000x correct. We would know more about deuce. Probably would’ve traded for Spida since we would’ve known what we have overall. Been saying we need to play them more so that our summer will be much clearer.

Eitherway deuce is in. The question now is FOR HOW LONG!

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
blkexec
Member: #748
12/5/2022  8:11 PM
fishmike wrote:
Philc1 wrote:
TheGame wrote:Grimes is not scoring but his defense in the starting unit makes a big difference. Once Grimes’ offense comes around, this team can take off (assuming RJ does not keep shooting us out of games).

Grimes a very smart player. Not very athletic or skilled but high IQ

might be the worst scouting ever... Grimes is a fantastic athlete with an explosive first step. Go read about his combine etc or just watch him hang with the elite athletes of the game. Not very athletic?

Get ‘em fish. Crazy talk. He’s athletic and skilled. 🤣

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Kemet
Member: #6148

12/6/2022  12:24 AM
blkexec wrote:
Kemet wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:

Both the D and ball movement were light years better when both Randle and RJ were on the bench at the same time

What do you mean? Randle plays great defense. This impressive defense earns him all his high minutes.

Ah, sarcasm

Yep sarcasm, the only reason Grimes are in the starter lineup is because Randle Barrett Brunson are three players that don't defend well on the defensive-end. Which we notice this weekend.

This time last year, D.Rose kept telling our senile coach Thibs to play Deuce McBride.
The experience Deuce McBride would have now about NBA opponents if coach Thibs would've let Deuce backup PG Burks last season.

In the vid .. why are all the Knicks collapsing to the paint area when the Cavs have 10 seconds left on the shot clock leaving no one to protect the perimeter. Plus the only Knick defended the paint against opponents are MitchRob.

Where’s my deuce fans at. You are 1000x correct. We would know more about deuce. Probably would’ve traded for Spida since we would’ve known what we have overall. Been saying we need to play them more so that our summer will be much clearer.

If Thibs keep going with the trio Deuce Quickley Grimes back court lineup against the Hawks Trae/Murray duo on Wednesday, the Knicks our luck may be the same as the Cavs if we tighten up on the perimeter defense by letting MitchRob defend the paint & glass on defense.

It's a felony crime what coach Thibs did to Deuce McBride & Kemba last year ....
Taking Kemba out of the rotation, and no Deuce.
Hold on, recall last season when Thibs made SG-Burks the Knicks starter PG.
Well, Burks first 3 games as a starter PG turn out to be (our season) a 1-2 record every 3 games (No Playoff season).
And when D.Rose got injured, no Deuce.
Grimes get injured, no Deuce.

Three quarters of Deuce & Grimes & Quickley vs Cavs, Hawks, Celtics, 76ers, Bulls, Pacers, Nets ..
May result in a Knicks win.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

12/6/2022  10:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2022  10:44 AM
blkexec wrote:
Kemet wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:

Ah, sarcasm

Ah..the defensive gurus (Randles most loyal fans) all grouped in one. Cruising the internet for Randle miscues.
For those of you that clearly know defense, what is a PF suppose to do when he see a guard penetrate? Drop to block to stop and East layup? Or get out and cover the SG and leave middle open? Let me guess, no problem with Obi on that play? It's okay that he is guarding a big 28 feet away and not rotating to the easiest three point shot on the court? Or maybe Randle should cover everybody. #Troll clips.

Players, not Randle, take away drive and leave corner wide open.

Another guy, not Randle, losing defenders.

Continue to say that Randle needs no more than 30 a game(loses defensive energy with too many), take less threes, is one of our best rebounders, good physical presence down low. And yes, keep energy level up in everybolay. But you guys keep posting the Randle bashing micro clips. I am sure they make your days.

Fyi, we won the game! Randle kept their opposing PFs to 8 pts. But you guys are probably pissed he did not stop all of DMs shots.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/6/2022  1:18 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Kemet wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Clean wrote:

Ah, sarcasm

Ah..the defensive gurus (Randles most loyal fans) all grouped in one. Cruising the internet for Randle miscues.
For those of you that clearly know defense, what is a PF suppose to do when he see a guard penetrate? Drop to block to stop and East layup? Or get out and cover the SG and leave middle open? Let me guess, no problem with Obi on that play? It's okay that he is guarding a big 28 feet away and not rotating to the easiest three point shot on the court? Or maybe Randle should cover everybody. #Troll clips.

Players, not Randle, take away drive and leave corner wide open.

Another guy, not Randle, losing defenders.

Continue to say that Randle needs no more than 30 a game(loses defensive energy with too many), take less threes, is one of our best rebounders, good physical presence down low. And yes, keep energy level up in everybolay. But you guys keep posting the Randle bashing micro clips. I am sure they make your days.

Fyi, we won the game! Randle kept their opposing PFs to 8 pts. But you guys are probably pissed he did not stop all of DMs shots.

Very well presented. But you can't expect logic or rationale to sway the mob. Only emotion.

[Game Thread] Knicks vs Cavs 6PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy