HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/6/2020  2:44 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
fishmike wrote:glad no Kuzma... I think he's trash

But your okay with Harkless?

Harmless, pun intended, comes off the books after this season, so it's not that bad. I'm not saying it's good, just not that bad.

Wanted to keep Morris. At some point, we have to keep good players that WANT to be here. Get the asset pile for possible future deals, but guy was a stud and a piece worth keeping if you want to compete.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/6/2020  2:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  2:47 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Harmless, pun intended, comes off the books after this season, so it's not that bad. I'm not saying it's good, just not that bad.

Wanted to keep Morris. At some point, we have to keep good players that WANT to be here. Get the asset pile for possible future deals, but guy was a stud and a piece worth keeping if you want to compete.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Perry told Mortis that they want him back. Remember Mortis turned down the clippers and backed out of SAS to come here. He likes it here, he is close to home, good possibility he will be back and we gets assets. Knicks are doing the right thing. Keep accumulating assets
TPercy
Member: #5748

2/6/2020  2:47 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Perry told Mortis that they want him back. Remember Mortis turned down the clippers and backed out of SAS to come here. He likes it here, he is close to home, good possibility he will be back and we gets assets. Knicks are doing the right thing. Keep accumulating assets

Fair, could probably get him for 2-3 more years would a couple extra million too..Not like we wont have the cap space.

The Future is Bright!
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/6/2020  2:49 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

harkless isn’t the big piece it’s just to make salaried work

Wanted Shamet or Kuzma. Hearing a first, a second, Kabengela and Mann? Hitting google right now.

that’s a pretty damn good package. Kabengela is a good prospect plus a first. Plus we can always resign Morris

If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

No real FA come this off season, hope leon has a plan

ES
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/6/2020  2:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  2:49 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Yeah, the first and second round picks make this deal more palatable. Hopefully we can get some more second rounders from Portis and Bullock.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/6/2020  2:50 PM
Which pick would we get? I heard they have the Nets pick?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
StarksEwing1

2/6/2020  2:52 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Wanted Shamet or Kuzma. Hearing a first, a second, Kabengela and Mann? Hitting google right now.

that’s a pretty damn good package. Kabengela is a good prospect plus a first. Plus we can always resign Morris

If we were good at developing this would be a good trade, but we completely suck at it, which is why perry is a dead man walking..we have zero assets now..

No real FA come this off season, hope leon has a plan

Yawn
StarksEwing1

2/6/2020  2:52 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ok. Your making feel a little better.

I try to be positive lol. But I honestly believe that.
HofstraBBall

2/6/2020  2:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  3:07 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ok. Your making feel a bit better.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall

2/6/2020  3:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  3:06 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:Which pick would we get? I heard they have the Nets pick?

Being said its a 2020 first round. Turns out it was a three team deal. Isaih Thomas goes to the Clips as well. We get Harkless and First? No youngin?

Allanfan20
USA
2/6/2020  3:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  3:01 PM

Which pick???????

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
knicks1248
2/6/2020  3:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2020  3:04 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

what have the Knicks done with their assets?

Perry wanted this move all along, and Mills didn't and for once I agreed with Mills..

Just giving up on the season and then saddling the coach (who's trying to keep his job) with trash..

Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

ES
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/6/2020  3:04 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Being said its a 2020 first round. Turns out it was a three team deal. Isaih Thomas goes to the Clips as well. We get Jerome Robinson and Harkless.

I liked Robinson, not as a lottery pick, as a first round pick. Not sure he's much different than Trier in terms of their games. Not even sure he's better than Trier, but there are still more moves to make.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
StarksEwing1

2/6/2020  3:04 PM
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

thats emotion talking, not logic. Morris was great and a good signing and he's not helping us at all now. Those minutes should be going to Knox and Iggy the rest of the way.
Agreed. Let’s be honest when we signed Morris we didn’t think we would get a first rounder for him but to his credit he had a great year and got us an asset. Plus since he loves begging near home and here we can easily resign him. Can’t really complain about it
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/6/2020  3:05 PM
Wizards get Robinson....not us.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
StarksEwing1

2/6/2020  3:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

what have the Knicks done with their assets?

Perry wanted this move all along, and Mills didn't and for once I agreed with Mills..

Just giving up on the season and then saddling the coach (who's trying to keep his job) with trash..

Did dolan make this trade, because it makes very little sense. They took our best player, and you were suppose to get there best young player..

we just got a bunch of guys that don't even combine to score 8 points and 5 rebonds..they probably all get waived

Dude there is no talking to you 😂
knicks1248
2/6/2020  3:06 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

thats emotion talking, not logic. Morris was great and a good signing and he's not helping us at all now. Those minutes should be going to Knox and Iggy the rest of the way.
Agreed. Let’s be honest when we signed Morris we didn’t think we would get a first rounder for him but to his credit he had a great year and got us an asset. Plus since he loves begging near home and here we can easily resign him. Can’t really complain about it

would you sign with a team that just traded you across the country away from your ailing father..

ES
Allanfan20
USA
2/6/2020  3:07 PM
Andrew wrote:Wizards get Robinson....not us.

If we get Harkless and just the 30th or so pick, fire Perry ASAP. If we get the Wizards first, then it’s a good trade.

HofstraBBall

2/6/2020  3:07 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Being said its a 2020 first round. Turns out it was a three team deal. Isaih Thomas goes to the Clips as well. We get Jerome Robinson and Harkless.

I liked Robinson, not as a lottery pick, as a first round pick. Not sure he's much different than Trier in terms of their games. Not even sure he's better than Trier, but there are still more moves to make.

Sorry, just reported he goes to the Wiz

StarksEwing1

2/6/2020  3:08 PM
Also getting a second rounder and draft right to a wizard pick from 2018
Morris to Clippers for Harkless sound imminent

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy