[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Best fundamental Pg with highest upside top of draft. Killian Hayes
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/3/2020  12:09 PM

Love this player. If I can’t get wiseman because we don’t get a top 3 pick this is my guy.
I want Wiseman up top. Hayes at 6/8 and Pritchard 25
My top 3 are wiseman Toppin Hayes. Best case scenario wiseman and trade mitch into draft for Hayes

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
jskinny35
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #928
USA
4/3/2020  12:40 PM
He looks great - kind of like a better version of D'Angelo Russell that plays defense. Only hesitation I would have is the competition. Hopefully the NBA will be able to figure out how to have combines and pre-draft workouts so we can confirm how good he looks.
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/3/2020  1:15 PM
My worry with him, is looks kind of slow in the highlights, like he's thinking about every move he's making (apart from the quick passes)
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/3/2020  1:59 PM
smackeddog wrote:My worry with him, is looks kind of slow in the highlights, like he's thinking about every move he's making (apart from the quick passes)

Yeah, that and he's not really an engine. I suspect that he will need time to tighten his handle. Even then, I don't see him being a guy who can consistently put pressure on the paint. I think the DAngelo Russell comparisons are good. I definitely have him in my top 5.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/3/2020  2:22 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:My worry with him, is looks kind of slow in the highlights, like he's thinking about every move he's making (apart from the quick passes)

Yeah, that and he's not really an engine. I suspect that he will need time to tighten his handle. Even then, I don't see him being a guy who can consistently put pressure on the paint. I think the DAngelo Russell comparisons are good. I definitely have him in my top 5.

My goal for the team is to have 4 Pgs— 3 of which will play and all have range to beyond 3 points.
I want Pritchard very badly at pick 25– there is a chance. We’ll end up with a younger if we don’t get a top 3 pick.

RIP Crushalot😞
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
4/3/2020  3:11 PM
He looks like a stud. Best PG in the draft? Top 3 pick easy
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/3/2020  6:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Love this player. If I can’t get wiseman because we don’t get a top 3 pick this is my guy.
I want Wiseman up top. Hayes at 6/8 and Pritchard 25
My top 3 are wiseman Toppin Hayes. Best case scenario wiseman and trade mitch into draft for Hayes

Hayes, Pritchard would be a good haul with those 2 picks. I'd like to see the Knicks also get a fierce PF in waiting.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
wargames
Member: #6053

4/3/2020  8:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2020  8:17 PM
I like him. I worry he and RJ are both too left hand reliant to work around each other...... but I would be ok with him being drafted.

Him, Haliburton, even Anthony. I just want the knicks to draft well.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/3/2020  8:15 PM
He looks pretty smooth. I’d take him.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
4/5/2020  6:40 AM
It really is going to be tough deciding who is the best pg in this draft. I personally like Ball. I think he is the best creator in the draft with the most upside. Hayes looks solid but I worry about his defense and whether he is creative enough on offense, though his jumpshot looks solid, which is what we need. Cole Anthony looks to be what we hoped Dennis Smith would be. The thing with Anthony is that I worry about his shot selection and whether he can be a high end pg or whether he is just a scoring guard in a pg’s body. Anthony however will give us a scorer and he should develop into a decent defender. Halliburton looks to be what we hope Frank will become. Solid shooter, solid defender, and solid passer but no flash or Uber-creativity. I worry he cannot be the dynamic scorer that we would want at the position. Our scouting department is going to earn their paychecks with this one. Unless we get the top pick and take Wiseman or Toppin, we have to come out of this draft with the best pg.
Trust the Process
Best fundamental Pg with highest upside top of draft. Killian Hayes

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy