[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jayson Williams and Oak Love/Hate.......
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/19/2019  11:19 AM
there are many sides to Oak. the Legend Slapping NBA players for owing him money and tough man on the court was epic. Was on the court for so many important games! Forgetting Las Vegas or his MSG instigations the man was very benevolent to helping Jayson Williams:

“Curtis showed up with, ‘What would Jesus do?’ and Charles showed up with an aluminum baseball bat,” Williams told The Post in a hour-long phone interview. “I asked Oak, ‘What were you going to do with that bat?’ He said, ‘I was going to do whatever I had to do to get you in that truck to get you down to Florida to go to treatment.’ ” – via New York Post

https://nypost.com/2019/08/17/jayson-williams-atoning-for-past-sins-with-outside-the-box-rehab/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Jayson has had a big fall from grace over the years and he lost more than just his money/status.

AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
8/19/2019  2:33 PM
never had any hate at all for oak. reserved that for players like garnett, d green, artest. ever rewatch the malice in the palace and see what a ***** artest was when actually confronted by a player he had just cheap-shotted (big ben)?
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/19/2019  5:06 PM
Glad to hear he is doing well and it sounds like he is doing good work. Also, nice to hear Oak helped a friend with a substance abuse problem.
Thought this was just another attempt to talk abou the Nets. It was a really good article. Thanks for posting it.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Jayson Williams and Oak Love/Hate.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy