[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP trade is only going to get worse for the Knicks...
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/29/2020  5:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

I STILL don't understand why Dallas doesn't have KP on full load management type playing schedule. It's insane.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/29/2020  5:57 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

I STILL don't understand why Dallas doesn't have KP on full load management type playing schedule. It's insane.

Simple, Carlisle is a "mills guy". Its all part of making Cuban look bad so he sells the team to Dolan, who moves them to the Inglewood forum making3 teams in LA. Phil coaches KP.
I have seen this in my visions.

martin
USA
1/29/2020  8:13 PM
Nalod wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

Simple, Carlisle is a "mills guy". Its all part of making Cuban look bad so he sells the team to Dolan, who moves them to the Inglewood forum making3 teams in LA. Phil coaches KP.
I have seen this in my visions.

Sounds about right.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/29/2020  9:24 PM
Is KP still woke?
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/29/2020  9:33 PM
Smith getting his rhythm back.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
USA
1/29/2020  9:49 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Is KP still woke?

Still broke

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
1/29/2020  10:03 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

It would be nice if he used a more meaningful sample set than half a game.

martin
USA
1/29/2020  10:28 PM
Panos wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

I think that was the larger point. After missing 10 games for soreness in his good knee KP has been playing about 20-25 minutes per and this was second game of back to back where he was questionable to play anyway. That was his full game.

He hasn’t been healthy or playing much.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/30/2020  10:22 AM
Panos wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Scary.

The sad part is that he is still more productive than DSJ..

ES
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/30/2020  10:37 AM
I have to say that yeah the trade is getting worse. I thought that would be impossible. DSJ looks like a lost kid. Even if KP self destructs the Knicks will be getting picks in the 20s because Luka is only going to get better
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
knicks1248
1/30/2020  11:04 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:I have to say that yeah the trade is getting worse. I thought that would be impossible. DSJ looks like a lost kid. Even if KP self destructs the Knicks will be getting picks in the 20s because Luka is only going to get better

Here's the kicker, from all reports the knicks asking price is way too high for frank and dsj (low 1st rnd pick or starter)trying to to save face

They want an absolute starter and 1st pick for Morris..

Keep in mind that the Magic traded Payton away for a lousy 2nd round pick, and a yr later we signed him for 8 million dollars, and his stats are down from his last 2 seasons..lol

The magic used the 2nd round pick and drafted Melvin Fizer(g league) one pick ahead of Mitch...

ES
martin
USA
1/30/2020  11:31 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:I have to say that yeah the trade is getting worse. I thought that would be impossible. DSJ looks like a lost kid. Even if KP self destructs the Knicks will be getting picks in the 20s because Luka is only going to get better

If KP self destructs then it proves out that the Knicks were right to trade him while they could and get whatever they could. Having $30M for 4 more years is devastating if injury riddled. Not for nothing but Dallas may have just traded for McDyess/Amare (without his 1 good year).

martin
USA
1/30/2020  11:33 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

Here's the kicker, from all reports the knicks asking price is way too high for frank and dsj (low 1st rnd pick or starter)trying to to save face

Keep in mind that the Magic traded Payton away for a lousy 2nd round pick, and a yr later we signed him for 8 million dollars, and his stats are down from his last 2 seasons..lol

The magic used the 2nd round pick and drafted Melvin Fizer(g league) one pick ahead of Mitch...

If your world the Knicks can never win; they are either OVER asking for value or not getting enough value. You can't have it both ways; we should be content that the Knicks are drawing a high line for their asking price not poo-poo'ing like you are doing.

SupremeCommander

1/30/2020  11:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2020  11:51 AM
martin wrote:

If KP self destructs then it proves out that the Knicks were right to trade him while they could and get whatever they could. Having $30M for 4 more years is devastating if injury riddled. Not for nothing but Dallas may have just traded for McDyess/Amare (without his 1 good year).

I don't disagree but I don't think we got much. I guess I'm super bummed out because I am not really pumped about any of or young guys atm and i thought the whoel point of this year was development. Like you said about Mitch in another thread, development, what development? So getting pumped about the #20 and #25 picks is hard for me

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/30/2020  11:51 AM
martin wrote:

Even if he doesn't self destruct, we have the suit-wearing albatross off the books. We dump DSJr and move on.
Have fun with your Madly Maxed broken unicorn, Cuban. And don't forget to tip Janis.

In a few years, KP will be on the same Top Ten Worst Contracts list that Gallo was on at one point.

martin
USA
1/30/2020  12:04 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:

I don't disagree but I don't think we got much. I guess I'm super bummed out because I am not really pumped about any of or young guys atm and i thought the whoel point of this year was development. Like you said about Mitch in another thread, development, what development? So getting pumped about the #20 and #25 picks is hard for me

Start getting pumped for a top 5 pick this year I guess lol

knicks1248
1/30/2020  12:06 PM
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

If your world the Knicks can never win; they are either OVER asking for value or not getting enough value. You can't have it both ways; we should be content that the Knicks are drawing a high line for their asking price not poo-poo'ing like you are doing.

Read This

The Knicks dealt Kristaps Porzingis to the Mavericks ahead of the February trade deadline, but a new ESPN report suggests a different deal could have been made before the 2018 NBA draft last June.

ESPN's Zach Lowe reports the Knicks were in talks with the Kings for De'Aaron Fox despite his struggles during his rookie season. In the leadup to last year's draft, the Kings who had the No. 2 pick were interested in drafting Luka Doncic to rebuild the team around the him.

"Rivals sensed the dilemma and made offers for Fox — including a template from the New York Knicks centered around Kristaps Porzingis that would have required Sacramento to either send something beyond Fox or take unwanted Knicks salary (or both), sources say," Lowe wrote.

The Kings picked Marvin Bagley III with the No. 2 pick in the 2018 NBA draft.

Doncic now plays with Porzingis in Dallas after going No. 3 overall in the 2018 NBA draft. The Knicks received point guard Dennis Smith Jr. and center DeAndre Jordan in exchange for Porzingis.

Fox is averaging 17.4 points and 7.2 assists per game this season, while the Kings are 36–37 and sit in ninth in the Western Conference.

In other words there asking price was to high for KP, because we could have had our future PG right there..

Martin I don't care how you twist it, Perry and Mills are the worst when it comes to evaluating talent..They think guys like THJ and Randle are all stars in the making, they hang on to players until they value sinks to the floor and then asked for the moon, sun and stars in return.

Basically traded melo( a fist ballot HOF) for a second round pick, the same thing you got for Willy..

They didn't want to take back a Nickle in salary for Noah, or add any picks to off his contract, but chose to pay him almost 7 mill (a top 5 1st round salary) for 3 yrs, to sit home..WTF

ES
SupremeCommander

1/30/2020  12:10 PM
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:

lol... I am not and here's why: RJ is been meh. I think the 2020 class is not in the same league as the 2019. Here's to me being wrong.

martin
USA
1/30/2020  12:18 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Read This

The Knicks dealt Kristaps Porzingis to the Mavericks ahead of the February trade deadline, but a new ESPN report suggests a different deal could have been made before the 2018 NBA draft last June.

ESPN's Zach Lowe reports the Knicks were in talks with the Kings for De'Aaron Fox despite his struggles during his rookie season. In the leadup to last year's draft, the Kings who had the No. 2 pick were interested in drafting Luka Doncic to rebuild the team around the him.

"Rivals sensed the dilemma and made offers for Fox — including a template from the New York Knicks centered around Kristaps Porzingis that would have required Sacramento to either send something beyond Fox or take unwanted Knicks salary (or both), sources say," Lowe wrote.

The Kings picked Marvin Bagley III with the No. 2 pick in the 2018 NBA draft.

Doncic now plays with Porzingis in Dallas after going No. 3 overall in the 2018 NBA draft. The Knicks received point guard Dennis Smith Jr. and center DeAndre Jordan in exchange for Porzingis.

Fox is averaging 17.4 points and 7.2 assists per game this season, while the Kings are 36–37 and sit in ninth in the Western Conference.

In other words there asking price was to high for KP, because we could have had our future PG right there..

Martin I don't care how you twist it, Perry and Mills are the worst when it comes to evaluating talent..They think guys like THJ and Randle are all stars in the making, they hang on to players until they value sinks to the floor and then asked for the moon, sun and stars in return.

Basically traded melo( a fist ballot HOF) for a second round pick, the same thing you got for Willy..

They didn't want to take back a Nickle in salary for Noah, or add any picks to off his contract, but chose to pay him almost 7 mill (a top 5 1st round salary) for 3 yrs, to sit home..WTF

I read it.

knicks1248, it's clear you have never negotiated anything in your life, or if you have, you have done it poorly.

You NEVER start with a lowball offer, or even a straight realistic one (give or take).

You get this right?

You can't both argue that the Knicks' FO trades poorly and that they should offer undervalued trade exchanges.

martin
USA
1/30/2020  12:23 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:

lol... I am not and here's why: RJ is been meh. I think the 2020 class is not in the same league as the 2019. Here's to me being wrong.

Sometimes we have to wait things out. De'Aaron Fox was meh, Brandon Ingram was meh, D'Angelo Russell was meh

KP trade is only going to get worse for the Knicks...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy