AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/15/2020  1:43 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Whats this about?

Cleveland Cavaliers second-year swingman Kevin Porter Jr. was arrested in Mahoning County early Sunday morning on a charge of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle.

According to Cleveland.com, the Ohio State Highway Patrol pulled Porter over near Canfield (about 90 minutes outside Cleveland). There was a loaded firearm in the car, a violation of gun laws in the county. Porter was arrested and charged with “improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle [and] transporting a loaded firearm in a motor vehicle accessible to the operator or any passenger without leaving the vehicle.”

Porter was released on a $4,000 bond.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/15/2020  1:48 PM
martin wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Whats this about?

Cleveland Cavaliers second-year swingman Kevin Porter Jr. was arrested in Mahoning County early Sunday morning on a charge of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle.

According to Cleveland.com, the Ohio State Highway Patrol pulled Porter over near Canfield (about 90 minutes outside Cleveland). There was a loaded firearm in the car, a violation of gun laws in the county. Porter was arrested and charged with “improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle [and] transporting a loaded firearm in a motor vehicle accessible to the operator or any passenger without leaving the vehicle.”

Thanks- sheesh, never get why you'd play around with gun when you're in the nba

smackeddog
11/15/2020  1:48 PM
martin
USA
11/15/2020  1:59 PM
smackeddog wrote:

With the season essentially starting Jan, that's a short wait

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/15/2020  2:23 PM
smackeddog wrote:
martin wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Whats this about?

Thanks- sheesh, never get why you'd play around with gun when you're in the nba

Eh, it looks like it could be more innocuous than it looks. He could've been moving, had to pass through county lines, got popped for a rolling stop and Bam! It could also be a lot more serious than it looks. Definitely need more info.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
USA
11/15/2020  2:41 PM
smackeddog
11/15/2020  5:07 PM

Nets looking to become a time comprised entirely of a**holes- they would become my most despised team of all time

Man this season is going to be brutal if we are stuck playing mainly teams in our division- just constant pummellings by the Nets (hopefully we get the last laugh with a top pick next draft)

BigDaddyG

11/15/2020  5:16 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Nets looking to become a time comprised entirely of a**holes- they would become my most despised team of all time

Man this season is going to be brutal if we are stuck playing mainly teams in our division- just constant pummellings by the Nets (hopefully we get the last laugh with a top pick next draft)

Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen and three top 5 protected first rounders?
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

11/15/2020  6:34 PM
martin wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Whats this about?

What no weed? Oh wait it's legal now....

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/15/2020  7:17 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen and three top 5 protected first rounders?

I heard Dinwiddie, Levert, Prince, & Allen as the main pieces. I also heard its pretty much a done deal, just ironing out the details.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Clean
Member: #743
11/15/2020  7:18 PM
The NBA is weird. No one ever wants anything on the Knicks. We have to overpay for everything. Any other team can trade OK pieces and terrible draft picks and get superstar players.
KnickDanger

11/15/2020  7:48 PM
Clean wrote:The NBA is weird. No one ever wants anything on the Knicks. We have to overpay for everything. Any other team can trade OK pieces and terrible draft picks and get superstar players.

Seems that way :/

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

11/15/2020  8:37 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
Clean wrote:The NBA is weird. No one ever wants anything on the Knicks. We have to overpay for everything. Any other team can trade OK pieces and terrible draft picks and get superstar players.

Which’s a bunch of BS.....that is cents on the dollars for Harden...but for us to trade into the 2 spot they want to wipe us clean in a weak draft

BigDaddyG

11/15/2020  8:49 PM
e[kstarks94 wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

Which’s a bunch of BS.....that is cents on the dollars for Harden...but for us to trade into the 2 spot they want to wipe us clean in a weak draft

Yeah, the Rockets need picks. Allen, Dinwiddie and Levert are nice, but they need to recharge their rebuild. I dislike the Rockets owner, but I dislike the Nets as a whole. Rockets need to be patient here after they unload Westbrook onto the Hornets

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/15/2020  9:28 PM
smackeddog
11/16/2020  3:47 AM

Yep, that deal is pathetic for the Rockets- don't see why another team couldn't offer up all their picks like the Clips did for PG, that would easily beat this. Levert is injury prone and over rated, Allen isn't better than Mitch, and Dinwiddie is a free agent after this season- their 1st rounders will likely be late firsts. Even the Sixers could string together Simmons plus firsts.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/16/2020  11:21 AM
The Nets are Starphuch City team now and fascinating if they can get Harden. I know the knick fan in us can only **** on Kyrie and Harden but Rockets over the years lost some game 7’s that they had no business being in and MDA sits on the Nets bench. Love it if they bought in Lin. MDA would be surrounded like a proud papa of his creations! Nash, Harden and Lin all on the same team!!!
I for one don’t consider a Net win a knick loss. We have our own path and for now Nets if they can land that trade would have a challenge of filling in the rest of the roster as Harden would cost a bit. could they start:

Jordan
Harden
Durant
kyrie
Joe Harris

Thats a MDA wet dream roster.
As we have learned one not have a top caliber 5 to win a chip.

Only issue I have is Nets would grab a lot of late bandwagon fans who would gravitate to them and perhaps a generation of youth. Knicks 47 years since a chip. ONly have themselves to blame for their woes. Nets winning or not does not change what we put on the court but it panics Dolan. That worries me.

said it before, we have no rivalry until both teams play meaningful games vs each other. ITs been a while.

martin
USA
11/16/2020  11:25 AM

KnickDanger

11/16/2020  11:32 AM
Nalod wrote:The Nets are Starphuch City team now and fascinating if they can get Harden. I know the knick fan in us can only **** on Kyrie and Harden but Rockets over the years lost some game 7’s that they had no business being in and MDA sits on the Nets bench. Love it if they bought in Lin. MDA would be surrounded like a proud papa of his creations! Nash, Harden and Lin all on the same team!!!
I for one don’t consider a Net win a knick loss. We have our own path and for now Nets if they can land that trade would have a challenge of filling in the rest of the roster as Harden would cost a bit. could they start:

Jordan
Harden
Durant
kyrie
Joe Harris

Thats a MDA wet dream roster.
As we have learned one not have a top caliber 5 to win a chip.

Only issue I have is Nets would grab a lot of late bandwagon fans who would gravitate to them and perhaps a generation of youth. Knicks 47 years since a chip. ONly have themselves to blame for their woes. Nets winning or not does not change what we put on the court but it panics Dolan. That worries me.

said it before, we have no rivalry until both teams play meaningful games vs each other. ITs been a while.

Well put...personally I hope the Knicks don't buckle to pressure and attempt their own big splash/"starphuch" move. It would be bound to be a watered down version and sabotage the positives we have going. And even with Harden I'm not sure how far the Nets would go with KD's wheels, Kyrie's head, and a mortgaged future.

All around the League: 2020-21 season!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy