Member: #2
USA
6/29/2022  12:13 PM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
6/29/2022  12:15 PM
MaTT4281 wrote:The only reason for a Sign and Trade at this point is to get Theo back with him!

I like how you think.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
USA
6/29/2022  12:22 PM
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/29/2022  2:49 PM
Dallas bluffed and got called out. Maybe he never intended to sign with them, or Dallas thought they could get him for less.
Only negatives Im reading is from fans that don't see a chemistry or thought FVV money was the tops. That was two years ago money.
We'll see the final figure if it to be, and how the roster shakes out.
We are preprogramed to expect the worst.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/29/2022  2:56 PM
martin wrote:

Jared Harper? You mean we already had our PG of the future?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

6/29/2022  2:59 PM
Nalod wrote:Dallas bluffed and got called out. Maybe he never intended to sign with them, or Dallas thought they could get him for less.
Only negatives Im reading is from fans that don't see a chemistry or thought FVV money was the tops. That was two years ago money.

Two years ago and it seemed like FVV gave the Raps a bit of a discount. That said, $27M per still has me a bit hesitant.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

6/29/2022  3:21 PM
martin
USA
6/29/2022  3:38 PM
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/29/2022  3:57 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:Dallas bluffed and got called out. Maybe he never intended to sign with them, or Dallas thought they could get him for less.

Two years ago and it seemed like FVV gave the Raps a bit of a discount. That said, $27M per still has me a bit hesitant.

Raptors rumored to be planning on a 4 year $110mil extension for FVV

BigDaddyG

6/29/2022  4:05 PM
smackeddog wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Hot take. Brunson, based off his shot profile and sustainability, is a better offensive player than FVV. It's not a considerable edge, but there is a clear delineation. FVV is a better defensive player, no doubt. But, based on their careers and using the simplest projections, is out of the question to say both players are at around the same level?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/29/2022  4:41 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Hot take. Brunson, based off his shot profile and sustainability, is a better offensive player than FVV. It's not a considerable edge, but there is a clear delineation. FVV is a better defensive player, no doubt. But, based on their careers and using the simplest projections, is out of the question to say both players are at around the same level?
Im def coming around on that. We'll have to hide Brunson on defense which is why I prefer moving RJ to SG and getting a defensive 3. We cant start Brunson/Fournier

That being said Brunson will play very hard on d. He fights over screens and is very active. He's effective on 3&D guys... like how Trae wrecked things for Bullock in that playoff series.

To me we gotta move Fournier to make this work... once that's done (and hopefully we can upgrade somehow) I think this really makes us better

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

6/29/2022  5:33 PM
BRIGGS wrote:https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/platform/amp/2022/6/21/23178019/jake-fischer-mavericks-favorites-to-re-sign-jalen-brunson

I don’t! Get it
Knicks *Grumbling djmusuc

Whom? For the life of Riley is Jalen Brunson bringing?
Regarding intelligent NBA superstars or one level down
NBA Allstars to the Ny Knickerbockers

WHOM?
ANSWER That ? Eh

Jalen is a good kid upside 9-10 rated.
Has he won ? NBA title? NBA Conference?

How many studs or Ja Morant types are
Coming to NBA Knickerbockers cause of this
?

Don't even see knicks winning $$$ pay
Sweepstakes to aign him.

I am far from smartest person on this forum Board
But if you going to $$$ money you need to know
Whom will follow Brunson to Knickerbockers,

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

6/29/2022  5:54 PM
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Im def coming around on that. We'll have to hide Brunson on defense which is why I prefer moving RJ to SG and getting a defensive 3. We cant start Brunson/Fournier

That being said Brunson will play very hard on d. He fights over screens and is very active. He's effective on 3&D guys... like how Trae wrecked things for Bullock in that playoff series.

To me we gotta move Fournier to make this work... once that's done (and hopefully we can upgrade somehow) I think this really makes us better

I actually think the opposite Fournier is the player who makes it work. Hes a better 3 point shooter than RJ, Randle and Obi and will help spacing. Brunson can dribble penetrate and create passing lanes

smackeddog
Member: #883
6/29/2022  6:19 PM

Can see Cuban deciding to screw us shamelessly by trading him to the Heat for Duncan, just out of spite. This had better be a ruse to avoid getting accused of tampering, because it’s the second info leak suggesting Brunson wants his next team to be a winner, plus Riley always gets his man

martin
USA
6/29/2022  6:26 PM

BigDaddyG

6/29/2022  6:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2022  6:29 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Can see Cuban deciding to screw us shamelessly by trading him to the Heat for Duncan, just out of spite. This had better be a ruse to avoid getting accused of tampering, because it’s the second info leak suggesting Brunson wants his next team to be a winner, plus Riley always gets his man

Of course it's a ruse. It's the same thing FVV did during his free agency. The thing is ... Pat has done more damage with less. He's a sneaky rat and can't be underestimated.
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

6/29/2022  6:32 PM
Brunson meeting with Heat. Rug roh
martin
USA
6/29/2022  6:38 PM
Philc1 wrote:Brunson meeting with Heat. Rug roh

We shall call this move The Father-Son Back Channel Coverup

houston20
Member: #8797

6/29/2022  6:43 PM
I doubt miami gets him the heat have nothing to offer old broken kyle lowry, tyler hero not sign extention with dallas.
Mavs podcast Brunson is staying

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy