[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

6-4 (1st ten games) and 1-0 (next 10 games).
Author Thread
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

11/8/2021  10:33 PM
.600% after our first 10 games @ 6-4? I'll take it.

7-4 overall (after @ Philadelphia win tonight) while starting off our next 10 game run @ 1-0? Sign me up.

Let's see how these 2021 Knicks look (record wise) heading into game #21 (throughout our next 9 games).

11.) @ Philly = Win.

Let's take a look ahead into our next 9 games

12.) Vs. Bucks.
13.) @ Charlotte.
14.) Vs. Pacers.
15.) Vs. Magic.
16.) Vs. Rockets.
17.) @ Chicago.
18.) Vs. Lakers.
19.) Vs. Suns.
20.) @ Atlanta.

In bold is Atlanta. That's the game I'm most looking forward to and by then I'm hoping Mitchell Robinson returns to form and we head into ATL @ 100% full strength (unlike last years round 1).

6 of our next 9 are at home. We've struggled at home only going 2-3 (with 3 bad loses) but yet 5-1 @ away road games; so with our next 6/9 games @ NY? We'll have a chance at turning around Madison Square Garden's losing record into winning ways.

Thoughts about our next 10 games?

Imo...

Magic.
Rockets.

Are the two games we should really win.

Bucks.
Chicago.

Are the two teams who we all know we can beat, but can we win again?

Charlotte.
Pacers.
Lakers.
Suns.

Are 4 teams who we all know we can beat but the question remains, which NY team comes to play?

I'd go nuts over 8-1.
I'd be excited over 7-2.
I'd be relieved with 6-3.
Anything less than 6-3 would be disappointing imo.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/8/2021  11:54 PM
What did we do last year in our 2nd 10 games?
Me? Every morning I awake from my bed of nails, walk across the cold concrete floor littered with shards of broken glass. They are what remains of my dreams. I walk over to the calandar. Its what keeps me going. Circled is the Atlanta game. Its the one I live for.

My bowels move in gleeful unison to think we go 8-1.
7-2, I ejaculate semon to my breifs of such a thing.
6-3, im ok, Really, im ok.
Anything less than 6-3 I am cooking rocks and looking for relief and have instructed my wife to make sure I don’t drown in my own vomit.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/9/2021  12:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/9/2021  1:47 AM
The way I see it it's 4 losses at least.
1) BuckS , they are out for revenge
2) Suns , they are a better team
3)Lakers
4) Either Charlotte or Chicago or likely one of the others we are supposed to beat
5) Any game where Rose has to start. Our bench scoring becomes inconsistent without him. I wish they ran even more, off of makes, with Obi in the game
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
NYKMentality

11/9/2021  10:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/9/2021  10:55 AM
ramtour420 wrote:The way I see it it's 4 losses at least.
3)Lakers
4) Either Charlotte or Chicago or likely one of the others we are supposed to beat
5) Any game where Rose has to start. Our bench scoring becomes inconsistent without him. I wish they ran even more, off of makes, with Obi in the game

1.) I don't think the Bucks will beat us tomorrow night because they'll once again be without Middleton and Brook Lopez. And they'll be on a back to back come tomorrow night. And on the road too.

Just like Milwaukee wants revenge? NY wants to show the world that our 21 point comeback and dominant 2nd/3rd/4th Qs weren't a fluke.

2.) Suns without Ayton imo aren't better than us.

3.) Charlotte Hornets are playing horrible basketball right now and have lost 5 in a row. I love us vs. an inexperienced Hornets team.

4.) The Lakers? No LeBron for 2 months? Westbrook leading the league in turnovers with an AD who's never been able to win and carry a team without Bron? NY can destroy that fake team.

Vs. Bucks = win.
@ Charlotte = win.
Vs. Pacers = win.
Vs. Magic = win.
Vs. Rockets = win.
@ Chicago = win.
Vs. Lakers = win.
Vs. Suns = win.
@ Atlanta = win.

I'm not scared of our Knicks against any of these teams 9-0 (you heard it here first).

NY IS ABOUT TO GO ON A RUN.

Even if not 9-0 (super hard to pull off) I see no worse than 7-2.

SergioNYK
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #333
USA
11/9/2021  11:30 AM
This team has been difficult to predict so far. You just never know which team will show up. And it depends on the injuries too. We now have both Rob and Noel hurting. But it'd be nice to start winning some of these home games. Especially against Orlando and Indiana. We owe them one. We shouldn't lose at home to a young team like Houston either. So that's 3 wins. Go 3-3 in those other 6 six games and that's 6-3, putting us at 13-7. I'd take that!
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/9/2021  3:55 PM
Nalod wrote:What did we do last year in our 2nd 10 games?
Me? Every morning I awake from my bed of nails, walk across the cold concrete floor littered with shards of broken glass. They are what remains of my dreams. I walk over to the calandar. Its what keeps me going. Circled is the Atlanta game. Its the one I live for.

My bowels move in gleeful unison to think we go 8-1.
7-2, I ejaculate semon to my breifs of such a thing.
6-3, im ok, Really, im ok.
Anything less than 6-3 I am cooking rocks and looking for relief and have instructed my wife to make sure I don’t drown in my own vomit.

I’ve had seasons as a fan where this team started 5-20 and 4-19

12-8 first 20 games is just butter

NYKMentality

11/9/2021  11:20 PM
I really want 14-6 throughout our first 20 games. .700% before peaking. I'd love it.

Can we go 7-2 next 9?

Beat Milwaukee tomorrow @ home MSG and I think we can.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/10/2021  9:32 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
3)Lakers

4.) The Lakers? No LeBron for 2 months? Westbrook leading the league in turnovers with an AD who's never been able to win and carry a team without Bron? NY can destroy that fake team.

Fake Melo shooting 52% from 3 says hello. that's good for 3rd place in the entire league.
Gee, what gives our Knicks real problems? Players having career nights from three.

Really love the bravado, but you really think Obi and Taj are going to shut down AD? Have you at least watched any Laker highlights?

NYKMentality

11/10/2021  10:20 AM
jrodmc wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
3)Lakers

Fake Melo shooting 52% from 3 says hello. that's good for 3rd place in the entire league.
Gee, what gives our Knicks real problems? Players having career nights from three.

Really love the bravado, but you really think Obi and Taj are going to shut down AD? Have you at least watched any Laker highlights?

The Lakers without LeBron? Lol.

Did you not watch the AD led Pelicans for 6-7 years? They absolutely STUNK for like 5 of those years with no playoffs and horrible losing seasons with AD running the show.

Lakers highlights? They've stunk this year.

And Obi and Taj? Huh? Mitchell Robinson will 100% be playing. LAL are 7 games away and not until the 23rd. And Nerlens Noel will probably be back too.

The Lakers led by AD and a turnover prone Westbrook, scares no one and are underdogs to Miami tonight (for a reason). Even at home in LAL they're 4-5 point dogs tonight.

knicks1248
Member: #582
11/10/2021  10:51 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
3)Lakers

Did you not watch the AD led Pelicans for 6-7 years? They absolutely STUNK for like 5 of those years with no playoffs and horrible losing seasons with AD running the show.

And Obi and Taj? Huh? Mitchell Robinson will 100% be playing. LAL are 7 games away and not until the 23rd. And Nerlens Noel will probably be back too.

The Lakers led by AD and a turnover prone Westbrook, scares no one and are underdogs to Miami tonight (for a reason). Even at home in LAL they're 4-5 point dogs tonight.

If the last few knick loses have calmed you down yet, your worse than a COWBOYS FAN.

At this point the Knicks have not shown they are a shoe in to win any game no matter the opponent. In fact other than GSW, the league as been a (any given sunday) sort of deal, any team can beat any team given the effort.

Your acting like Mitch and Noel are reliable....serious dude..

As optimistic as I was in the beginning of the season, we do have some serious concerns that will have to be address for us to take that next level...

ES
NYKMentality

11/10/2021  11:01 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
3)Lakers

If the last few knick loses have calmed you down yet, your worse than a COWBOYS FAN.

At this point the Knicks have not shown they are a shoe in to win any game no matter the opponent. In fact other than GSW, the league as been a (any given sunday) sort of deal, any team can beat any team given the effort.

Your acting like Mitch and Noel are reliable....serious dude..

As optimistic as I was in the beginning of the season, we do have some serious concerns that will have to be address for us to take that next level...

And you're acting and pretending how NY doesn't have a top 10 NBA record this year right out the gates and a win tonight doesn't improve us to 8-4.

You're acting like we're the Knicks of the 2000s early on or the 1-10 Pelicans, 1-9 Rockets, 1-8 Pistons, 3-8 Magic, 3-6 Minnesota, 4-6 Celtics or even 4-8 Atlanta Hawks.

Seriously dude. Get a grip.

We've had 4 loses and tonight will make 8 wins and trending upwards. We've even got 4 wins while keeping opponents under 100 points 4x already.

But all you want to do is look at 4 loses? Ok. That's you. But not me.

NYKMentality

11/10/2021  11:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/10/2021  11:11 AM
Loses to Orlando, Raptors, Pacers and Cavs is enough to write off NY?

While some fans ignore our....

Double OT win vs. Celtics?
121-96 blowout @ Orlando?
112-99 win vs. Embiid and Philly?
104-103 win @ Chicago?
123-117 win @ New Orleans?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
103-96 win @ Philadelphia?
5-1 on the ROAD?

And some of you want to ignore all 7 wins and kill the team because of 4 loses?

That's horse crap and absolutely pathetic.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/10/2021  11:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/10/2021  11:28 AM
NYKMentality wrote:Loses to Orlando, Raptors, Pacers and Cavs is enough to write off NY?

104-103 win @ Chicago?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
5-1 on the ROAD?

And yet you feel free to kill the Lakers and their 5 losses, as well as most of the rest of the league.

And since we're in small sample size hyperbole mode, isn't it actually pathetic that you'd like to ignore our team is playing like pathetic horse **** at home, including games against two horse crap teams?

These kool-aid rainbow fart posts are nice, but try a little fair and balanced in your diet.

knicks1248
11/10/2021  11:35 AM
jrodmc wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:Loses to Orlando, Raptors, Pacers and Cavs is enough to write off NY?

104-103 win @ Chicago?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
5-1 on the ROAD?

And yet you feel free to kill the Lakers and their 5 losses, as well as most of the rest of the league.

And since we're in small sample size hyperbole mode, isn't it actually pathetic that you'd like to ignore our team is playing like pathetic horse **** at home, including games against two horse crap teams?

These kool-aid rainbow fart posts are nice, but try a little fair and balanced in your diet.

Exactly

In the Cavs game thread you thought the knicks were going to blow them out..how did that turn out.

ES
NYKMentality

11/10/2021  1:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

104-103 win @ Chicago?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
5-1 on the ROAD?

Exactly

In the Cavs game thread you thought the knicks were going to blow them out..how did that turn out.

8-4 after tonight is how it's turning out.

NYKMentality

11/10/2021  1:30 PM
2-3 at home but ignore 5-1 on the road?

That's funny.

Nalod
USA
11/10/2021  1:44 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
3)Lakers

If the man wants to count his chickens before they hatch and enjoy the buzz that is his business.

Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/10/2021  9:51 PM
3)Lakers

I think we will be under .500 on Dec 8. 11-13 heading into the Pacers game

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
knicks1248
11/10/2021  9:59 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

104-103 win @ Chicago?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
5-1 on the ROAD?

Exactly

Did you see it, this starting 5 is wack how about 7-6...so bad they sat the last 14 minutes

Fournier and mitch should be out of the starting line up

ES
Nalod
USA
11/10/2021  9:59 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

104-103 win @ Chicago?
113-98 win @ Milwaukee?
5-1 on the ROAD?

Exactly

In Candy Land, everything is great!

6-4 (1st ten games) and 1-0 (next 10 games).

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy