[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

the 100th Frank thread.......
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/3/2019  11:09 AM
Euro point guards. THey young ones are taught to acquiesce to veterans. You saw this with “FIBA FRANK” at times. Also frank gives up shots for his mates to have an easier one. What I am seeing is There are times he is wrong and the hesitancy is not him just being all lacking confidence, its a moment he is thinking instead of reacting. All young NBA players go thru this at some level at “the next level”.
Trier was on the cover of magazines at age 13 and could impose his will at any level. But, in the NBA he is not good enough to do that. He has an NBA offensive game, but he is not dominating and he did not develop other aspects of his game. Its why he was not drafted.

Frank would do much better to be in a system that promotes ball movement and patience with its yoot. I think Knicks are trying to be this. Should Frank have “been over this by now”? Yeah, I would think but is youth, two coaches in two years and last years injury are valid reasons for retarding his progress. This is my perspective.

AUTOADVERT
the 100th Frank thread.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy