[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP trade is only going to get worse for the Knicks...
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/11/2020  12:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:We need some sort of algorithm on the board that automatically bumps both this thread and all the Frankie-"let's all jerk off, he had a great game" threads...

martin, honestly, this place is truly great. 20 win seasons and we can still have fun!

It'll be double fun with Melo back next year. I mean, you should just start that thread now

Per point/minute/assist dollar cost ratios of Melo's age versus the yoots!
Comparisons of Frankie's grade school stats versus melo's Syracuse stats!
Year over year KP's HOF trajectory versus Phil's capital investment portfolio performance!
Tracking the degeneration of MitchRob's DPOY chances due to Melo's pre-season off-shore team-building festivals!

Hey! I'm giving you some great ideas for low-grade changes to the site! Get that damned intern off his azz and back to work!

This mean we are over Bakers 4.5mm contract?
We still paying Noah off?
Doe H20's contract still bother?
Did H20 make a deal with the devil. "You sign this new contract you'll be working for Dolan forever".......
Is Herb head usher in the Felt Forum?
Is there still a bowling ally in the Garden?

AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

3/11/2020  4:48 PM
jrodmc wrote:We need some sort of algorithm on the board that automatically bumps both this thread and all the Frankie-"let's all jerk off, he had a great game" threads...

martin, honestly, this place is truly great. 20 win seasons and we can still have fun!

Equating the noting of palpable and measurable progress by a 21 year old player on the team one roots for to onanism only says something about the poster to my mind. To continue to diminish and minimize the progress of said player on the team one (supposedly) roots for just seems weird.

Sambakick
Member: #5646

3/11/2020  9:16 PM
smackeddog wrote:Yo, yo, yo- where's the KP thread at?

Last nights stats: FG 4-15 (1-8 from three)

Porzingis is out Wednesday against the Nuggets for rest purposes.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/12/2020  11:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/12/2020  11:41 AM
KnickDanger wrote:

Equating the noting of palpable and measurable progress by a 21 year old player on the team one roots for to onanism only says something about the poster to my mind. To continue to diminish and minimize the progress of said player on the team one (supposedly) roots for just seems weird.

Taking posts this seriously, as well as not possibly understanding the "one-ism" of the sample sizes being referred to is very telling as to the personality deficits of the responder, in my humble opinion. Not realizing that one post is not representative of "continuing diminishment and minimization" may also point towards some sort of
litte man issues with same responder. Seek help.

Sambakick
Member: #5646

3/12/2020  12:19 PM
One good game can't really be counted as true progress. One step forward followed by one step back means no progression.
Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

3/12/2020  4:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

Taking posts this seriously, as well as not possibly understanding the "one-ism" of the sample sizes being referred to is very telling as to the personality deficits of the responder, in my humble opinion. Not realizing that one post is not representative of "continuing diminishment and minimization" may also point towards some sort of

We can do this all day but I guess it doesn't really matter now. See you in the therapist's office.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/13/2020  2:13 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

We can do this all day but I guess it doesn't really matter now. See you in the therapist's office.

You just made my fuhucking day! Which lends itself more to a comment on the pathetic-ness of my existence. Or possibly my inability to read you correctly.
In any event, stay healthy, no matter where you go.

My health plan doesn't cover therapy (obvious fact, given the amount of time I spend on this board), so I'm left with seeing you in the toilet paper aisle with everyone else.

markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

3/13/2020  10:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

You just made my fuhucking day! Which lends itself more to a comment on the pathetic-ness of my existence. Or possibly my inability to read you correctly.
In any event, stay healthy, no matter where you go.

My health plan doesn't cover therapy (obvious fact, given the amount of time I spend on this board), so I'm left with seeing you in the toilet paper aisle with everyone else.

This is my favorite ever jrodmc post. I'll still rip the toilet roll out of your cart as soon as look at you, still.

KP trade is only going to get worse for the Knicks...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy