[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Playoff Gamethread #5: Still Believe
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

6/2/2021  10:02 PM
Can’t wait till Frank is off this team. Sick of hearing about why a borderline negative sum player isn’t getting burn during crucial playoff minutes.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

6/2/2021  10:02 PM
Clean wrote:We always do things backwards. Every team in the NBA except the Lakers go with shooters and PNR. We go ISO with a non efficient player. I appreciate Randle getting us to the playoffs but I am not interested in just getting to the playoffs. I don't want to extend him and I am not even sure I want him coming back after his contract is done. Building around him will keep us in the middle of the pack. Too good to get generational talent in the draft and not good enough to get past the 1st round.

The Hawks showed how to defend Randle on Iso. Knicks really need to trade him this summer and get assets. Or next year will be rough as we struggle to make the play-in while Rose is stuck hurrying to try to lock up Randle to a max

Philc1

6/2/2021  10:03 PM
TPercy wrote:Can’t wait till Frank is off this team. Sick of hearing about why a borderline negative sum player isn’t getting burn during crucial playoff minutes.

Yeah because watching Bullock and Rose get circles run around them is great

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/2/2021  10:03 PM
Raging knick fans in low rows calling out Trae......”You want a piece of me? C’mon!!”
wow, where are the regulars fans? LOoks like Howard Beach’s finest.
ScoreBot
6/2/2021  10:04 PM
Q4 1:59
NYK 85 ATL 98
buddapaw
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #1101

6/2/2021  10:05 PM
lol at Bullock
"Low Percentage Shots r US, these are our Knicks" "NY KNICKS the cure for basketball fanatic"
ScoreBot
6/2/2021  10:06 PM
Q4 1:02
NYK 86 ATL 98
ScoreBot
6/2/2021  10:08 PM
Q4 
NYK 89 ATL 103
Sambakick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5646

6/2/2021  10:08 PM
Standing O from the fans!
Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
TPercy

6/2/2021  10:09 PM
Philc1 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Can’t wait till Frank is off this team. Sick of hearing about why a borderline negative sum player isn’t getting burn during crucial playoff minutes.

What about Frank isn’t good at basketball do you not understand?

He’s a pretty good defender. Sure.. but he can’t create his own shot, get to the rim, or shoot consistently enough. His handle sucks, and although he’s a decent passer, he has horrible feel for a PG where he dosent know when to create or shoot the ball. He’s not going to be in the league next year man ****s not that complicated. No hate...he’s just not good enough.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

6/2/2021  10:09 PM
Sucks it came to an end but I’m mad proud of this team.
The Future is Bright!
Philc1

6/2/2021  10:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/2/2021  10:10 PM
TPercy wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

He’s a pretty good defender. Sure.. but he can’t create his own shot, get to the rim, or shoot consistently enough. His handle sucks, and although he’s a decent passer, he has horrible feel for a PG where he dosent know when to create or shoot the ball. He’s not going to be in the league next year man ****s not that complicated. No hate...he’s just not good enough.

Bullock and Rose been creating on offense I suppose

Oh yeah and we need to go back to salary cap hell to give Randle a max extension too

Sambakick
Member: #5646

6/2/2021  10:11 PM
Clean wrote:We always do things backwards. Every team in the NBA except the Lakers go with shooters and PNR. We go ISO with a non efficient player. I appreciate Randle getting us to the playoffs but I am not interested in just getting to the playoffs. I don't want to extend him and I am not even sure I want him coming back after his contract is done. Building around him will keep us in the middle of the pack. Too good to get generational talent in the draft and not good enough to get past the 1st round.

Randle as your #1 guy isn't enough. But you can pay him and still have enough money and assets to bring in a better player.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
MS
Member: #724
6/2/2021  10:14 PM
Randle lost this series plain and simple.

He was the worst star in the playoffs. Scared unsure of himself and back to the turnover machine he used to be.

Thibs was a disgrace in this series. He stuck with his guys but got schooled.

Great season. Proud of the boys

Philc1

6/2/2021  10:16 PM
TPercy wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

Benching the best perimeter defender the entire series against Trae. Brilliant strategy

Let’s get another “Frank sucks lolz”

ScoreBot
6/2/2021  10:16 PM
FINAL
NYK 89 ATL 103
BillTheButcher
Member: #6326

6/2/2021  10:22 PM
Of course I wanted the Knicks to win .But lets keep it real ATL is a better team , we missed Mitch at center. We need upgrades at PG sign Lonzo (his lobs to Mitch & OBI will be epic) and we need sniper wings who can sling it .Keep finding gems in the draft ,RJ will be even better next year so will IQ & OBI. Randle carried us all season in what was the best season since 13' so I can't turn my back on him. This was his first PO , Kobe was shooting air balls in the POs because Shaq did not want to shoot. I say pick up his team option watch his play if it is the same as this years regular season up to the All-Star break extend him .This team overachieved Vegas had us at 22 wins , how many times do they they get taken to the cleaners ?...Great season GO Knicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/shemmue0311/member15202.png[/IMG]
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/2/2021  10:24 PM
TPercy wrote:Sucks it came to an end but I’m mad proud of this team.

This season meant a lot to me, the year we've had outside of bball, it was just so great to follow the team and get a boost from something nearly every day and have something to focus on that wasn't covid related. Disappointing playoffs but a great regular season ride.

TPercy

6/2/2021  10:29 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:Sucks it came to an end but I’m mad proud of this team.

This season meant a lot to me, the year we've had outside of bball, it was just so great to follow the team and get a boost from something nearly every day and have something to focus on that wasn't covid related. Disappointing playoffs but a great regular season ride.

Meant so much to me too man. It was so nice to be able to not dread our games in regular season or constantly check Tankathon. Seeing the monumental improvements that Randle and Rj made was also great as for the first time it felt like we had guys who were not only talented but also gave a ****.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

6/2/2021  10:31 PM
BillTheButcher wrote:Of course I wanted the Knicks to win .But lets keep it real ATL is a better team , we missed Mitch at center. We need upgrades at PG sign Lonzo (his lobs to Mitch & OBI will be epic) and we need sniper wings who can sling it .Keep finding gems in the draft ,RJ will be even better next year so will IQ & OBI. Randle carried us all season in what was the best season since 13' so I can't turn my back on him. This was his first PO , Kobe was shooting air balls in the POs because Shaq did not want to shoot. I say pick up his team option watch his play if it is the same as this years regular season up to the All-Star break extend him .This team overachieved Vegas had us at 22 wins , how many times do they they get taken to the cleaners ?...Great season GO Knicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch was a big big miss. And agreed great season

The Future is Bright!
Playoff Gamethread #5: Still Believe

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy