[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Positive
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/8/2019  12:22 PM
Mitch(21)-Knox(20)-Barrett(19)-Frank(21)

Have all shown flashes so far this season. They all provided high end physical gifts to go with their youth. They all can be quality rotation players at the very least.

If Smith(21) can get back and get right. He is another piece that could be added.

Maybe it doesn't all come together immediatly this season. But these are pieces that can be worked with, with a lot of potential growth.

Question more so is if Fiz is the man for the job? But a plan and identity needs to be formed around these guys as a group.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

11/8/2019  1:20 PM
good post

there are definitely positives on this team that we should remember

Let's hope for continued growth

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/8/2019  1:26 PM
Barrett looks like a future star, and Robinson looks like the future DPOY candidate if he can stay on the floor. Knox seems to have taken a nice step forward, especially as a shooter. Frank has a role at least. Definitely positives.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/8/2019  1:36 PM
I agree. I also choose to look at our situation this way. Add trier and dotson to that list.

However, I don't think Fizdale is the right person for the job. We need a coach like Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, Brad Stevens or Steve Clifford.

I know it's a small sample size but not having any form of structure is troubling. Not controlling his players and letting them ISO us to death while making the same errors is troubling.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/8/2019  3:05 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I agree. I also choose to look at our situation this way. Add trier and dotson to that list.

However, I don't think Fizdale is the right person for the job. We need a coach like Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, Brad Stevens or Steve Clifford.

I know it's a small sample size but not having any form of structure is troubling. Not controlling his players and letting them ISO us to death while making the same errors is troubling.

That's what he learned while being an assistant under coach LeBron.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
The Positive

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy