[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game of Threads: The Mav's vs. The Mav nots.........
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/9/2019  2:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:So most know I like Frank and have really wanted him to succeed. Its been a rough couple years but it sure does seem we are seeing him break out and it could be magical. When teams "rebuild" successfully its because a couple of these guys they draft and work on pop, and fingers crossed that we are watching this unfold with Frank.

So that's all cute, but when Frank ran over to RJ and not to console so much but to fire up, keep your chin up, we got this... man, I phucking heart that kid. If you watched the post game you could clearly see Morris's excitement not just for the well earned win but for Frank as well.

The team needs Frank and my god how he's stepped up.

Can we give Fizdale and ounce of credit here? Frank has played the OPPOSITE of tight. The MSG squad were repeatedly saying how coaching staff said go make mistakes. People like to **** on Fizdale and most of the time its been pretty justified, but here's a young player who was in a 3 way PG battle for who could play worse. The others guys cant go, so its all on Frank to shine, and rather than play tight or worry about mistakes we are getting this. The kid has been totally turned loose and he's young and gonna have a stinker here or there but this is the **** we are seeing here guys, and like it or not its happening under Fizdale.

Basketball gods... I have but one prayer: SUSTAIN

You don’t give credit where credit isn’t due. Fizdale has to earn it too. Frank is earning it no thanks to Fizdale. If Fizz can’t see what he has under his damn nose then I have to question his ability to assess and make the necessary moves needed to make the team successful.

We are all in the know that Frank is only out there because of injury and an unfortunate event in DSJ life. Otherwise he is riding the bench talent unseen. You would be say shyt like he isn’t earning it in practice all the BS that comes with not playing.

Franks success is damning for the front office and Fizdale. Front office looking to trade him and Fizdale giving him 18 seconds before the half. So if you’re asking to give credit to Fizdale absolutely no.

He has struggled mightily and looked like he might be out of the league when his rookie deal is up. He wasn’t traded because there wasn’t a market. There wasn’t a conspiracy to keep Frank down. The Knicks picked up his option despite his struggles. Credit Frank for putting in the work and improving. He looked like he could run a team and be the starter. He has come a long way from the player who’s offense was so bad that his minutes impacted other young players’ development.

Don't think he was ever in danger of being out of the league. Someone would give him a shot just because of his size, defensive potential and age. His progress has been based off his own hard work. So if this is the outcome it would be inevitable.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/9/2019  2:21 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:So most know I like Frank and have really wanted him to succeed. Its been a rough couple years but it sure does seem we are seeing him break out and it could be magical. When teams "rebuild" successfully its because a couple of these guys they draft and work on pop, and fingers crossed that we are watching this unfold with Frank.

So that's all cute, but when Frank ran over to RJ and not to console so much but to fire up, keep your chin up, we got this... man, I phucking heart that kid. If you watched the post game you could clearly see Morris's excitement not just for the well earned win but for Frank as well.

Can we give Fizdale and ounce of credit here? Frank has played the OPPOSITE of tight. The MSG squad were repeatedly saying how coaching staff said go make mistakes. People like to **** on Fizdale and most of the time its been pretty justified, but here's a young player who was in a 3 way PG battle for who could play worse. The others guys cant go, so its all on Frank to shine, and rather than play tight or worry about mistakes we are getting this. The kid has been totally turned loose and he's young and gonna have a stinker here or there but this is the **** we are seeing here guys, and like it or not its happening under Fizdale.

You don’t give credit where credit isn’t due. Fizdale has to earn it too. Frank is earning it no thanks to Fizdale. If Fizz can’t see what he has under his damn nose then I have to question his ability to assess and make the necessary moves needed to make the team successful.

We are all in the know that Frank is only out there because of injury and an unfortunate event in DSJ life. Otherwise he is riding the bench talent unseen. You would be say shyt like he isn’t earning it in practice all the BS that comes with not playing.

Franks success is damning for the front office and Fizdale. Front office looking to trade him and Fizdale giving him 18 seconds before the half. So if you’re asking to give credit to Fizdale absolutely no.

He has struggled mightily and looked like he might be out of the league when his rookie deal is up. He wasn’t traded because there wasn’t a market. There wasn’t a conspiracy to keep Frank down. The Knicks picked up his option despite his struggles. Credit Frank for putting in the work and improving. He looked like he could run a team and be the starter. He has come a long way from the player who’s offense was so bad that his minutes impacted other young players’ development.

Don't think he was ever in danger of being out of the league. Someone would give him a shot just because of his size, defensive potential and age. His progress has been based off his own hard work. So if this is the outcome it would be inevitable.

agreed he was never in danger of being out of the league. His defense alone made him very appealing to teams. I think even Mills or Perry mentioned that Frank was the plyer they were getting a lot of calls for
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/9/2019  3:11 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:

I am glad he is still a Knick and was psyched about his great play last night. I think if there was any market for him this past off season he would have been moved.
I think his conditioning is much better this year. I heard an analyst talking about how much better guys that have played international ball over the summer do compared to a normal off season of working on their game. He was talking specifically about the Celtics because they have three players from Team USA but I think it applies to Frank as well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/9/2019  5:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:

I am glad he is still a Knick and was psyched about his great play last night. I think if there was any market for him this past off season he would have been moved.
I think his conditioning is much better this year. I heard an analyst talking about how much better guys that have played international ball over the summer do compared to a normal off season of working on their game. He was talking specifically about the Celtics because they have three players from Team USA but I think it applies to Frank as well.

This I agree with. The return value didn't match the potential. Like I always said, Frank is house money for Perry. If he moved him for lesser value and Frank plays like this for another team. Then that's a mark on Perry's resume that he created himself. Yet if Frank were to have just flamed out. Nobody would knock Perry for it.

Tell Detroit that price went way up

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Game of Threads: The Mav's vs. The Mav nots.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy