[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

2/28/2021  11:27 AM

Like the game clearly comes easy to Franz it’s much will his lack of speed affect him at next level?

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/28/2021  11:31 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

He reminds me of Zach Lavine athletically. His jumper and IQ have been the biggest revelations though. He's beginning to make reads on offense and defense at a professional pace. I'm will say that I might take him over Mobley. I'm not sure people appreciate what he's doing against former NBA players.

With Mitch on board, even if the Knicks had any of the picks 1-5, I doubt they take Mobley over a wing or even 2 wings.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
3/1/2021  8:42 PM
martin
USA
3/2/2021  11:35 AM
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/2/2021  12:39 PM
there is always the chance we trade picks if a bigtime player becomes available, but if we stay put the draft is such a volume game I am very happy to have 3 picks. Even if we end up picking like 18, 21 and 31 we are going to add a couple good prospects. Possibly even a highly touted EU player

Adding Mitch and IQ with late picks has really helped turn around the optics of our roster. I dont see a clear path to signing a star player so development is critical. Maybe we dont get a Zion/Ja but more guys like IQ/Mitch could go a long way!

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/2/2021  2:58 PM
martin wrote:

Good for Bouknight If he was in n that g league he’d score 40 a night. His 3 point shot is better than his avg

For the Knicks I’m hoping we use one of our picks on Ayo and hoping jalen Johnson drops

RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

3/2/2021  3:29 PM
martin wrote:

I’ve been looking for this. Gimme Kispert + Springer/Mitchell + Bassey and we have ourselves a very good draft. No star players but we’d bolster our depth even more then chase one wildcard signing in FA. So excited for the tourney to see what these guys are really made of.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

3/3/2021  1:20 PM
Rather disappointing the folks at ESPN still haven’t produced a mock/big board in over a month.
The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/3/2021  2:07 PM
TPercy wrote:Rather disappointing the folks at ESPN still haven’t produced a mock/big board in over a month.

Probably not expecting any big movements until after the tournament. The only real question right now is where Suggs, Kuminga and Green fall in the top 5.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy

3/3/2021  8:58 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:Rather disappointing the folks at ESPN still haven’t produced a mock/big board in over a month.

Probably not expecting any big movements until after the tournament. The only real question right now is where Suggs, Kuminga and Green fall in the top 5.

Right but there’s been so much movement since their last one and while there’s a big drop off after top 5, I still feel like they’re two tiers in the first round that has been tough to nail down so it would be nice to get their perspective.

The Future is Bright!
martin
USA
3/4/2021  12:09 PM
https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-mock-draft-march-madness-top-prospects-g-league-ignite/

2021 aggregate NBA mock draft 3.0: Checking in before March Madness

Which future NBA players will be playing during March Madness? Who have been the best players on the inaugural G League Ignite squad?

These are the kind of questions that many basketball fans are asking right now, especially if their favorite team is projected to have a lottery pick in the 2021 NBA draft.

Now that the NCAA tournament is on the horizon, and as the G League Ignite’s first year nears the end of the regular season, players have started separating themselves as potential top picks.

So in order to get a better sense of where all of the prospects stand right now, we compiled mock drafts from ESPN, NBADraft.net, CBS Sports, Bleacher Report, Sports Illustrated, Yahoo, The Athletic and USA TODAY Sports Media Group’s For The Win to see where the prospects rank at the moment.

Since our last update back in December, these are the players who have improved the most: Kai Jones (Texas), Sharife Cooper (Auburn), Taevion Kinsey (Marshall), Moses Moody (Arkansas), Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga), Davion Mitchell (Baylor), Nah’shon Hyland (VCU) and Corey Kispert (Gonzaga).

Below are the full rankings based on the latest mock drafts from top analysts and experts.

wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

3/5/2021  8:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/5/2021  8:54 AM
martin wrote:

I wonder was this why they sent Perry down to watch the team specifically. We brought king here to give him a look and we could always use a cheap 3 pt shooting bench wing. The shot looks beautiful too.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

3/5/2021  10:17 AM
wargames wrote:
martin wrote:

I wonder was this why they sent Perry down to watch the team specifically. We brought king here to give him a look and we could always use a cheap 3 pt shooting bench wing. The shot looks beautiful too.

Get rivers outta here and get this guy on the roster a sharp shooting wing !!

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/7/2021  10:26 AM
Our picks so far look like 17-23 area

My picks if things good to course would be out of a pacakage of
ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

I’m ultra high on ayo. I think he can replace Derek Rose in two years

Pick 33 I like kellen Grady pg

RIP Crushalot😞
wargames

3/8/2021  8:31 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Our picks so far look like 17-23 area

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

I like Ayo and Jalen could be a steal if Thibs gets him to work. He has the tools to be a better than avg SF but personality/handlers red flags

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/8/2021  11:32 AM
wargames wrote:

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

I like Ayo and Jalen could be a steal if Thibs gets him to work. He has the tools to be a better than avg SF but personality/handlers red flags

Jalen Johnson is a top 5 talent, easy. Does everything very well, except shoot. I would be shocked if he's there when we pick unless we find ourselves in the lottery.

martin
USA
3/8/2021  12:14 PM
Uptown wrote:
wargames wrote:

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

Jalen Johnson is a top 5 talent, easy. Does everything very well, except shoot. I would be shocked if he's there when we pick unless we find ourselves in the lottery.

Feel like he is top 10 easy, top 5 would not be a lock

Cade, Suggs, Mobly, Green, Kuminga, Bouknight? Who you bumping?

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/8/2021  12:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/8/2021  12:54 PM
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:
wargames wrote:

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

He's definitely not going to be a top 5 pick and I'm not sure I would pick him top 5, but he has that talent and potential to be 1 of the top five players from this draft years from now. Not saying he will be, but the potential is there. He's an elite athlete who can rebound and lead the break on his own, very good rebounder and is an exceptional passer for his size....Lack of a consistent jumper will keep him from reaching his full potential

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/8/2021  2:33 PM
Uptown wrote:
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:
wargames wrote:

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

He's definitely not going to be a top 5 pick and I'm not sure I would pick him top 5, but he has that talent and potential to be 1 of the top five players from this draft years from now. Not saying he will be, but the potential is there. He's an elite athlete who can rebound and lead the break on his own, very good rebounder and is an exceptional passer for his size....Lack of a consistent jumper will keep him from reaching his full potential

Who do you like better, Barnes or Jalen? Both are kinda similar, though Jalen flashed a better J earlier in the season. I think Barnes is the better passer/ defender.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
wargames

3/8/2021  3:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/8/2021  3:29 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Uptown wrote:
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:
wargames wrote:

ayo Dosumno
Cameron thomas
Jalen Johnson
Charles bassey

Who do you like better, Barnes or Jalen? Both are kinda similar, though Jalen flashed a better J earlier in the season. I think Barnes is the better passer/ defender.

Jalen Johnson might fall all the way to the 20’s cause he’s been erratic so far career wise.

2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy