[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

My advice to Fiz,yall can voice your opinion after this loss
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/3/2019  9:40 PM
This dude changes the starting lineup every game so far..

DOes he want to be fired?

Throwing spaghetti on the wall....smdh

ES
AUTOADVERT
TheGame
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1154
USA
11/4/2019  3:26 AM
The problem is this team has no offensive leader. We need a complete PG. Frank is too scared to score, Smith is bad at defense and cannot shoot, and Payton is only average at anything. Randle is not built to be the lead scorer. RJ is the real deal but he does not have the experience to lead the team. The bottomline is this team sucks and it is going to continue to suck until we get a PG that can run the offense, play defense, and score more than 12 pts a game, and there is not much Fiz can do to change that.

Start the tank for Ball or Edwards.

Trust the Process
NotInMyHouse
Member: #6433

11/4/2019  4:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2019  4:26 AM
TheGame wrote:The problem is this team has no offensive leader. We need a complete PG. Frank is too scared to score, Smith is bad at defense and cannot shoot, and Payton is only average at anything. Randle is not built to be the lead scorer. RJ is the real deal but he does not have the experience to lead the team. The bottomline is this team sucks and it is going to continue to suck until we get a PG that can run the offense, play defense, and score more than 12 pts a game, and there is not much Fiz can do to change that.

Start the tank for Ball or Edwards.

I was reading this thread as if it was from last nights game - makes sense!
Yeah, crossed my mind as well - we have no offensive leader. I mean Marcus but he is a bit on his own, no offense to him.
Frank brings the ball up the court, starts the offense and then disappears. I am not sure I saw him drive into the paint yesterday. It was frustrating. He had the chance to try.
RJ is doing what Frank should, but I'd rather develop Trier.

In a nutshell, this team is VERY POORLY constructed. We need shooters around RJ and we need a PG to compliment him.
At this point, as early as it is, I'd start giving Iggy minutes. Honestly, can he be any worse than all the vets outside of Morris?
He seems like a glue guy that would actually help bring some offense when Frank is out there.
What a hot mess.

Lottery, here we come. Hopefully we get the best PG, whomever that is.

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R.R. Martin
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/4/2019  6:31 AM
Fiz,
Hope your getting exercise and eating right.
Make sure your maxing your 401k and any differed compensation plans offered to MSG execs.
knicks1248
11/4/2019  8:07 AM
Nalod wrote:Fiz,
Make sure your maxing your 401k and any differed compensation plans offered to MSG execs.

this is the funniest sht you ever posted

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/4/2019  8:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2019  8:19 AM

Dont believe Fizdale is on the hot seat yet. Not until Smith jr, and Payton are back for a while. If nothing changes, and no big trades address the PG problem, then yeah Id start worrying if I were him. If this is more or less the best we're going to see from this squad.

knicks1248
11/4/2019  8:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2019  8:30 AM
I wonder if Fiz realizeS that almost all of our FA signings are having career low's in every statistical category

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

ES
Nalod
USA
11/4/2019  8:41 AM
GustavBahler wrote:

Dont believe Fizdale is on the hot seat yet. Not until Smith jr, and Payton are back for a while. If nothing changes, and no big trades address the PG problem, then yeah Id start worrying if I were him. If this is more or less the best we're going to see from this squad.

6 losses, two were bad. Lost by 12 to Magic was mixed. Orlando just did a great job with pace.
In my opinion we have a weak back court. Obviously. RJ is a revelation of sorts but statistically he is a mess in some areas and gets the pass becuase he is a rookie. Payton is missed, Dennis is a no show thus far and Frank is best off the bench. The foul trouble derailment happend last night. Not that Frank wins that game but when he went out the team fell apart.
Wha'append? Sac back court is strong and our front court was awful. The "Bobby Portis" game was not the break out, it was an anamoloy. Randle is a handful but he attracts the double and triples and does not see it fast enough. In this role he is a work in progress. "Momma said their be days like this...." Oh boy was she ever right! The game vs. Boston vs. Kings is ten steps forward, 7 steps back? I don't Know.

How many coaches does knicks have on that bench and behind it? Dont' need Nalod's coaching advice. I observe. I see a team executing a game plan and last nite it was with dismal results. Ny positive takeaways? I turned it off at half time. I could not experience another Randle possetion. Started watching "the Watchmen" on HBO. Weird show. Very happy to see they used the Tulsa Riiots as the basis of the plot. We swept that atrocity under the rug of history for long enough.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/4/2019  8:42 AM
knicks1248 wrote:I wonder if Fiz realizeS that almost all of our FA signings are having career low's in every statistical category

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

Wow...didn't realize this. It's still early, so there's time to turn it around but if this trend continues, it wont be a good look. I'm sure the plan was to move some of these 1 year deals FA at the deadline and their value needs to be up at some point.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
11/4/2019  8:43 AM
I don’t know what you guys were expecting from the Knicks. I’m of the rebuild but half azzing the rebuild has left this team and young without the needed identity required for winning basketball. It doesn’t help when you have a coach who isn’t good at what he does. You trade your franchise player and don’t get a franchise caliber player back that’s a loss right there. That is taking ten steps back it is hard to get one franchise player much less have two. They could of used that going forward.

Replacing KP with Randle I don’t understand why they couldn’t just give KP the money. Last night the Knicks really needed a second pg badly. Once Frank was out the game no way in hell the team was going to have a chance at winning. This position less basketball has to go the Knicks have to stop being like other teams and just create an identity of their own.

Let’s start with RJ and groom him in the mold of Kobe and Harden and all these top notch SGs. I like the idea of him bringing the ball up and being able to play some PG. He is young I like Frank going forward but he has to unleash his offensive game if he keeps this up the Knicks won’t win much because he simple is squeaky wheel on offense and Fox didn’t even respect. It’s time for Frank to attack and shoot more.

It’s time to get back to the rebuild.

Nalod
USA
11/4/2019  8:44 AM
knicks1248 wrote:I wonder if Fiz realizeS that almost all of our FA signings are having career low's in every statistical category

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

Your posts indicate your enjoying this.

knicks1248
11/4/2019  9:05 AM
Vmart wrote:I don’t know what you guys were expecting from the Knicks. I’m of the rebuild but half azzing the rebuild has left this team and young without the needed identity required for winning basketball. It doesn’t help when you have a coach who isn’t good at what he does. You trade your franchise player and don’t get a franchise caliber player back that’s a loss right there. That is taking ten steps back it is hard to get one franchise player much less have two. They could of used that going forward.

Replacing KP with Randle I don’t understand why they couldn’t just give KP the money. Last night the Knicks really needed a second pg badly. Once Frank was out the game no way in hell the team was going to have a chance at winning. This position less basketball has to go the Knicks have to stop being like other teams and just create an identity of their own.

Let’s start with RJ and groom him in the mold of Kobe and Harden and all these top notch SGs. I like the idea of him bringing the ball up and being able to play some PG. He is young I like Frank going forward but he has to unleash his offensive game if he keeps this up the Knicks won’t win much because he simple is squeaky wheel on offense and Fox didn’t even respect. It’s time for Frank to attack and shoot more.

A winning culture

He wasn't signing no extension until the knicks showed it was all about winning, and we tanked

Those guys had talent around them( Kobe, shaq, solid vets, westbrook, KD), stability, and a winning culture.

What We have is a rotating roster every offseason that resembles fizdales daily rotations, and a F/O that has been Hundred + games UNDER .500

ES
Vmart
USA
11/4/2019  10:09 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:I don’t know what you guys were expecting from the Knicks. I’m of the rebuild but half azzing the rebuild has left this team and young without the needed identity required for winning basketball. It doesn’t help when you have a coach who isn’t good at what he does. You trade your franchise player and don’t get a franchise caliber player back that’s a loss right there. That is taking ten steps back it is hard to get one franchise player much less have two. They could of used that going forward.

A winning culture

He wasn't signing no extension until the knicks showed it was all about winning, and we tanked

Those guys had talent around them( Kobe, shaq, solid vets, westbrook, KD), stability, and a winning culture.

What We have is a rotating roster every offseason that resembles fizdales daily rotations, and a F/O that has been Hundred + games UNDER .500

I have no problem that KP left but the fact that our management made an absolute weak attempt in retaining his services was well documented. Also if you are going to trade your franchise player then a package that returns a franchise type player is a must. Knicks management did none of What should have been done. These beggars are acting like choosers. I think this free agency period told them who they were. Know your place and stop the delusional think that management has been displaying.

Vmart
USA
11/4/2019  10:11 AM
Nalod wrote:

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

I think it indicates the incompetence of management.

knicks1248
11/4/2019  10:40 AM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

You know this F/O is very good at sinking players value

Management- Hey fiz, i know you like to play high pace and shoot 3's (like the rest of the league) so we'll get you a bunch of slow ass big men who shoot 3's occasionally.

Management- Hey fiz, i know you you want to be a defense team, so will you get some defenders that can't shoot.

Management - Hey fiz Start frank, because every night we face a 20 point scoring PG, and frank avgs 5 points, and plays east to west, and has taken ZERO FT's on the yr..

ES
Vmart
USA
11/4/2019  10:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2019  10:45 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

You know this F/O is very good at sinking players value

Management- Hey fiz, i know you like to play high pace and shoot 3's (like the rest of the league) so we'll get you a bunch of slow ass big men who shoot 3's occasionally.

Management- Hey fiz, i know you you want to be a defense team, so will you get some defenders that can't shoot.

Management - Hey fiz Start frank, because every night we face a 20 point scoring PG, and frank avgs 5 points, and plays east to west, and has taken ZERO FT's on the yr..

I agree with all of it including the Frank take. No free throws imagine if Fox had to play defense how much of his offense would have been affected. But to be fair to Frank when he is not in the game this team shyts the bed big time. He literally keep the team in the game with just his defense.

Nalod
USA
11/4/2019  10:47 AM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

Indicates fans frustration with losing. I liked KP. Im convinced if he was here and Not Randle our situation would not be much better. You'd have Hardaway starting with Knox. No money for Morris. So lets not fool ourselves that this team would be all that great.
You watch KP? He is good. Dallas is all about Luka rising stardom right now. Not KP. We don't have anything close to Luka for KP to pair with. Barrett is good, but not like this kid.
Im frustrated and not happy but its not like even a change at the FO level would change anything this season.
Are we team on the rise like we played in Boston or the Shyt show from last night? Im not as compulsive as other fans to react game to game with conclusions other than its collectively not good.
As to what happpend with KP and his departure? Easy to kick either side to the curb and lay blame in frustration. I'm as knick well read as anyone and I don't have a verifiable explanation. What I get from some of you is rants and finger pointing born from frustration after a bad loss.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/4/2019  11:32 AM
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Vmart
USA
11/4/2019  12:00 PM
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

TAKE THAT FOR DATA!!!!!

Indicates fans frustration with losing. I liked KP. Im convinced if he was here and Not Randle our situation would not be much better. You'd have Hardaway starting with Knox. No money for Morris. So lets not fool ourselves that this team would be all that great.
You watch KP? He is good. Dallas is all about Luka rising stardom right now. Not KP. We don't have anything close to Luka for KP to pair with. Barrett is good, but not like this kid.
Im frustrated and not happy but its not like even a change at the FO level would change anything this season.
Are we team on the rise like we played in Boston or the Shyt show from last night? Im not as compulsive as other fans to react game to game with conclusions other than its collectively not good.
As to what happpend with KP and his departure? Easy to kick either side to the curb and lay blame in frustration. I'm as knick well read as anyone and I don't have a verifiable explanation. What I get from some of you is rants and finger pointing born from frustration after a bad loss.

I think your a good neutral fan that has become immune to anything the Knicks do good or bad you find a way to enjoy it and make lemonade. I have noticed in Many occasions where you justify trades and managerial moves good or bad and call everything anyone say hind sight based or not in the know.

There is reason for frustration by the fans because we pay money to watch the shyt show and dedicate hours to the knicks. Frustration is thinking it wouldn’t have made a difference if he were here or there. Acceptance is what you preach and that my friend is all this management need it fans to do so they can continue to do stupid again and again. Acceptance in the name of pseudo rebuilding. Trading away franchise players without doing a proper trade partner. Adding to positions and saturating the playing time for young players. Young players riding the bench for two three days at a time. Yeah frustrating.

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/4/2019  12:16 PM
This roster is uncoachable in the sense that no coach can make sense of it, it's just a horrific fit, with no point guard either. Unfortunately this makes it a horrific fit with fiz too as it's brought out his 'mad professor' tenancies of constantly trying to think outside the box
My advice to Fiz,yall can voice your opinion after this loss

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy