[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

RJ and Randle have had a ton of games to show they are a good fit. They aren't. Who are you keeping?

Author Poll
Sambakick
Member: #5646

The jury is in. We have the evidence that the defense falls to pieces with these guys in the game. They're basically the same guy with the same ego wanting to take all the shots and play none of the defense and the sooner the front office divorces Julius Randle and RJ Barrett from one another, the better. So which one are we keeping, and which one are we sending away? Before the season this would be an incredibly lopsided poll in favor of RJ, but seeing him regress while Randle has an offensive renaissance has made this a debate.
Keep RJ
Keep Randle
Keep Both
Keep Neither
View Results

Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
12/4/2022  10:18 AM
GustavBahler wrote:I'd be open to trading both. As someone else pointed out, Randle is too inconsistent to be our second best player.

I'm pretty sure that if RJ went back to the 2, we would see him resuming his progression as an NBA player. Problem is that we have a logjam at the 2, and Quickley would make a more dangerous SG. Can score in many ways now. Also defends very well.

You put RJ on a team that needs an SG, I see him going back to looking like a borderline all-star. But neither Randle nor RJ look like a good fit with the rest of this roster.

RJ is 22. I’m sure there are plenty of nba stars that didn’t fit well.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
RJ and Randle have had a ton of games to show they are a good fit. They aren't. Who are you keeping?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy