[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Do the Knicks have enough wing assets to go all in on a player like Donovan Mitchell?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/15/2022  1:55 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:
TheGame wrote:Now would be the time to make a move for Zion because I know the Pelicans cannot be happy with how things are going. Do they really want to pay him max if he is hurt all year? I think Randle, and a couple of first round picks would be more than enough for Zion. If we can then get him a proper nutritionist and the kid loses about 40 lbs (I think he should be playing at 265, he is reportedly 318 and he was 283 when he came into the league), then he can get his career back on track.

Eddy Curry, Jerome James and Michael Sweetney say "hi"

Or at least we think they say "hi" cause the words were more of a mumble in-between a mouth full of food

LEAVE ZION ALONE! Also, try to clean up on the Zion fat jokes, you know, just in case. I personally feel Zion would be a TREMENDOUS addition to any franchise and I think he's just cultivation mass so he can remain strong and powerful for whatever franchise he forces his way too.

Yes! Thank you ! He would be an ENORMOUS addition. A GIGANTIC one. He would totally be the needle mover on the scale of things. And if he throws that weight around he can force his way to a team of his liking

Would definitely shift the balance in the east. The SEISMIC eruptions at MSG would be felt up and down the Atlantic.

And perhaps with Titanic Proportions……….

AUTOADVERT
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/15/2022  2:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/15/2022  2:22 PM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:
TheGame wrote:Now would be the time to make a move for Zion because I know the Pelicans cannot be happy with how things are going. Do they really want to pay him max if he is hurt all year? I think Randle, and a couple of first round picks would be more than enough for Zion. If we can then get him a proper nutritionist and the kid loses about 40 lbs (I think he should be playing at 265, he is reportedly 318 and he was 283 when he came into the league), then he can get his career back on track.

Or at least we think they say "hi" cause the words were more of a mumble in-between a mouth full of food

LEAVE ZION ALONE! Also, try to clean up on the Zion fat jokes, you know, just in case. I personally feel Zion would be a TREMENDOUS addition to any franchise and I think he's just cultivation mass so he can remain strong and powerful for whatever franchise he forces his way too.

Yes! Thank you ! He would be an ENORMOUS addition. A GIGANTIC one. He would totally be the needle mover on the scale of things. And if he throws that weight around he can force his way to a team of his liking

Would definitely shift the balance in the east. The SEISMIC eruptions at MSG would be felt up and down the Atlantic.

Only way I’d do it is a ZION AND TRADE

(Zion and trade….Sion and trade?)

MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
1/16/2022  9:01 AM
I think it’s IQ, Reddish, Obi 3 first rounders for Mitchell at a minimum. Which I doubt they do, but don’t see a lot of players and packagers out there.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/16/2022  9:30 AM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:

Agreed, u guys should chill on zion - he has a lot on his plate right now . . .

jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
1/16/2022  12:13 PM
Marv wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:

Best one!

smackeddog
Member: #883
1/16/2022  12:41 PM
Who would you prefer D-Mitch or SGA if the cost was the same?
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/16/2022  1:06 PM
Marv wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:

New low for this board. Bet Zion would not be this childish. He is much bigger than that.
For anyone who thinks he would not be huge here, just give him a chance. Guarantee he would grow on us.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/16/2022  1:16 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Marv wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:

New low for this board. Bet Zion would not be this childish. He is much bigger than that.
For anyone who thinks he would not be huge here, just give him a chance. Guarantee he would grow on us.

`…………Larger than life!

ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

1/16/2022  1:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/17/2022  1:22 AM
ramtour420 wrote:Zion is borderline bust at this point, health wise

That is right, and that is why he could be more realistic. But if NO considers trading him for Knicks other than Randle or RJ, it will be a clear sign that he is damaged goods, and we do not want him in the first place.

Utah trading Donovan to us? Why on earth would they trade their best player and one of the leagues most exciting young stars? Not even for Randle / RJ, let alone our spare parts. This whole thread topic is ridiculous, IMO.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

1/17/2022  8:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/17/2022  8:14 AM
No. The Jazz will want RJ plus multiple assets and picks
Philc1

1/17/2022  8:16 AM
ESOMKnicks wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:Zion is borderline bust at this point, health wise

That is right, and that is why he could be more realistic. But if NO considers trading him for Knicks other than Randle or RJ, it will be a clear sign that he is damaged goods, and we do not want him in the first place.

Utah trading Donovan to us? Why on earth would they trade their best player and one of the leagues most exciting young stars? Not even for Randle / RJ, let alone our spare parts. This whole thread topic is ridiculous, IMO.

Zion for Obi and a pick I would consider. But really what’s the point other than tv ratings and the media hype. Zion is a guy who if he’s lucky averages around 40 games played a season next 5-6 years until he retires. In the meantime I could see Isiah getting in Dolan’s ear saying he needs a max extension

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/17/2022  8:20 AM
I think it would cost RJ, IQ, and Obi and picks and possibly more - not digging that cost
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Philc1

1/17/2022  9:50 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I think it would cost RJ, IQ, and Obi and picks and possibly more - not digging that cost

F that

Do the Knicks have enough wing assets to go all in on a player like Donovan Mitchell?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy