Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/8/2019  8:10 AM
Uptown wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:This roster is uncoachable in the sense that no coach can make sense of it, it's just a horrific fit, with no point guard either. Unfortunately this makes it a horrific fit with fiz too as it's brought out his 'mad professor' tenancies of constantly trying to think outside the box
Dantoni and Pop would run circles around Fiz with the exact same roster on both sides
Yeah, the same D'antoni who only won 45 games with prime Kobe, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol plus Steve Nash and Metta World Peace. Impressive.

prime Kobe...? lol DH 12 LOL
This current Knicks roster has so many young players that all would like to run. So yeah D'Antoni would have them firing on all cylinders compared to Fiz.

Kobe: 27.3 ppg, 6 assist, 5.6 rebs, 46 fg%, 84 ft%, played 78 games, 38.6 minutes per game. If you don't consider that "prime" I don't know what to tell you. And I stand corrected, D'Antoni was only 40-32 that season with that squad. As for Howard: 17.1 ppg, 12.4 rebs, 2.4 blocks, 58 fg%, played 76 games, 36 minutes per game. Yeah, D'Antoni didn't have much to work with. smh!

But you're missing the bigger point. I'm not supporting Fiz and you'll certainly get no argument from me regarding Pop. If you dropped Kerr's name in there you would've gotten no reaction from me. But D'Antoni? The most overrated coach in the NBA? Plus we had him here so Knick fans should know better about D'Antoni.

+10000....MDA is overrated. He would struggle just as bad as Fiz with this roster. No pg and no shooters to run MDAs drive and kick style. In fact most NBA coaches run a 4 out or 5 out set that relays heavily on drive and kicks and pick and rolls. We dont seem to have that type of personnel....

MDA would at least have a system, what does fiz have?

I'm also sure MDA would have done a much better Job with frank.

ES
AUTOADVERT
My advice to Fiz,yall can voice your opinion after this loss

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy