EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
8/20/2021  5:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:Sad part is Mitch thinks his lawn-mower garage workout is impressive to people.

Most of league probably falls on floor watching that.

I remember him posting a short vid of just him mowing the lawn. What can I say, many people consider it a top priority. As for the gym, I'd prefer that he work out in his garage than risk getting out in Covid protocol. He can pretty much purchase anything he needs. He can go to Purchase for the other stuff.

A video of him cleaning the glass would be more appropriate.

Or howsabout 5000 free throws in a row in an empty gym with fake crowd noise blaring? Anything besides another summer of watching meaningless threes with no one on him.
Thibs will most likely kill anyone who kicks the ball out to Mitch at the 3 pt line.

You would think a pro ball player could afford to stock one wing of his house with workout equipment alone, instead of doing free commercials for Craftsman weedwackers in his funky garageb...

Y'all are harsh.

This is the Randle.
AUTOADVERT
Kemet
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6148

8/20/2021  6:24 PM
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:Sad part is Mitch thinks his lawn-mower garage workout is impressive to people.

I remember him posting a short vid of just him mowing the lawn. What can I say, many people consider it a top priority. As for the gym, I'd prefer that he work out in his garage than risk getting out in Covid protocol. He can pretty much purchase anything he needs. He can go to Purchase for the other stuff.

Or howsabout 5000 free throws in a row in an empty gym with fake crowd noise blaring? Anything besides another summer of watching meaningless threes with no one on him.
Thibs will most likely kill anyone who kicks the ball out to Mitch at the 3 pt line.

You would think a pro ball player could afford to stock one wing of his house with workout equipment alone, instead of doing free commercials for Craftsman weedwackers in his funky garageb...

When it comes down to the Knicks GM Perry's draft picks, always bet on Perry's 2nd pick being better than Perry's first pick selection.
MitchRob was the 36th draft pick in the 2nd round in 2018 ($800K per).
Keven Knox were the 9th pick in the first round in 2018 draft class ($4M per)

Philc1
Member: #8897

8/20/2021  9:22 PM

At least he’s doing something. Unlike Anthony Davis who is allergic to conditioning

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
8/21/2021  12:23 AM
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Are you forgetting Mitch gets like min salary?

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/21/2021  6:23 AM
Do we know that was even his house?
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
8/21/2021  3:48 PM
Yeesh.. complaining about the man's garage. Good for him that he is not splurging on expensive stuff.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
8/21/2021  8:06 PM
Panos wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

He's only made like 1.4M per year for the last three. Yes- it certainly can't do a gym like Melo- but that is pretty decent money and he should be able to buy an adult sized home in the area- and converting garage or bedroom to gym should not be hard.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
8/21/2021  10:22 PM
franco12 wrote:
Panos wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

He's only made like 1.4M per year for the last three. Yes- it certainly can't do a gym like Melo- but that is pretty decent money and he should be able to buy an adult sized home in the area- and converting garage or bedroom to gym should not be hard.

Not really.
First of all, taxes take half of that.
Exactly how fancy do you think you're getting on $250k per year net?

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/21/2021  11:18 PM
Panos wrote:
franco12 wrote:
Panos wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Not really.

It doesn’t matter. Besides last Summer (bc of Covid) he still had the New York Knicks as a resource. I’m sure he has plenty of avenues to improve his body up to standard. It’s all on him if he can’t make a jump. I like him too.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Philc1
Member: #8897

8/22/2021  6:39 PM
franco12 wrote:
Panos wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Give me a $1.4 million a year salary I’ll find a house in the tri-state area and put in a gym

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
8/23/2021  8:37 AM
Nalod wrote:Do we know that was even his house?

Yeah, that's even better. He has to take workout videos in someone else's garage. Because his garage is .. oh wait, he makes 1.4 million and doesn't own a home. Got it.

Nalod
USA
8/23/2021  9:00 AM
jrodmc wrote:

Yeah, that's even better. He has to take workout videos in someone else's garage. Because his garage is .. oh wait, he makes 1.4 million and doesn't own a home. Got it.

His ex-agents cost more than potential Ex-Wives?

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
8/23/2021  10:43 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

You taking up the TripleThreat misogynist mantle?

Ex-agents cost money? How would that work, exactly? MitchRob handing out nice severance packages instead of buying a new Peloton or something?

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
8/23/2021  10:43 AM
Panos wrote:
franco12 wrote:
Panos wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Not really.

You do not pay that much taxes unless it's a bonus or gambling winnings.

Besides, Every player has access to the KNICKS westchester state of the art practice facility

ES
Nalod
USA
8/23/2021  1:13 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

You taking up the TripleThreat misogynist mantle?

Ex-agents cost money? How would that work, exactly? MitchRob handing out nice severance packages instead of buying a new Peloton or something?

EwingsGlass
USA
8/24/2021  9:24 PM
I hate the comments on this thread. You got a guy that is not saying smack about other players. Working on getting better. Complimenting the coaching staff. Believing he is working hard. Showing a willingness to defend. And appears to want to be here.

And you guys are talking **** about whether his garage is his — whether his lawn mower is in the right place. Honestly. Everyone of you posting that stuff sucks as human beings. You suck. You think of NBA players as marvel comic book heroes. Judging a guy by his lawn mower cause you hate his face. You think he should have a nicer basement.

I f—-ing love Mitch Robinson and what makes him a Knick player. He’s a legit Knick and I would be honored to have him man the 5 for the next 15 years. I don’t care who or what mows a lawn. They got robots for that stuff now. He’s our starting center and the guys is good at what he does. I don’t care how he spends his money. He’s not driving in a Bugatti while mailing it in. Someone he knows or him owns a lawn mower and stores it where he works out at least once on video.

Take it past the videos. He wants you to care. He cares. Why knock him down? Cause you want him to fail? That’s on you, not him.

Getting on a guy for his lawn mower. That’s bush league nonsense.

Come with stats or facts not bull**** landscaping critiques.

This is the Randle.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
8/24/2021  9:32 PM
i love it when guys catch feelings on this site. that’s what makes us knick fans
EwingsGlass
USA
8/24/2021  10:14 PM
Marv wrote:i love it when guys catch feelings on this site. that’s what makes us knick fans

In my defense, I did drink half a bottle of whistlepig.

This is the Randle.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
8/24/2021  10:17 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
Marv wrote:i love it when guys catch feelings on this site. that’s what makes us knick fans

well drink the other half and tell us how you feel about frank

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/24/2021  10:24 PM
Marv wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

well drink the other half and tell us how you feel about frank

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Mitchell Robinson found his Man Strength

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy