[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Interesting article on possible Westbrook trade to knicks
Author Thread
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

11/18/2021  9:25 PM
Rose is probably the best player on this team right now and they are shipping him and Fournier for Westbrook?

Lmao

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/18/2021  10:03 PM
TheGame wrote:Rose is better than Westbrook.

Anyway.........

I wouldn't THIS trade because I don't think a Westbrook/Randle tandem would work. On the flip side, Fournier and Rose in that Laker squad would immediately put them back in the hunt

shinmen
Member: #6029
France
11/19/2021  2:39 AM
Westbrook is huge negative on the floor every where he goes. Any trade for him would require at least multiple picks along with him. Except for the tanking teams, nobody would do it.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/19/2021  10:17 AM
What if our issue is not Evan?
Problem not solved.

From what im reading, and reactions form thibs and Randle, the “Its weird” comments, I don’t think they have a handle a fix.
certainly Briggs and others got this figured out but concepts to execution is a whole other thing.

Prediction? Not Westbrook. Also, Lakers no doubt had integration concerns and understood this could happen. Vogel gets a chance.
Next year? Maybe a new coach? It happens. Here? Doubt Thibs gets canned.

My 2 cents? Randle is hesitant delegating with a better team around him. Thats one part.
2nd unit looks great so the contrast makes it easy to say “we move this player in, another out”.
Kemba and Randle need reps. Thats one part. Kemba physically is inconsistant. Thats another part.
RJ emerging. Thats one part.
Evan taking more shots and asked to create. He is capable. But its new as he was asked to spot up more in Orlando? If so, thats another.

Add it up. The aggregate is multi faceted. Not just a simple answer. Its complicated. No easy fix.
TO say otherwise is short sighted or arrogant.

shinmen
Member: #6029
France
11/19/2021  11:29 AM
Great insight. The team need to figure some stuff out but they won't play like the worst +/- team the whole year.
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/19/2021  12:13 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:
TPercy wrote:I’d rather suck off James Dolan.

dude!

Wait…is Percy a dude? I hope not with that comment.

This whole place is dudes

Perhaps it was too strong , but the sentiment remains the same. I want Westbrook far away from this team.

Percy...if that's what it would take to stop this trade from going down, I would personally set up your GoFundMe. No judgements.

Sometimes we must sacrifice for the things bigger than ourselves. We've made too much progress to throw it all away on Westbrick.

The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/19/2021  2:41 PM
TPercy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:

dude!

Perhaps it was too strong , but the sentiment remains the same. I want Westbrook far away from this team.

Percy...if that's what it would take to stop this trade from going down, I would personally set up your GoFundMe. No judgements.

Sometimes we must sacrifice for the things bigger than ourselves. We've made too much progress to throw it all away on Westbrick.

Ha, it reminded me of this Always Sunny short.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/19/2021  8:01 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:

dude!

Ha, it reminded me of this Always Sunny short.

The laugh at the end omg 😂

The Future is Bright!
blkexec
Member: #748
11/19/2021  10:05 PM
Watching Westbrook tonight get dominated by Schroeder and smart while bricking wide open jumpers. Lakers couldn’t give him away.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
xblvdels3
Member: #8868

11/20/2021  8:04 AM
Westbrick is not a winner
Interesting article on possible Westbrook trade to knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy