OT: Zion out 6-8 weeks after torn meniscus surgery
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

10/30/2019  10:31 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Killa4luv wrote:Zion is built like a linebaker and probably would have more career longevity as one. to be 6'5.5" and 285, its hard to see longevity. I think he needs to lose 30-40 pounds. He doesn't need all of that muscle mass to play at a high level. I am scared he wont make it long term at that size. I also didn't want the Knicks to get him. His hype doesnt really match the skillset, although he is really generational as an athelete, he isn't generational as a Basketball talent. I do wish him the best tho, he seems like a great kid.
I always felt like Shaq would've had an even more dominant career if he could've stayed closer to his size when he entered the league in his Orlando years when he was leaner versus bulking up like he did by the time he got to the Lakers.

He kinda had to. Playing pivot in the NBA back then was like a MMA match. Think about it, none of the good centers played the same after their prime years. Ewing, Olajuwan, Robinson...they all fell off a cliff in their early 30s. Unfortunately, they played before they league got less physical. I guess you could make a case that Shaq could've played longer if he got in shape or took those magic "supplements" that guys like Nash and LeBron took advantage of.

Lbj for sure is on T and Hgh. I could highlight all the tells but just google.

Pretty rampant in Miami. Latest example notice how Whiteside resurrected his career and got jacked

Bigger but leaner waist. Side delts. Bigger jaw (looking at u d wade)

ReLize this made all stars super stars but they need to love w their decisions
Forever

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/30/2019  11:11 PM
Chandler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Killa4luv wrote:Zion is built like a linebaker and probably would have more career longevity as one. to be 6'5.5" and 285, its hard to see longevity. I think he needs to lose 30-40 pounds. He doesn't need all of that muscle mass to play at a high level. I am scared he wont make it long term at that size. I also didn't want the Knicks to get him. His hype doesnt really match the skillset, although he is really generational as an athelete, he isn't generational as a Basketball talent. I do wish him the best tho, he seems like a great kid.
I always felt like Shaq would've had an even more dominant career if he could've stayed closer to his size when he entered the league in his Orlando years when he was leaner versus bulking up like he did by the time he got to the Lakers.

He kinda had to. Playing pivot in the NBA back then was like a MMA match. Think about it, none of the good centers played the same after their prime years. Ewing, Olajuwan, Robinson...they all fell off a cliff in their early 30s. Unfortunately, they played before they league got less physical. I guess you could make a case that Shaq could've played longer if he got in shape or took those magic "supplements" that guys like Nash and LeBron took advantage of.

Lbj for sure is on T and Hgh. I could highlight all the tells but just google.

Pretty rampant in Miami. Latest example notice how Whiteside resurrected his career and got jacked

Bigger but leaner waist. Side delts. Bigger jaw (looking at u d wade)

ReLize this made all stars super stars but they need to love w their decisions
Forever

Yeah, I don't hold it against them. The season is a grind. Plus, they have the best doctors and their blood work is monitored closely. It just kills me how much this issue gets swept under the rug. Ayton gets caught with a diuretic and then the story goes away. LeBron gets linked to Balco and then the story goes away. Just like the NBA handled the gambling scandal.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

10/31/2019  7:40 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Welpee wrote:

Actually there were rumors about Shaq getting on those "supplements" during his Laker years.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/31/2019  11:27 AM
Welpee wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Welpee wrote:

Actually there were rumors about Shaq getting on those "supplements" during his Laker years.

Thinking back, it wouldn't be a shock. He used the same Doctor as Kristaps.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
OT: Zion out 6-8 weeks after torn meniscus surgery

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy