[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Hornets 7pm
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/13/2021  3:09 PM
Man, when we Wuz 5-1 it like “Fuck you who think we not a top seed 60+ Team!!! Bing bong, Whooo!!!!Hell yeah we the ****, **** anyone not in this mode!
Fuck the nets too! Extrapolate to the future! Whoo Yeah, **** Boston!
Remember going undefeated In preseaon and anyone who not on board with it: Fuck you too!
Not its like “can’t put my finger on it but damn it the team not the same since Elf left”. Too soon? LLOL…..

Guys, you don’t know the future. We may be on the verge of collapse, or the verge of going on winning streak. Most likely something in between.

AUTOADVERT
Kemet
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6148

11/14/2021  12:13 AM
Nalod wrote:Man, when we Wuz 5-1 it like “Fuck you who think we not a top seed 60+ Team!!! Bing bong, Whooo!!!!Hell yeah we the ****, **** anyone not in this mode!
Fuck the nets too! Extrapolate to the future! Whoo Yeah, **** Boston!
Remember going undefeated In preseaon and anyone who not on board with it: Fuck you too!
Not its like “can’t put my finger on it but damn it the team not the same since Elf left”. Too soon? LLOL…..

Guys, you don’t know the future. We may be on the verge of collapse, or the verge of going on winning streak. Most likely something in between.

After last night game .. I too, want to fire the COY, plus hand Leon Rose & Perry a 2 week notice.
We shouldn't have extended Randle contract, as much as Randle like bringing the ball down court, plus shooting 9 FG shots a quarter we need to trade Randle for Ben Simmons.
No! The Knicks are not a playoff team. Hold up, our 2nd unit lineup are

Kemet
Member: #6148

11/14/2021  12:22 AM
smackeddog wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:Wonder if we could get Payton from the Suns - a pair of twos? The Hornets pick? Or since he needs to be traded now, Randle?

I’m not happy either but I’m a give it time guy. In the meantime I do enjoy the prisoner of the moment threads - a few weeks ago when we were headed to the finals and today when we need to back up the truck.

I do hope we win a few soon.

We don't need to- like I said, right now we have FIVE players playing like Elfrid Payton for whole quarters at a time- putrid on offense, no passing, no defense, not effort, no heart, devoid of any joy for the game.

Last season, it was Bullocks chemistry alongside Randle on offense/defense that gave Randle performance success. Why u think Cuba grabbed Bullock the first day of FA signing. Hoping Bullock could make KP an allstar

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/14/2021  4:02 AM
We asked Reggie to wait. He said no. Fair question and fair answer. Its the business.
Reggie off the bench.
lets not get carried away.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/14/2021  6:10 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Clean
Member: #743
11/14/2021  10:13 PM

I said this a couple games ago but every time the offense gets stagnant call plays that force ball movement instead of watching ISO Randle every time down.
GameThread: Hornets 7pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy