[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This makes me angry former knick deandre jordan complains about knicks practice facility. per ian begley
Author Thread
Sambakick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5646

2/19/2020  2:51 PM
Nalod wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:I didn't get the feeling he was intentionally dissing the Knicks honestly.

I think they are having a bit of fun at knicks expense and creating a rivalry.

YES and the Nets have the 3rd lowest ratings in the NBA. So it stands to reason if they want more clicks, to go after the Knicks. Let them bask in the glow of comparing themselves to the standard-bearing franchise for the city of New York. That's ALL they have. They'd be better off IMO trying to improve their basketball team but every season one or two of them Nets mouths off about the true team on Broadway.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/19/2020  3:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2020  3:38 PM
Sambakick wrote:
Nalod wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:I didn't get the feeling he was intentionally dissing the Knicks honestly.

YES and the Nets have the 3rd lowest ratings in the NBA. So it stands to reason if they want more clicks, to go after the Knicks. Let them bask in the glow of comparing themselves to the standard-bearing franchise for the city of New York. That's ALL they have. They'd be better off IMO trying to improve their basketball team but every season one or two of them Nets mouths off about the true team on Broadway.

Seems to be working by your response!!!

Actually their attendance has improved. They are 21st. KNicks are tied for 16/17th place. So basically 4 spots away from knicks. Home attendance is close, Knicks 18th and Nets 20th. This is % of arena sold. Barkleys is a smaller capcity. http://proxy.espn.com/nba/attendance?sort=allPct

Sambakick
Member: #5646

2/19/2020  3:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2020  3:46 PM
Nalod wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Actually their attendance has improved. They are 21st. KNicks are tied for 16/17th place. So basically 4 spots away from knicks. Home attendance is close, Knicks 18th and Nets 20th. This is % of arena sold. Barkleys is a smaller capcity. http://proxy.espn.com/nba/attendance?sort=allPct

Ratings is what i wrote. Attendance is nothing.

This whole thread is tinged with petty jealousy. Nets will always stare hungrily at the Knicks legacy. Knicks wish they had some of the stars the Nets have gotten. It's a tit for tat for two **** franchises to out shine each other.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/20/2020  12:25 AM
Nalod wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I googled their attendance numbers today because I am on vacation and I go way back to njo forums with that @ss netincome. Not sure where your numbers came from. Nets are in the bottom 7 for attendance. http://www.espn.com/nba/attendanceo
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/20/2020  11:51 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I googled their attendance numbers today because I am on vacation and I go way back to njo forums with that @ss netincome. Not sure where your numbers came from. Nets are in the bottom 7 for attendance. http://www.espn.com/nba/attendanceo

Nalod channels the drunk uncle whenever the Nyets versus MeccaKnicks topic rears it's tired, ugly skull. I seriously think he's got investment capital in some of that Nassau Coliseum real estate area. Or maybe he's got the silent partner thing going on in some sports bar near the Barclays...

This makes me angry former knick deandre jordan complains about knicks practice facility. per ian begley

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy