[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.
Author Thread
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/25/2021  4:09 PM
knicks1248 wrote:The best place for him would be back in a knicks Uniform providing the proper spacing and perimeter shooting we desperately need

No more drugs for that man !

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/25/2021  4:29 PM
knicks1248 wrote:The best place for him would be back in a knicks Uniform providing the proper spacing and perimeter shooting we desperately need

I didn't know we needed perimeter shooting from the bench while in a suit. Do tell.

Maybe if he shows up for practices, he can teach RJ how to become Luka.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/25/2021  4:57 PM

You mean what Julius is doing? But only on a much lesser scale and a lot less games cause he needs to sit out so much?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

2/25/2021  4:57 PM
Still woke.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/25/2021  5:22 PM
martin wrote:

You mean what Julius is doing? But only on a much lesser scale and a lot less games cause he needs to sit out so much?

I mean with Julias by his side and Mitch as a Back up, his role and usage would be much different.

I keep having to remind you guys that injuries do not discriminate, Mitch's is out 6 wks, and were talking about KP's health

ES
martin
USA
2/25/2021  5:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:

I mean with Julias by his side and Mitch as a Back up, his role and usage would be much different.

I keep having to remind you guys that injuries do not discriminate, Mitch's is out 6 wks, and were talking about KP's health

One should know the difference. I guess

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
2/25/2021  5:59 PM
Every time I see this thread has activity my knee-jerk reaction is that he actually tore up his knee again, and that I’m not surprised.

Then I click on it anyway because I enjoy hearing how happy most of us are with Julius, IQ, no albatross contract, etc.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

2/25/2021  6:36 PM
He's missing his third game after over a week off with a new injury -- his back. A poor man's Bill Walton?
martin
USA
2/25/2021  11:53 PM

Sure Breen, sure

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/26/2021  3:56 AM
KnickDanger wrote:He's missing his third game after over a week off with a new injury -- his back. A poor man's Bill Walton?

Yao Ming?

wargames
Member: #6053

2/26/2021  5:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2021  5:20 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:He's missing his third game after over a week off with a new injury -- his back. A poor man's Bill Walton?

Yao Ming?

Put some respect on Yao Ming’s name. KP wishes he was Yao Ming at this point in his career. Also Yao had played multiple 82 games seasons before injuries caught up. KP is playing like late career Mao way earlier in his career.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

2/26/2021  6:17 AM
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

Put some respect on Yao Ming’s name. KP wishes he was Yao Ming at this point in his career. Also Yao had played multiple 82 games seasons before injuries caught up. KP is playing like late career Mao way earlier in his career.

Yao was also a likable guy. KP is a douche.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

2/26/2021  6:18 AM

And they also just convingly lost to the Sixers -- and they were playing better without KP

Maybe we got a shot at Cade after all?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/26/2021  12:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2021  12:12 PM
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

Thinking more about their similar frame, height. Walton was a more traditional big, and he was more skilled than both of them. Wasnt a fan of his as a broadcaster though.

martin
USA
2/26/2021  12:23 PM
foosballnick
Member: #3148

2/26/2021  12:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2021  12:32 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:

Perhaps injuries don't discriminate but you might. Generalizing is a dangerous game and why do you NEVER seem to consider contract/salary impact on potentially acquiring a player.

KP - a 7'3" footer who plays as if he wants to be a wing with multiple knee operations, who has shown the propensity to be a diva and now out with back issues and who has an annual contract of $31M - $36M over the next 3.5 seasons. That is the definition of a potential roster killer.

Mitch - a 7 foot center who is on IR for 6 weeks after banging his hand into another player and with a contract at $1.6M - $1.8M controlled by the Knicks over the next 2 seasons. He has offensive challenges and shown some maturity issues. But with that contract, he is the definition of either a tradeable or keep-able asset to help build a roster.

jrodmc
USA
2/26/2021  1:39 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

Thinking more about their similar frame, height. Walton was a more traditional big, and he was more skilled than both of them. Wasnt a fan of his as a broadcaster though.

First off, KP's a really, really rich man's Sam Bowie. Walton was light years ahead of KP or Yao as far as making those around him better. Turned out to be just as brittle, in his own way.

Definite dickhead as a broadcaster though.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/26/2021  2:23 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

First off, KP's a really, really rich man's Sam Bowie. Walton was light years ahead of KP or Yao as far as making those around him better. Turned out to be just as brittle, in his own way.

I was gonna call him a working class Ralph Sampson.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/26/2021  2:42 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

More like a Dollar Store John Salley.

jrodmc
USA
2/26/2021  2:57 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
wargames wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yao Ming?

More like a Dollar Store John Salley.

Thrift Shop Marc Eaton.

Kristaps Porzingis Tore Up His Knee Again.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy