[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Really silly sounding but serious... the Indiana Pacers:
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/14/2020  7:17 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:They still dont know if Oladipo will come bsck 100 percent. Pretty sure they wouldnt push a trade this season.

I hope his comeback is more along the lines of Zach Lavine and not KP. I like Ola's game.

Ditto, Oladipo was my pick of that draft to be an impact player, has that extra gear. He had surgery for a fully torn quad. They have to sew it back on to the knee with some kind of fabric. Thats a serious injury to come back from.

When I tore my quad last fall, everyone who looked at the mri said it was a complete rupture, werent
sure if I would make a full recovery at my age. Turns out it was only a partial tear, quad was still attached. Was a big relief, but the rehab is no joke, still have another few months to go.

Oladipo injury is more serious, hopefully his age and conditioning, will help him get back to 100 percent.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/15/2020  12:58 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
smackeddog wrote:I did want us to sign Brogden BUT (aside from the points mentioned above)I remember reading that the reason he fell in the draft were long term injury concerns.

I think Mills and Perry had zeroed in on Rozier as their pg, and got blindsided when the Hornets offered that size of contract- left them hoping DSJr would get better.

Yeah Rozier would have made a lot of sense. He can shoot it too.

The FO is just too Conservative and in experienced to make the kind of power moves that can elevate the franchise to the next level.

They don't want to truly commit to anything long term, which is why they continue to fall short.

They are starting to realize their mistakes, but the process will be as long as anyone of the young players they are trying to develop

Rainman Hypocritical:

At 18mm per season Tim Hardaway was a Mills abomination.
at about the same money per year Rozier and THjr have nearly the same per 36min stats this season.

The are committed to the long term rebuilding thru youth. Rainman wants a panic starphuch. That's a great idea.

Hornets are 15-28. Now Im not gonna sit here and stick my chest out like we some baddass team. Im not happy but at the same Time I won't berate the FO for doing one thing and thinking they would have been great to sign Rozier when he is doing what a healthy THjr is doing in a supporting role on a better team.

The only team building through youth is the Cavs, ATL, and Knicks, the worst teams in the NBA.

Going into 7 straight lottery season and your talking about "panic starphuc".

We haven't had a decent pg under mills entire tenure, in fact we haven't had a decent roster under him neither.

dude is on the verge of getting fired, and you think patiences.

What do you think is going to happen when the FO changes, you think they going to continue with his process like he did after phil.

New FO will clean shop from top to bottom, you know that..

And I have said many times you build to create trade fodder. Details matter. You can talk big about a new regime cleaning house but a clean house don't win games. The process that you employ does. Its not magical things that happen with a new FO.
We get you don't have any imagination other than simple things like "Change is good".
We know your see t his regime as 7 years in but some of us see Phil, then the Mills era. Its just perspective.
don't confuse these words as endorsements for Mills. My point is change is not always better and there is and always more to what either of us and 99% of fans know behind the scenes.

Really silly sounding but serious... the Indiana Pacers:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy