Magic and Knicks, 730pm 11/17
Author Thread
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/18/2021  1:25 PM
martin wrote:

And does Thibs or anyone on the coaching staff know this? I know IQ was struggling earlier, but right now he should be starting. This wouldn't be a discussion with any other franchise, why is it with ours?

AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

11/18/2021  1:44 PM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:Randle missing shots is one thing. But his poor play is another. Ball is too sticky in his hand and until late in the last two games everything was too slow. Melo flashbacks

He needs to get out of this funk

I was thinking the same

he's even doing the melo jab step

he needs to be quicker and more decisive

(5)(5)
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/18/2021  1:51 PM
jrodmc wrote:And maybe if the ball was more sticky with IQ and Rose and we don't turn the ball over twice during then end of what was a 1 point game, we win.
Only legitimate All Star on the team, leading the team in assists, didn't attempt a shot in the 4th quarter, but his whole 3:42 seconds of stickiness meant the game. Yeah, just like Melo.

Check please.

Zach Lowe had Kevin Pelton on the Lowe post podcast a few days ago and they mentioned Randle's iso touches haven't changed much from last year. There's a lot to like about Jewlz. Hard worker, mismatch terror...but he doesn't have the b-ball IQ to be an offensive hub. Also, I promised never to doubt RJ again last year, but he needs to start picking it up.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/18/2021  10:12 PM
franco12 wrote:
martin wrote:

And does Thibs or anyone on the coaching staff know this? I know IQ was struggling earlier, but right now he should be starting. This wouldn't be a discussion with any other franchise, why is it with ours?

Because they just paid Fournier and there’s this misguided perception that RJ can only play SG when he’s really a 3 in today’s NBA

Magic and Knicks, 730pm 11/17

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy