[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/13/2021  11:46 PM
The Husky Boy team is getting a talent infusion.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG

2/13/2021  11:54 PM
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

2/13/2021  11:56 PM
BigDaddyG

2/15/2021  10:30 PM
Green looks like he hoops in bullet time.
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

2/15/2021  11:29 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Green looks like he hoops in bullet time.

Most impressive

The Future is Bright!
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

2/16/2021  10:04 AM
TPercy wrote:

Most impressive

He would fit so well with the current Knick core

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
BigDaddyG

2/16/2021  2:03 PM
This is also rumored to be the case with Kentucky's Clarke. It makes sense if you're projected to go in the first round and lottery. Honestly, these guys would just be better off on the G-League Ignite or playing in Australia.
TPercy

2/16/2021  5:47 PM
wargames wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Most impressive

He would fit so well with the current Knick core

Yup, him and Kuminga are top tier. Just need consistency with their jumpers

The Future is Bright!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/16/2021  10:59 PM

James Bouknight back. Taller Donovan Mitchell w better j

RIP Crushalot😞
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/16/2021  11:16 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

I just love the name Bouknight

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
TPercy

2/17/2021  12:13 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

YES been checking on him for a while glad to see our future Knick return

The Future is Bright!
BRIGGS
2/17/2021  1:13 PM
TPercy wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

An athletic slashing two guard who can also shoot from anywhere and handle like a pg— what an addition. If duke from providence is slotted 9. Bough knight is top 7

RIP Crushalot😞
martin
USA
2/17/2021  1:21 PM
BigDaddyG

2/17/2021  2:33 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
TPercy wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

An athletic slashing two guard who can also shoot from anywhere and handle like a pg— what an addition. If duke from providence is slotted 9. Bough knight is top 7

I've seen Duke slotted low first-round to the second-round. I like him too. Don't think he's lottery level, but I consider him a legit first-rounder. Wonder if his age is what's deflating his stock? I'm high on Bouknight too. I have him as lower lottery pick. But his three point shot is the swing skill. He's easily top 10 if he can get that percentage up.

martin
USA
2/17/2021  3:01 PM
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
2/17/2021  5:01 PM
martin wrote:

There's clearly a huge dip after the top 5, but i'm sure a couple others will emerge. With our 2 picks settling somewhere in the middle of the first round (anywhere from 10-20) i'm really looking at Kispert, BJ Boston, and Davion Mitchell right now. To me Kispert is a safe sniper at the next level who isn't a defensively liability, so he offers more upside than Joe Harris or Duncan Robinson. Similar to the impact Desmond Bane is making in the league right now, and i think Kispert is better. Boston is another underperforming (and becoming undervalued) kentucky guy. I can just picture Coach Cal talking him up to the Knicks front office as a guy who grew as a player throughout the year and should be closer to the original top 5 guy he was projected. Just a clear value pick if he lands in the 15-20 range. And Mitchell just seems like a Thibs guy. He's a very tough defender who can shoot, pass and play in a multi-guard lineup. His lack of upside will keep him in the second half of the first round, but at some point getting a player like him who is a safe, 2-way rotation guy is great value.

BigDaddyG

2/17/2021  5:45 PM
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

There's clearly a huge dip after the top 5, but i'm sure a couple others will emerge. With our 2 picks settling somewhere in the middle of the first round (anywhere from 10-20) i'm really looking at Kispert, BJ Boston, and Davion Mitchell right now. To me Kispert is a safe sniper at the next level who isn't a defensively liability, so he offers more upside than Joe Harris or Duncan Robinson. Similar to the impact Desmond Bane is making in the league right now, and i think Kispert is better. Boston is another underperforming (and becoming undervalued) kentucky guy. I can just picture Coach Cal talking him up to the Knicks front office as a guy who grew as a player throughout the year and should be closer to the original top 5 guy he was projected. Just a clear value pick if he lands in the 15-20 range. And Mitchell just seems like a Thibs guy. He's a very tough defender who can shoot, pass and play in a multi-guard lineup. His lack of upside will keep him in the second half of the first round, but at some point getting a player like him who is a safe, 2-way rotation guy is great value.

I want to believe in Daishen Nix. His vision is really impressive and he would blend in well with IQ. But he's looking like a Pillsbury Doughboy stand-in right now. I like Kispert if we're picking in the mid to late first round. Not sure if there's a starting role for him next to RJ, but he can shoot.
TPercy

2/17/2021  8:31 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

I want to believe in Daishen Nix. His vision is really impressive and he would blend in well with IQ. But he's looking like a Pillsbury Doughboy stand-in right now. I like Kispert if we're picking in the mid to late first round. Not sure if there's a starting role for him next to RJ, but he can shoot.

I think Kispert would fit well next to RJ as long can adjust defensively to NBA. He's a much bigger 3pt threat to Bullock and he's a smart cutter and good enough passer to run side PnR. Nix is an interesting backup PG option but I'd love to see a better jumper. Davion Mitchell is a very solid player. I haven't seen any Oregon ball this season but after looking at highlights/scouting reports its hard to see how he can't at least be a solid rotation guard.

The Future is Bright!
BRIGGS
2/18/2021  9:20 AM
After last night I’m convinced even Mobley should go number 1. He’s the best two way player nba ready with tremendous upside as well.
RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

2/18/2021  11:44 AM
BRIGGS wrote:After last night I’m convinced even Mobley should go number 1. He’s the best two way player nba ready with tremendous upside as well.

Yeah skilled bigs like him with the touch he has are a rarity. He’s definitely a lock at #2 and maybe even a 1b type pick for the right team but Cade is still #1.

The Future is Bright!
2021 NCAA prospect watch / 2021 Draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy