[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason GameThread @ Wiz 10/7: Holy cow I didn't realize first game was tomorrow
Author Thread
PresIke
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #33
USA
10/7/2019  9:20 PM
drains them both. Good lad
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
10/7/2019  9:20 PM
Marv wrote:tracey mcbarrett my brothers

good call. That is who he reminds me of!!

ScoreBot
10/7/2019  9:22 PM
Q4 50.0
WAS 94 NYK 101
ScoreBot
10/7/2019  9:24 PM
Q4 39.1
WAS 97 NYK 101
ScoreBot
10/7/2019  9:26 PM
Q4 2.0
WAS 99 NYK 103
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/7/2019  9:26 PM
ARR JAY ALL DAY
ScoreBot
10/7/2019  9:28 PM
Q4 
WAS 99 NYK 104
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

10/7/2019  9:32 PM
Papabear Says

I was watching the game
Feels good to win one I forgot how it felt

Papabear
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/7/2019  9:32 PM
RJ played 39 minutes thats insane
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

10/7/2019  9:33 PM
Jmpasq wrote:I wonder how Dennis Smith Jr will fit with this roster. I'm not sure he is a good fit with the players we have

Totally disagree...Other than Randle, Knicks need a guard that will play down hill and force the defense to collapse in the paint...As good as Randle, Morris and even Barrett may be, none of them play above the rim as Dennis does. He offers a element that is missing right now. I Payton is okay, but I'd rather roll with DSJ and Frank at the point.

starksfor3
Member: #488
10/7/2019  9:34 PM
I am officially excited for the season. Some professional-looking basketball...finally! And defense!!! I need a moment...
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/7/2019  9:36 PM
Uptown wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:I wonder how Dennis Smith Jr will fit with this roster. I'm not sure he is a good fit with the players we have

Totally disagree...Other than Randle, Knicks need a guard that will play down hill and force the defense to collapse in the paint...As good as Randle, Morris and even Barrett may be, none of them play above the rim as Dennis does. He offers a element that is missing right now. I Payton is okay, but I'd rather roll with DSJ and Frank at the point.

I get what your saying but he tends to hold the ball a little to much. Will he keep everyome involved and most importantly will he play defense

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
starksfor3
Member: #488
10/7/2019  9:46 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Uptown wrote:

I get what your saying but he tends to hold the ball a little to much. Will he keep everyome involved and most importantly will he play defense

Defensively, the rotations looked sound. If he does his job, he’ll be fine. I saw a lot of drives into the lane end without a shot, and lobs were cut off. DSJ’s ability to elevate should open up the offense a lot

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

10/7/2019  9:46 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Dennis shared the ball plenty, last year. Many times he would drive and kick only to have teammates clank open corner 3's...We have better shooters this year, so they will benefit from DSJ getting into the paint...The whole team needs to buy in on the defensive end...

ScoreBot
10/7/2019  9:54 PM
FINAL
WAS 99 NYK 104
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2019  10:49 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2019  11:48 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/8/2019  12:03 AM
That Wiz line up is Sad. I’m gonna be tempered a bit despite my happy we won.
I still have to get used to Morris being a Knick. Not sure which is which or they any different. Same look, same salty personality.
Frank. Good things happen on the floor when he is playing. Just needs to hit like two more shots a game. I liked the drives. Liked he kept shooting.
RJ is not nearly as silkly as McGrady. Is it the Droopy eyes? Or his game that reminds of Tracy?
Randle getting the ball stripped? Maybe I’m over reacting but it was a bad scene.
I liked what I saw from Knox.
Mitch is gonna be a good one. He had a put back dunk on his own shot. It was really quite an athletic feat! He gonna be a good one!!!

Gibson as great. He got his Lance groove!

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/8/2019  6:16 AM
Nalod wrote:That Wiz line up is Sad. I’m gonna be tempered a bit despite my happy we won.
I still have to get used to Morris being a Knick. Not sure which is which or they any different. Same look, same salty personality.
Frank. Good things happen on the floor when he is playing. Just needs to hit like two more shots a game. I liked the drives. Liked he kept shooting.
RJ is not nearly as silkly as McGrady. Is it the Droopy eyes? Or his game that reminds of Tracy?
Randle getting the ball stripped? Maybe I’m over reacting but it was a bad scene.
Mitch is gonna be a good one. He had a put back dunk on his own shot. It was really quite an athletic feat! He gonna be a good one!!!

See, this is an issue already. Barrett is not McGrady yet he kinda looks like him so fans want him to
Be T-Mac. Barrett had a pretty rock solid game last night and there are already people coming up with reasons why he’s not McGrady (which he isn’t) as opposed to talking about what he did.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/8/2019  6:31 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:That Wiz line up is Sad. I’m gonna be tempered a bit despite my happy we won.

See, this is an issue already. Barrett is not McGrady yet he kinda looks like him so fans want him to
Be T-Mac. Barrett had a pretty rock solid game last night and there are already people coming up with reasons why he’s not McGrady (which he isn’t) as opposed to talking about what he did.

Its ok, its the first game and our BLue Chip Blue Devil had a monumental third quarter and some excited. I saw what is going to be an up and down season for the rookie but one with promise.
The kid is very strong and a total package. His shot was inconstant in college and at worse he is streaky. HE is 19.

Preseason GameThread @ Wiz 10/7: Holy cow I didn't realize first game was tomorrow

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy