[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A smart and calculated leap of faith(trade) can turn things around for the knicks quickly
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
7/8/2020  2:33 PM
I would pass on Horford/Harris and anyone else that signed mega deals that are long in length, sends
the team backwards.

Booker is intriguing because of his age. At 23rd he’s only scratching the surface. The Suns like the Knicks are a bottom 5 franchise with rotating coaches and little to no stability. Booker paired with a superstar would be a nice selling point of the pipe dream is Giannis or AD. You need a serious guard. Outside of Ball who I do believe is going to be an Allstar I would give the Suns our pick, both Dallas picks, Knox, Smith and whatever gets it done outside of Mitch and RJ. You actually put together an unbelievable foundation under 24 years old. Then you have something to sell in free agency.

Outside of that, Chris Paul is the guy. These kids don’t know how to play yet and a veteran that can put them in the right spots will transfer their games. We need a floor general and he did change his diet and his body got rest this season so can make it two years without being a long term killer.

AUTOADVERT
A smart and calculated leap of faith(trade) can turn things around for the knicks quickly

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy