[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Bogey Cousins injured
Author Thread
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
8/31/2019  12:24 AM
arkrud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/police-issue-arrest-warrant-for-de-marcus-cousins-on-domestic-violence-charge-201214139.html

From bad to worse.

What goes around comes around.

INMO both him and the baby mother are wrong. Hin for threatening her and her for withholding the child.
Bring back dee-fense
AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

8/31/2019  8:29 AM
JesseDark wrote:
arkrud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/police-issue-arrest-warrant-for-de-marcus-cousins-on-domestic-violence-charge-201214139.html

From bad to worse.

INMO both him and the baby mother are wrong. Hin for threatening her and her for withholding the child.
I agree, he's gotta be smarter than that. But at the same time she sounds like one of those chicks using her kid as leverage to get back at the father. And she knew she was recording the conversation so she was instigating his reaction. Obviously there's more to that conversation than TMZ posted, but her response to him asking for his son to attend the wedding (go shoot the ball) reveals at lot of what she's about.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/31/2019  9:30 AM
Welpee wrote:
JesseDark wrote:
arkrud wrote:

From bad to worse.

I agree, he's gotta be smarter than that. But at the same time she sounds like one of those chicks using her kid as leverage to get back at the father. And she knew she was recording the conversation so she was instigating his reaction. Obviously there's more to that conversation than TMZ posted, but her response to him asking for his son to attend the wedding (go shoot the ball) reveals at lot of what she's about.

How do you know she was wrong for that? What are the legal terms? Does she have any faith whatsoever in him as a parent? Does he ever see him and just wants him at the wedding? Are either of the parents abusive?

All you know is that he threatened her and she didn’t want the kid at the wedding. We have no clue why.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/31/2019  12:33 PM
Does he abuse the boy? Is his new wife not nice to the boy? Is he going to get drunk and not tend to the boy?
so much we don’t know. She might be “Weaponizing” the situation. she recorded it because he might have a history of Boogie being Boogie........
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/3/2019  12:20 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Welpee wrote:
JesseDark wrote:
arkrud wrote:

From bad to worse.

How do you know she was wrong for that? What are the legal terms? Does she have any faith whatsoever in him as a parent? Does he ever see him and just wants him at the wedding? Are either of the parents abusive?

All you know is that he threatened her and she didn’t want the kid at the wedding. We have no clue why.

Wont even try to guess who is at fault. Sad situation for their kid, to be in the middle of this drama.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
9/3/2019  3:21 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Welpee wrote:
JesseDark wrote:
arkrud wrote:

From bad to worse.

Wont even try to guess who is at fault. Sad situation for their kid, to be in the middle of this drama.

Correct. It absolutely sucks.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
OT: Bogey Cousins injured

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy