[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Aaron Nesmith. Our guy
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
6/2/2020  4:37 PM
I suspect BRIGGS will be identifying ‘our guy’ at least 4 more times before the draft!

Meanwhile I’ll be regularly rotating between Halliburton, Hayes, and Ball (plus randomly altering who I think we should sign as a free agent)

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/2/2020  5:33 PM
smackeddog wrote:I suspect BRIGGS will be identifying ‘our guy’ at least 4 more times before the draft!

Meanwhile I’ll be regularly rotating between Halliburton, Hayes, and Ball (plus randomly altering who I think we should sign as a free agent)

Yeah, truth be told, it's futile until we at least have a draft lottery. I'm hoping the NBA will somehow feel pity at the state of NY and "gift" us the #1 pick. Edwards and Ball are my top picks but I wouldn't be upset with Deni, Hal or Hayes. Cole would be nice if we somehow dropped. This team is bad and we need talent foremost. I don't expect any of these players to change our fortunes overnight and I'm not convinced RJ has star or superstar potential. Take the best player available.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/3/2020  11:30 AM
sounds a bit like Allen Crabbe --Briggs' former love interest

This is all in jest. I know nothing about college ball at this point

(5)(5)
Knickfury11
Member: #8856
United Kingdom
6/3/2020  3:08 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:I suspect BRIGGS will be identifying ‘our guy’ at least 4 more times before the draft!

Yeah, truth be told, it's futile until we at least have a draft lottery. I'm hoping the NBA will somehow feel pity at the state of NY and "gift" us the #1 pick. Edwards and Ball are my top picks but I wouldn't be upset with Deni, Hal or Hayes. Cole would be nice if we somehow dropped. This team is bad and we need talent foremost. I don't expect any of these players to change our fortunes overnight and I'm not convinced RJ has star or superstar potential. Take the best player available.

Edwards is my top pick. I see him as the most overall NBA ready and able to make an immediate impact. Edwards at 2 RJ at 3. That’s a potent wing combo on both sides of the court.

I’m away from drafting Ball currently I just have far too many concerns and see him as to high a risk.

I’m high on Haliburton / Nesmith. Hayes too much like Frankie for me. Deni is a flat out no.

I think Frankie and RJ future really depends on our next coaching appointment. Obviously rooting for both players here.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/4/2020  9:49 AM
Knickfury11 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Edwards is my top pick. I see him as the most overall NBA ready and able to make an immediate impact. Edwards at 2 RJ at 3. That’s a potent wing combo on both sides of the court.

I’m away from drafting Ball currently I just have far too many concerns and see him as to high a risk.

I’m high on Haliburton / Nesmith. Hayes too much like Frankie for me. Deni is a flat out no.

I think Frankie and RJ future really depends on our next coaching appointment. Obviously rooting for both players here.

Its so hard with so much cap space opening and who could be traded or not resigned its crazy to put the combos together. If if all stays the same I do expect Trier and Dodson to be gone, Taj and randle back, but not Portis.

Im into drafting the best player. I go Wiseman no. 1. If 2nd I go Edwards and its intriguing to have frankie flanked by both him and RJ. Im assuming RJ and Frank both improve their shooting.
Thibs should be enammored iwth Franks defense. But the kid has to do what we all pray for.

Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

6/5/2020  1:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/5/2020  1:29 AM
DAMN! They're killing our man!
Can he be fixed???
Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water!!
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Aaron Nesmith. Our guy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy