[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How Do We Make RJ Barret a Better Free throw Shooter and a pure jump shooter??
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/29/2019  10:55 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Easiest way I found is practicing shooting with one hand. Developing muscle memory without the off hand in the way to alter the trajectory. You watch Fultz, and DSjr, their off hand too often is also pushing off, when its role should be to steady the ball. Ive taught people within a couple of minutes, who never played bball to hit FTs with this method. Also works with FGs. Good way to get your shot back.

I think RJs biggest thing is foot work. Not as severe, but same problem Frank has. I've seen college videos and games, where RJ is coming up short or airballing. That seems to indicate a lack of energy transference from his legs to his follow through. You notice this when guys are tired are they haven't set up properly prior to the shot. I think this will get better as he matures and keeps practicing.

His form is already different. His feet are less spread and everything is more straight up. That was all before the Bulls game though, where his shot was pretty flat. Maybe that had to do with fatigue. That was a very tiring looking game.

My method has an easy payment plan, money back guarsnteed (allow 6-8 weeks for processing) its not about fatigue, Barrett FT shooting is off without fatigue being a factor. Leave it to the experts, with complimetary T-shirts, and web discounts.

AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

10/29/2019  11:30 PM
Vmart wrote:Practice with his Godfather.
+1 million. Practicing with Nash, that should help him tremendously
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/30/2019  6:49 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Practice with his Godfather.
+1 million. Practicing with Nash, that should help him tremendously

Ohhhhh I forgot about Nash. Now my Dumb and Dumber reference really is true!

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/30/2019  8:31 AM
martin wrote:
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

The only thing that is stopping RJ from being a star in this league is his free throw shooting and a great 15 footer jump shot. What is the answer? When I see him at the free throw line his form is bad. It will only be a matter of time for other team will figure out how to stop him from driving to the basket and after that he will be forced to come up with other things in his game which is not there yet.

My guess is time will do the trick.

Next year RJ will come back as a significantly better shooter. And by his 3rd year he will be deadly from wherever he wants. Book it

10x

ES
How Do We Make RJ Barret a Better Free throw Shooter and a pure jump shooter??

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy