[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

VOTE.............
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/1/2020  4:58 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Seeing the flames, the explosions, chants, outside the White House, which he couldnt ignore. Might have Trump shook enough to think twice about refusing to concede a loss.

If we see heavy duty military equipment brought in to cordon the White House just before the election. That might be a tell that Trump isnt planning to go anywhere.

Guess we'll see what happens.

He is president until the inauguration should he lose. My hope is he is removed via article 25 should he decide to NOT transition as others before him. He can choose to not leave the White House, but that won’t make him president. He can live there. He will no longer be the chief in command.
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/1/2020  5:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/1/2020  5:53 PM
the greatest hustle in US political history is rich white folks convincing poor white folks that poor non white folks are stealing their sh t...when it's the rich white folks stealing everybody's sh t. the entire GOP has fallen in line with trump and they are now trying to go all in to change the US democracy into a fascist state. if trump wins again, my guess is US democracy will be changed forever and for the worse.

these people can't accept demographic change nor can they allow evolution. they must try to retain control and don't care how they do it. they use guns, abortion, race and religion as the bullet points of manipulation. they don't give 2 sh ts about any of those things but they know it can be used as a tool to con. that's basically it at a macro level.

i expected some sort of civil uprising in the next 2 or 3 generations but it looks like it's here now. "what's the worse that could happen?" when it comes to trump. well unless you are fully on board with everything going on, which i expect some here are, then you are seeing the destruction of the US.

TheGame
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1154
USA
6/1/2020  6:24 PM
djsunyc wrote:the greatest hustle in US political history is rich white folks convincing poor white folks that poor non white folks are stealing their sh t...when it's the rich white folks stealing everybody's sh t. the entire GOP has fallen in line with trump and they are now trying to go all in to change the US democracy into a fascist state. if trump wins again, my guess is US democracy will be changed forever and for the worse.

these people can't accept demographic change nor can they allow evolution. they must try to retain control and don't care how they do it. they use guns, abortion, race and religion as the bullet points of manipulation. they don't give 2 sh ts about any of those things but they know it can be used as a tool to con. that's basically it at a macro level.

i expected some sort of civil uprising in the next 2 or 3 generations but it looks like it's here now. "what's the worse that could happen?" when it comes to trump. well unless you are fully on board with everything going on, which i expect some here are, then you are seeing the destruction of the US.

Preach! I tell people all the time that racism is nothing but a con that the rich use to keep poor people’s focus off them and direct it towards other poor people of a different race or ethnicity. Our country is being forever changed for the worse. We have got to stop this divisive narrative that Trump is pushing. There is far more that connects us than divides us. We need to do better.

Trust the Process
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/1/2020  7:10 PM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Seeing the flames, the explosions, chants, outside the White House, which he couldnt ignore. Might have Trump shook enough to think twice about refusing to concede a loss.

If we see heavy duty military equipment brought in to cordon the White House just before the election. That might be a tell that Trump isnt planning to go anywhere.

He is president until the inauguration should he lose. My hope is he is removed via article 25 should he decide to NOT transition as others before him. He can choose to not leave the White House, but that won’t make him president. He can live there. He will no longer be the chief in command.

Mitch McConnell could end all this with a few phone calls (25th amndmt). Job one for him is judges. I doubt he wants all this turmoil in the White House, just enough to get his judges rammed through. Not saying he feels this way, but he's reaching the point of diminishing returns IMO.Conservative judges but very little representation. All those kids protesting, getting the crap kicked out of them have parents who arent necessarily left wing. At least in some areas.

Im guessing McConnell would rather see a President Pence running against Biden than Trump. But does he have the cojones to make those calls?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/1/2020  7:24 PM
djsunyc wrote:the greatest hustle in US political history is rich white folks convincing poor white folks that poor non white folks are stealing their sh t...when it's the rich white folks stealing everybody's sh t. the entire GOP has fallen in line with trump and they are now trying to go all in to change the US democracy into a fascist state. if trump wins again, my guess is US democracy will be changed forever and for the worse.

+10000000000000

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
6/2/2020  12:42 AM
Criminal police officer killed yet another African American man...
Other cops cover him up. Nothing new.
People get angry and rightfully so and demanded justice by peacefully protesting..
Cops were fired, officer charged with murder, but this is not enough.
People want change for this death to stop.
The problem is no one knows how to make it happened.
You can protest all year long but it will be same country, same people.
We do not have other. And they are what they are... different.
And we need many police officers so some will be murderers and some racists.
This is inevitable statistical truth.
So people get angry at the world they cannot change.
And those who have nothing to do and nothing to lose use protest to answer violence with more violence.
So the houses will burn, businesses looted and destroyed, life already interrupted by pandemic will became a bigger mess.
And this happening.
And then will come the man with the Gun. Soldiers who unlike police follow any orders and are NOT ACCOUNTABLE for returning fire.
And most of the people who have something to lose will approve and welcome the order no matter the cost.
This is how this country was for generations and this is what it is now.
People think Trump is an accident. But in fact he is the face of what America is.
It is ugly, stupid, arrogant, individualistic, and selfish, and so are tens of millions Americans who made Trump the president.
Violence and anger will not bring change. Instead it will reinforce the current state of affairs.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

6/2/2020  7:38 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch McConnell could end all this with a few phone calls (25th amndmt). Job one for him is judges. I doubt he wants all this turmoil in the White House, just enough to get his judges rammed through. Not saying he feels this way, but he's reaching the point of diminishing returns IMO.Conservative judges but very little representation. All those kids protesting, getting the crap kicked out of them have parents who arent necessarily left wing. At least in some areas.

Im guessing McConnell would rather see a President Pence running against Biden than Trump. But does he have the cojones to make those calls?

The judges they are ramming thru are seedlings that they are planting to hold on to their privilege and power after they officially get kicked out of power....

McConnell and all of them are corrupt....and with Trump now they are on overdrive....this place is like a banana republic now....

I believe that the intensity of these protests are because of Trump...and this whole thing may culminate in a standoff that gets protesters killed on a large scale....I do not wish for that to happen, but if it does the reaction and subsequent actions will tell me who America is to my face...

GustavBahler

6/2/2020  9:51 AM
ekstarks94 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:

The judges they are ramming thru are seedlings that they are planting to hold on to their privilege and power after they officially get kicked out of power....

McConnell and all of them are corrupt....and with Trump now they are on overdrive....this place is like a banana republic now....

I believe that the intensity of these protests are because of Trump...and this whole thing may culminate in a standoff that gets protesters killed on a large scale....I do not wish for that to happen, but if it does the reaction and subsequent actions will tell me who America is to my face...

Hard to hold onto power when you've gone the way of the Whigs.

GustavBahler

6/2/2020  9:52 AM
Nice to see the pushback..

smackeddog
Member: #883
6/2/2020  11:41 AM
smackeddog
6/2/2020  11:42 AM
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/2/2020  11:49 AM
On the international front:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
6/2/2020  11:52 AM
I'm not particularly enamoured with a lot of the media, but the brazen way they're being attacked (and the sheer number of instances), WHILE BEING FILMED would indicate the police have been given the green light to do so. Those videos above would indicate unarmed, protesters have also been green lit. And we have the nerve to condemn countries like China...

All remaining vestiges of moral authority (often of which was in reality gross hypocrisy) the US was clinging to will be completely gone by the time this is over- everyone all over the world is seeing these images.

smackeddog
6/2/2020  11:54 AM
martin wrote:

I like that term/concept 'pathocracy'- hadn't heard it before, but perfectly describes the regime.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
6/2/2020  12:13 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Who will be killed in large scale?
Protesters at day time or rioters and looters at night?
This will determine to me who America is.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/2/2020  4:36 PM
I watched 10 min of CNN last night.
Watched 5 min Fox and thru up on my mouth. They tilt to the Looting. They condemned when protesters made the police take a knee. Or "Kneel".
They speak to what people want to hear. Its pretty bad.
Trumps photo op with the bible was bad. No prayer, no words. Just a picture.
His supporters won't relent. He won the electoral college, he could again.

Vote.

GustavBahler

6/2/2020  5:21 PM
Watching the protests, not a significant number, but the crowds appear to be starting to skew older.
GustavBahler

6/2/2020  6:50 PM
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/2/2020  8:59 PM
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/2/2020  9:11 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

Oh wow...you mean all that criminal looting has spread to all 50 states Somebody better wake dear leader from his bunker and tell him to call in the Navy Seals. Leadership at its finest.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
VOTE.............

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy