[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank missed practice with sore groin the knicks say not serious like last season per ian begley
Author Thread
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
10/15/2019  3:40 PM
Probably makes sense to extend him. I think he will outperform the balance of his rookie scale contract. He definitely has things he needs to work on, but I don't see any major negatives that would make him a liability. If he develops, I see he upside as a Patrick Beverly type player. I think he can really carve out a niche with his defense.
This is the Randle.
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/15/2019  4:10 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:Probably makes sense to extend him. I think he will outperform the balance of his rookie scale contract. He definitely has things he needs to work on, but I don't see any major negatives that would make him a liability. If he develops, I see he upside as a Patrick Beverly type player. I think he can really carve out a niche with his defense.

I agree about extending Frank. I don’t see the Beverly comp. Frank does not have the mindset Beverly has. He definitely has potential to be a better offensive player and if he can do that he will be in the rotation.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/16/2019  8:31 AM
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/16/2019  8:37 AM
ATL has comparable young talent. Will be interesting to see the matchups.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Frank missed practice with sore groin the knicks say not serious like last season per ian begley

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy