[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

11/6/19- New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons Game thread:
Author Thread
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/6/2019  9:25 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Blown out again. 2 in a row. I can guarantee Dallas will do the same on Friday.

Not even 10 games in and the season is lost. Fizdale is awful. Morris/Randle and Portis do not belong on the same team let alone the court at the same time.

NOw Mitch will be out a week too.

PLease get a basketball lifer coach who can teach and holds players accountable to run a system and to DEFEND the 3 point shot at least!!

"Complete Disaster"

Oh, Dallas will be a massacre.

KP will look to humiliate us, the crowd will love it and we won’t put any resistance.

I think I’d rather go through the same record without those free agent signings. The fact that we signed them expecting to compete infuriates me and this team doesn’t deserve so many emotions.

Knicks_Fan
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
11/6/2019  9:26 PM
FINAL
DET 122 NYK 102
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
11/6/2019  9:27 PM
The only way this changes is that fans STOP going to the Garden and the ones that do need to wear paper bags on thier heads.

Either Dolan will sell (please) or the NBA will step in and give us a real GM, real coach and the next 5 #1 draft picks.

Hit Dolan where it hurts...the pocket.

WP76
Member: #4508

11/6/2019  9:27 PM
Knicksfan wrote:I’m not even saying this because I like him or not, but...

Fiz is probably two games away from officially being on the hot seat.

If we are 3-17 or close to that after 20, might mean Fiz is about to go.

So who do the two additional wins come against? In consecutive games we've been violated by a one win Kings team coming off a cross country trip and a garbage Pistons team without their best player. Of course, it begs the question of "if the Pistons are garbage, what does that make us?" Expect to lose by 30 in Dallas who I'm certain will have their "best game of the year." Seems to be a trend with us.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/6/2019  9:28 PM
Knixkik wrote:Just an ill-fitting roster. I don’t blame Fiz. This is a slow team with no dribble penetration, ball movers or shooters. Front office needs a plan to put together a real team. Prioritize shooting, athleticism and dribble penetration.

Fiz is the new Melo. Its always someone else' fault. Un ****ing real

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knicksfan
USA
11/6/2019  9:29 PM
Knixkik wrote:Just an ill-fitting roster. I don’t blame Fiz. This is a slow team with no dribble penetration, ball movers or shooters. Front office needs a plan to put together a real team. Prioritize shooting, athleticism and dribble penetration.

Sure, don’t blame Fiz. He is just theeee... coach?... who’s job is tooooo... make the roster work and... have a system that benefits his players...

Sure, NO PART OF THIS IS HIs FAULT. Sure...

Bad roster construction, yeah, but Fiz gets lots of the blame.

Knicks_Fan
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/6/2019  9:30 PM
Knicksfan wrote:

Sure, don’t blame Fiz. He is just theeee... coach?... who’s job is tooooo... make the roster work and... have a system that benefits his players...

He earns blame of course. Just saying no one is going to fix this $hitshow except the front office.

magicTs
Member: #5564

11/6/2019  9:31 PM
34 pts for Cole Anthony tonight. Most by any Tar Heel debutant in history. Be keeping an eye on him this season, could be number 1 pick by the end of it!
Knicksfan
USA
11/6/2019  9:32 PM
WP76 wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:I’m not even saying this because I like him or not, but...

Fiz is probably two games away from officially being on the hot seat.

If we are 3-17 or close to that after 20, might mean Fiz is about to go.

So who do the two additional wins come against? In consecutive games we've been violated by a one win Kings team coming off a cross country trip and a garbage Pistons team without their best player. Of course, it begs the question of "if the Pistons are garbage, what does that make us?" Expect to lose by 30 in Dallas who I'm certain will have their "best game of the year." Seems to be a trend with us.

Teams have bad games. Maybe one will and we will luck out.

Very unlikely, I know...

Knicks_Fan
GoNyGoNyGo
USA
11/6/2019  9:34 PM
David Fizdale's team is 1-7.

He is the coach.
"We made a lot of mistakes defensively" but we can correct them. WHEN????!!!!!

He syas the saem tings after every game in the post game conference - its the same things. Watch the film, blah blah blah.

Used Car anyone?

Knicksfan
USA
11/6/2019  9:35 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:

He earns blame of course. Just saying no one is going to fix this $hitshow except the front office.

Someone could surely make it look a bit better. Randle is a better player than how he is being used here, for example.

Knicks_Fan
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/6/2019  9:42 PM
When you have Trier, Dotson on you team you should never see Ellington on the floor. The coach is absolutely terrible.
BillTheButcher
Member: #6326

11/6/2019  9:48 PM
Fiz is bad , roster is not going to win you a chip.It is better than 1-7 though 8 games no rotation , no system , nothing ............
[IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/shemmue0311/member15202.png[/IMG]
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/6/2019  11:00 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:

Fiz has a part. He also has 9 new players on a 15 man roster that has had no continuity. Also, great point about no dribble penetration. Pistons went with their third string point tonight and their offense looked really good. The Knicks need a starting caliber point guard. Maybe that guy is on the roster and has been hurt but this group so far makes Felton look like a hof. Even if they found the next Duhon things would be better.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/7/2019  4:11 AM
First half looked good! Drummond was unstoppable. HE brings the freaking ball up the court now too!!
Mitch had some good offensive moves and Frank was having his best game. He was stopping everting and aggressive. Randle looked great. POrtis not so.
THen Detroit hit everything, and when they did it opened up and boy did our defense look bad.
GoNyGoNyGo
USA
11/7/2019  7:19 AM
Knicksfan wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:

Someone could surely make it look a bit better. Randle is a better player than how he is being used here, for example.

Yes, why ? Dotson has been good in his little time.

Trier can score. IF Fiz is such a players coach or even a good coach - then get Trier to defend. IT's simple - defend or you don't play. I saw Trier trying on D last game and now tonight nothing again.

Ellington should be on the bench. Only call him out whne you need a 3.

Players who should play

Starting lineup
Frank
RJ
knox
Randle
Mitch

Rotation
DSjr/Payton
Trier
Dotson
Morris
Portis/Gibson

cooch2584
Member: #1187

11/7/2019  7:29 AM
This game was lost when Detroit got that foul,flagrant,and posession, it turned into a 6 point play and the knicks were done after that. Their body language said it all after that play.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/7/2019  8:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2019  8:22 AM

You can absolutely blame Fiz. As a head coach, he has to know how to put his current personnel to the right situation. Look at Pat Riley. He came from the Showtime Lakers to the Knicks. He didn't have Magic, Kareem and Worthy. So what did he do? He found the right system for Ewing, Oakley, Starks and cultivated that. Same thing when he went to Miami.

Fizdale doesn't know what he is doing. He is a used car salesman.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

11/7/2019  8:27 AM
cooch2584 wrote:This game was lost when Detroit got that foul,flagrant,and posession, it turned into a 6 point play and the knicks were done after that. Their body language said it all after that play.

100 percent agree. That call was bs, I think the refs hate us or Dolan. We never get the Benefit of the doubt . Seems like teams can beat on us physically knowing the refs let it slide .

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/7/2019  8:34 AM
cooch2584 wrote:This game was lost when Detroit got that foul,flagrant,and posession, it turned into a 6 point play and the knicks were done after that. Their body language said it all after that play.

Randle was single handily involved in an 11 point swing in less that 48 seconds. 4 point flagrant. Two point basket by Detroit and fumbling and bumbling shot clock violation that took 3 points off the board and resulted in another Detroit basket.

11/6/19- New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons Game thread:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy