3/3/2021  1:56 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
Panos wrote:
Kemet wrote:Frank's hot hand in the 3rd qtr. suppose to get him 30 + minutes of playing-time tonight.
Thibs is crazy !!!
Shot well. Zero assists?
Offense didn't run through him. He was a 3 and D guy in today's offense

He is a 3 and D guy and you need a legit PG playing along side him and the Knicks didn't tonight

He took just 7 shots despite making 5 and was a -20, he had zero impact on the game like Drummonds empty stats.

He should never be identified as an option at pg because he's not

Your posts kinda feel the same way: empty posts.

The whole ****ing team was a negative cause they lost by a lot, it's not really reflective of anything.

He was only identified as a PG cause Elf and Rose were hurt and the Knicks don't have any better options. Duh, right?

Agreed. That’s a good analysis of 1248. His posts do make me laugh though 😂. Anyway definitely a rough night for the team overall. It happens

How many frank fans put him in their possible rotations as a backup pg, or in some case a starter...there's a million threads you can reference.

You act as if I don't want to see a player on my favorite team succeed, he doesn't have much of an impact on the game which is why he's at the end of the bench.

I wish he was a better player, but like i have been saying since his 2nd season, He is who he is

So that's the battle you have been fighting?(rolling eyes) So you have been advocating for Frank to play the wing? And play in a position that fits his skill set this whole time? Or have you just harped on his lack of PG skills and troll? I have seen plenty of Frank should start comments sure. Mostly with the logic of they would rather see Frank get those mins sink or swim than see stop gaps like Payton, Burke, Mudiay or DSjr.

Don't think I've seen to many threads claiming Frank should be getting time over IQ. Wonder why that is? Can't seem to be able to put my finger on it

And here I thought you were only speaking on this game when you stated empty stats. But you are actually claiming that Frank is an empty stat 0 sum player. Now that's hilarious

You even previously questioned his character for not demanding a trade claiming he's just happy to collect his paycheck. Like I said your Frank takes are pretty amusing.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/3/2021  2:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2021  2:20 PM
Advanced Box Score Stats
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/202103020SAS.html

Frank 144 ORtg 131 DRtg 92 TS%

Frank & Quickley only players on the Knicks with positive Box Score Plus/Minus
Frank only player on the team whose ORtg was graded higher than his DRtg

Randle who has been amazing this season shot 6-16 for 14pts while Lyles and Samanaic combined for 12-20(32pts).

Burks & Bullock had the lowest ORtg-DRtg grades with 53-128(Burks), 71-129(Bullock).

And his first half was trash. So his positive grades had to have been really high in the 2nd half.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/3/2021  2:16 PM
IQ at PG is not a thing. He gets the ball and is shoot first or Ally oop. Thats not a knock, thats just who is is for now.
Not an awful PG because he is shooting. His minutes and role is appropriate and I think he is going to be super.
LIke Rainman when 1248 gets an idea in his head its stuck. Dude never says “my bad” or “Your right”.
He finally got a game to try to pin on Frank as “Inneffective”. There was a lot of that. Watching the game one might give the Austin Toro’s some credit as they beat our Knicks! Some Patty MIlls who had frank all over him was just showing why he is still a hell of a player! I thought Pop did a great job preparing those kids for us.
Burks and Bullock did not have good games. Some of our guys with good stats had bad stretches and we lost by the mid third quarter.
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

3/3/2021  2:21 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
Panos wrote:
Kemet wrote:Frank's hot hand in the 3rd qtr. suppose to get him 30 + minutes of playing-time tonight.
Thibs is crazy !!!
Shot well. Zero assists?
Offense didn't run through him. He was a 3 and D guy in today's offense

He is a 3 and D guy and you need a legit PG playing along side him and the Knicks didn't tonight

He took just 7 shots despite making 5 and was a -20, he had zero impact on the game like Drummonds empty stats.

He should never be identified as an option at pg because he's not

Your posts kinda feel the same way: empty posts.

The whole ****ing team was a negative cause they lost by a lot, it's not really reflective of anything.

He was only identified as a PG cause Elf and Rose were hurt and the Knicks don't have any better options. Duh, right?

Agreed. That’s a good analysis of 1248. His posts do make me laugh though 😂. Anyway definitely a rough night for the team overall. It happens

How many frank fans put him in their possible rotations as a backup pg, or in some case a starter...there's a million threads you can reference.

You act as if I don't want to see a player on my favorite team succeed, he doesn't have much of an impact on the game which is why he's at the end of the bench.

I wish he was a better player, but like i have been saying since his 2nd season, He is who he is

So that's the battle you have been fighting?(rolling eyes) So you have been advocating for Frank to play the wing? And play in a position that fits his skill set this whole time? Or have you just harped on his lack of PG skills and troll? I have seen plenty of Frank should start comments sure. Mostly with the logic of they would rather see Frank get those mins sink or swim than see stop gaps like Payton, Burke, Mudiay or DSjr.

Don't think I've seen to many threads claiming Frank should be getting time over IQ. Wonder why that is? Can't seem to be able to put my finger on it

And here I thought you were only speaking on this game when you stated empty stats. But you are actually claiming that Frank is an empty stat 0 sum player. Now that's hilarious

You even previously questioned his character for not demanding a trade claiming he's just happy to collect his paycheck. Like I said your Frank takes are pretty amusing.

. You’re pretty much spot on with your assessment of Frank. 1248 might not have much insight or facts but his posts are funny 😂
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/3/2021  2:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2021  2:42 PM
KnickDanger wrote:Not going to freak out. Very few stinkers this year and falling to the Spurs is not a shock. Our weaknesses are still pretty obvious and the fragility of an overachieving group apparent. But we're at .500 and in the hunt in March -- who woulda thunk?

+1
So does this mean we're not going to have people setting bonfires, burning jerseys and screaming "Sell the Team!!" every time we lose?
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

3/3/2021  4:41 PM
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:Not going to freak out. Very few stinkers this year and falling to the Spurs is not a shock. Our weaknesses are still pretty obvious and the fragility of an overachieving group apparent. But we're at .500 and in the hunt in March -- who woulda thunk?

+1
So does this mean we're not going to have people setting bonfires, burning jerseys and screaming "Sell the Team!!" every time we lose?

No it does not mean that.
GameThread: Knicks visit Spurs, 830pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy