knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/22/2021  10:20 AM
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:just came here to share in case it wasn't up... definitely a must read... I got goosebumps when I realized the reason I love this team is because they are executing Kobe Bryant's playbook - **** yeah

I hope it help changes the mind set of some fans that think the way to develop a young player is to put him on the court and tank, let him play through stupid mistakes.

Without veteran leadership, there is no development

Without a winning environment, there is no development

And Without Cade theres no championship so whats your point?

Still dreaming of a top pick, and then posting conspiracy theories when we drop in the draft every single time.

So what should we do now the we have an official All star/Leader on the roster that we didn't draft?

Should we trade him and TANK for Cade since we are not title contenders

Ummmmm...yes tf?

your boy Cade went 6-20 and looked horrible in the tournament when it mattered the most.

So how about we just forfeit the season start knox, frank, rj iggy, mitch and jared, finish with the 3rd worst record, then watch the lottery balls drop us to 7th pick then we can go on a conspiracy theory rant about the lottery.

Sound like you idea of building a team is keep tanking , firing President, GM's, coaches, resign our worst players, so we can keep tanking until we land the #1 pick.

ES
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/24/2021  12:44 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:just came here to share in case it wasn't up... definitely a must read... I got goosebumps when I realized the reason I love this team is because they are executing Kobe Bryant's playbook - **** yeah

I hope it help changes the mind set of some fans that think the way to develop a young player is to put him on the court and tank, let him play through stupid mistakes.

Still dreaming of a top pick, and then posting conspiracy theories when we drop in the draft every single time.

So what should we do now the we have an official All star/Leader on the roster that we didn't draft?

Ummmmm...yes tf?

your boy Cade went 6-20 and looked horrible in the tournament when it mattered the most.

So how about we just forfeit the season start knox, frank, rj iggy, mitch and jared, finish with the 3rd worst record, then watch the lottery balls drop us to 7th pick then we can go on a conspiracy theory rant about the lottery.

Sound like you idea of building a team is keep tanking , firing President, GM's, coaches, resign our worst players, so we can keep tanking until we land the #1 pick.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
3/24/2021  12:45 PM
The gravity of Julius Randle

Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
3/24/2021  1:30 PM
Always felt that Randle was a nice piece the Knicks should have long term. Was great to have as a side kick for an NBA Superstar.

I've changed my mind on him. IMO, Randle has become that NBA Superstar and Knicks need to really start thinking about getting that MAX contract ready and how to build this team around him.

martin
USA
3/24/2021  1:50 PM
OK...

TPercy
Member: #5748

3/24/2021  2:14 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Ummmmm...yes tf?

To be clear everything I said was in jest because I know how much he hates tanking but yeah the tourney isn’t the best way to judge him considering his team. He’s no Luka but he will still be a game changer at next level .

The Future is Bright!
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/24/2021  2:15 PM
martin wrote:OK...

Sheeeeesh. Testament to how much his hard work has paid off.

The Future is Bright!
Julius Randle's Reputation - Player's Tribune

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy