[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I thought Schroeder might’ve made more sense for trade
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/20/2022  11:23 AM
I think I’m right on this one. I’m not sure what the ask/ availability is
Of Schroeder but he started last two games for Celtics and has been fantastic.
We have broken Pgs — you cannot win like that. Getting Brunson will be more than extremely difficult to impossible. But Schroeder could be had
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/20/2022  11:34 AM
BRIGGS wrote:I think I’m right on this one. I’m not sure what the ask/ availability is
We have broken Pgs — you cannot win like that. Getting Brunson will be more than extremely difficult to impossible. But Schroeder could be had

How can you make a statement like that? And what are you giving up for him and what is Boston demanding for it's UFA at end of year that it would be palpable for the Knicks who already have Rose, Kemba, IQ, McBride on roster?

Put your balls out there BRIGGS. You think a trade can be made, Make one.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/20/2022  11:43 AM
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I think I’m right on this one. I’m not sure what the ask/ availability is

How can you make a statement like that? And what are you giving up for him and what is Boston demanding for it's UFA at end of year that it would be palpable for the Knicks who already have Rose, Kemba, IQ, McBride on roster?

Obi Toppin Kemba Walker for Schroeder

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/20/2022  11:57 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:

Boston would want Kemba Walker back? Not happening. And they don't really need Obi that much.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

1/20/2022  12:25 PM
I would take Schroeder in a heart beat even knowing some of his issues.

I was convinced he was going to sign with us this summer (at a discount) right up until Kemba news broke.

He isn’t perfect and seems to have some personality quirks but he is athletic, fast, quick - get get to the rim/finish, play pick/roll and make an occasional 3. Plus plays with confidence.

I would take him for 2 seconds if we could make it work and / or we move on from Kemba.

Personally I think Schroeder would make us more dangerous than Kemba simply based off availability.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/20/2022  12:30 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:

Boston would want Kemba Walker back? Not happening. And they don't really need Obi that much.

Also strike 4 & 5 on the fact that salaries don't match and Boston not looking to go OVER the luxury tax line, they just addressed that by trading away Juan Hernangomez.

Trades are hard if you don't need to pay attention to the details.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/20/2022  1:36 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:

no

I thought Schroeder might’ve made more sense for trade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy