Author Thread
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

12/4/2022  5:05 PM
martin wrote:
Rookie wrote:
franco12 wrote:
Rookie wrote:Stay the course. You can rebuild in NY it just takes patience. Blowing it up for a starphuck is a Dolan move and has gotten us nowhere over the years. If there is a proven President/GM out there I’d let Rose/WWW go and not look back. There is no reason to jettison the rebuild, we have a few decent role players. Our cap situation is crap. That’s management. Thibs is a good coach , but I’d talk to Udoka. I don’t get why he was banned so hard. I’d never do what he did myself, but he should still be allowed to make a living in his chosen field.

Disagree. It is an honor to be a head coach and get paid absurd money. I don't know anything that he did, I haven't read about it, have no opinion, other than the fact if he effed up, he doesn't get absolved of poor personal choices.

He had a consensual affair with another employee. I would never do that myself, but it’s not a career ender offense. Do you get upset with athletes who sleep around? Should they all be suspended when they get caught?

Udoka is under contract, Boston side red for another job. It suspended him and you have to assume there are good reasons for it and that a ton of more details need to get sorted.

I’m not sure there is more to it than that.

An article said that the lawyers report stated that he used inappropriate language when talking to the female employee that he was having an affair with. I would assume here that there is an offended 3rd party that overheard the conversation and complained. It also said that they would not stand in the way if he were considered for another coaching job. Pretty much they just don’t want another scandal in the press who love this kind of thing. The only reason I bring him up is because todays nba player might relate to a younger coach like Udoka better than a coach like Thibs who always looks like he wants to kill you from the sideline. I’m not really sure what is going on in our locker room, but it doesn’t look like everything is honky dorey.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/5/2022  2:39 AM
Shows a lack of discipline and focus when you can’t keep you house in order.
Nobody is denying Ime a thing. He was suspended not fired. He ****ed up.
He signed a contract with stipulations. one of them is if your in a position of leadership don’t have relations with employees as you can exert power over them and abuse it.
None of the young players are guys to get excited about

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy