[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Knicks (All-Time) have only had 2 seasons of 60+ wins (1969-1970 & 1992-1993)
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/20/2021  1:19 PM
SergioNYK wrote:
Philc1 wrote:
SergioNYK wrote:I don't think any team is going to win 60 games. Those days are over with 'load management'. Golden State might have the best shot at it but they are already starting it with Curry and Green out tonight.

I'll be happy with a plus .500 record, top 6 East spot and being competitive in the playoffs. People forget it's just year two of this regime and we're two years removed from winning 21 games and three years removed from winning 17 games. You cannot expect instant results. Now by years four and five, I'm hoping we've upgraded the roster to a point where we can start realistically start talking 60 wins and going deep in the playoffs. But to expect it this season was kind of crazy.

Does 60 wins even really matter? We almost won a championship after barely getting the 8th seed once for cryin out loud

Fans would be complaining more about the 22 losses then celebrating the 60 wins.

I dunno 🤔 Did Grimes play 20 mins a night on their way to 60 wins?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/20/2021  2:22 PM
SergioNYK wrote:I don't think any team is going to win 60 games. Those days are over with 'load management'. Golden State might have the best shot at it but they are already starting it with Curry and Green out tonight.

I'll be happy with a plus .500 record, top 6 East spot and being competitive in the playoffs. People forget it's just year two of this regime and we're two years removed from winning 21 games and three years removed from winning 17 games. You cannot expect instant results. Now by years four and five, I'm hoping we've upgraded the roster to a point where we can start realistically start talking 60 wins and going deep in the playoffs. But to expect it this season was kind of crazy.

There’s a ton of parity in the league now

The Knicks (All-Time) have only had 2 seasons of 60+ wins (1969-1970 & 1992-1993)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy